Author Topic: Zimmerman released on $150K bail  (Read 2910 times)

Offline lars1701c

Re: Zimmerman released on $150K bail
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 04:24:25 PM »
If one black guy, anywhere, recognizes him, it will be Reginald Denny all over again. He will have to learn to have eyes in the back of his head.

Well he'll have his CC permit :D
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 05:26:01 PM »
BanTheGOP
34. Such obvious inequality makes it likely that a race war will happen

And I'll be blunt: I will have no justified reason for preventing it. It is all I can to resist thinking that the New Black Panther re-issue of the bounty on Zimmerman is out of line.

Wow. I can feel the HOPE in his words. Sickening. Although, I can't find any stories on the NBP and if they put out their "bounty" again.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 05:33:29 PM »
BanTheGOP
34. Such obvious inequality makes it likely that a race war will happen

And I'll be blunt: I will have no justified reason for preventing it. It is all I can to resist thinking that the New Black Panther re-issue of the bounty on Zimmerman is out of line.

Who will this race war be between DUmmie?  Blacks and White-Hispanics? 

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 05:36:57 PM »
Who will this race war be between DUmmie?  Blacks and White-Hispanics? 
Santayana is turning in his grave. Charlie Manson tried to incite a race war. The funny thing is, if blacks killed whites, how did Charlie think he would escape the race war of his making ? Be careful of what you ask for, you might just get it.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 06:24:40 PM »
They should think about one thing. Math. The numbers aren't on their side.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 06:27:26 PM »
LINK

Prosecutors: Trayvon Martin case led to racial beating in Oak Park
BY MICHAEL LANSU Staff Reporter mlansu@suntimes.com April 20, 2012 4:26PM

A man charged with a hate crime in Oak Park this week told police he was so upset about the Trayvon Martin case that he beat up a man because he was white, authorities said.

Alton L. Hayes III, of Oak Park, and a 15-year-old Chicagoan — both black — walked up behind the 19-year-old victim and pinned his arms to his side early Tuesday, police said.

Hayes, 18, then picked up a large tree branch, pointed it at the man and said, “Empty your pockets, white boy.”

They rifled through his pockets, threw him to the ground and punched him in the head and back “numerous times,” police said.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 07:23:52 PM »
LINK

A man charged with a hate crime in Oak Park this week told police he was so upset about the Trayvon Martin case that he beat up a man because he was white, authorities said.

Wow, that is a first.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 07:42:17 PM »
If they were pissed about Martin, why'd they rob him? Yeah, they'll be using Martins name for years trying to excuse the crimes they'd have done anyway. Arm yourselves people. May have to start carrying the Glock 36 instead of the .380. I have many mags for the 36. I'd take my 1911, but it's not compact. I have a ton of those mags. They're cheap as hell.

BTW, he is getting off of this, so, seriously, prepare yourself. NO WAY can they prove 2nd degree murder. I'm thinking they want him to plea to manslaughter. If he's smart, he'll tell them to go pound sand.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:51:38 PM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2012, 04:26:26 AM »
If they were pissed about Martin, why'd they rob him? Yeah, they'll be using Martins name for years trying to excuse the crimes they'd have done anyway. Arm yourselves people. May have to start carrying the Glock 36 instead of the .380. I have many mags for the 36. I'd take my 1911, but it's not compact. I have a ton of those mags. They're cheap as hell.

BTW, he is getting off of this, so, seriously, prepare yourself. NO WAY can they prove 2nd degree murder. I'm thinking they want him to plea to manslaughter. If he's smart, he'll tell them to go pound sand.

Thia is why the Mossy 500 is in the trunk, and I could get at it (it'd take some time) from the passenger compartment.  I keep telling my wife that she needs to have something, but she's in denial.  I can't get her to move off of her position, even if I used a Cat D-7.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.