Author Topic: Rich kpete sure seems to hate rich Romney  (Read 1118 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Rich kpete sure seems to hate rich Romney
« on: April 16, 2012, 05:04:10 PM »
kpete

It's getting pathetic, really.

Chuckle chuckle. I sure do love how Kathy calls Romney out for his wealth, which buys things like exclusive homes (oh wait - Kathy has one of those), multiple luxury vehicles (oh wait - Kathy has those, too), vacation homes (except she has one, too), and family trusts to protect it all from taxes (you guessed it - Kathy has one of those as well).

DU needs more populists like Kathy, calling out the wealthy on their excesses and hypocrisies (except she has those, too).
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Rich kpete sure seems to hate rich Romney
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 05:16:09 PM »
Someone asked on another rich bitch thread--there's so many at the moment I forgot which one--if the rich bitch is even aware most don't live like her, after which someone else answered "no, probably not."

I beg to differ.

I bet the rich bitch is aware she enjoys a life style far more opulent than any within the reach of most people (and that includes affluent primitives such as Pedro Picasso, Raven, the sparkling old dude, BeHereNow, &c., &c., &c.).  About the only primitive who can possibly even come close to her Streisandian luxury is the now-mausoleumed flyarm primitive, currently an elmer.

She knows it, and she likes it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 05:25:46 PM »
The only problem is the DUmmies either don't care Kathy is rich (after all, she's one of them so it's "OK") or they think you are making up lies about her. :thatsright:
Vader Rules!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 05:38:35 PM »
Someone asked on another rich bitch thread--there's so many at the moment I forgot which one--if the rich bitch is even aware most don't live like her, after which someone else answered "no, probably not."

I beg to differ.

I bet the rich bitch is aware she enjoys a life style far more opulent than any within the reach of most people (and that includes affluent primitives such as Pedro Picasso, Raven, the sparkling old dude, BeHereNow, &c., &c., &c.).  About the only primitive who can possibly even come close to her Streisandian luxury is the now-mausoleumed flyarm primitive, currently an elmer.

And, wittingly, or unwittingly, rubbing our noses in it.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 05:42:21 PM »
And, wittingly, or unwittingly, rubbing our noses in it.

The rich bitch thinks she "deserves" to live better than everybody else because she thinks she is better than everybody else.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 05:46:10 PM »
The only problem is the DUmmies either don't care Kathy is rich (after all, she's one of them so it's "OK") or they think you are making up lies about her. :thatsright:

As much as I get on Pedro Picasso for piping in Perrier water for the commodes in his two houses--after all, he deserves the best, and that includes what he flushes--I'd rate the rich bitch far above him when it comes to blatant hate-filled hypocrisy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 10:01:07 PM »
It's getting pathetic, really.

Chuckle chuckle. I sure do love how Kathy calls Romney out for his wealth, which buys things like exclusive homes (oh wait - Kathy has one of those), multiple luxury vehicles (oh wait - Kathy has those, too), vacation homes (except she has one, too), and family trusts to protect it all from taxes (you guessed it - Kathy has one of those as well).

DU needs more populists like Kathy, calling out the wealthy on their excesses and hypocrisies (except she has those, too).

Amazing that only the twelve of us posters will ever read though, huh?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 10:05:52 PM »

I beg to differ.

Ever notice if she gave Bobo the Hobo a hand up? I know, stooooopid question! She likes to spend other peoples money, not her own!

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 10:42:12 PM »
Amazing that only the twelve of us posters will ever read though, huh?
I'm Spartacus.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 10:53:39 PM »
It's like white liberal guilt. Liberals think every white guy is guilty and every liberal (rich or not) think rich republican's didn't work for their wealth.  Rich, according to Obama, is any single person making over $200k a year (which I'm sure kpete's husband makes much much more than).

According to liberals, every repuke is an evil money grubing pig, every liberal is altruistic...but only with other peoples money or if someone is looking.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 10:58:28 PM by BEG »

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 10:55:24 PM »
It's like white liberal guilt. Liberals think every white guy is guilty and every liberal (rich or not) think rich republican's didn't work for their wealth.  Rich, according to Obama, is any single person making over $200k a yeah (which I'm sure kpete's husband makes much much more than).

According to liberals, every repuke is an evil money grubing pig, every liberal is altruistic...but only with other peoples money or if someone is looking.
Don't forget the other lib motto, NIMBY. The lib agenda is all good except not in a libs back yard.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 10:57:46 PM »

They don't seem to care about Manbearpig's wealth that he obtained THROUGH the idiot DUmbasses.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 11:02:12 PM »
They don't seem to care about Manbearpig's wealth that he obtained THROUGH the idiot DUmbasses.

Sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yer not s'posed to mention that!

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 11:03:09 PM »
Yes, be vewy vewy quiet. Huhuhuhuhuh...

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 11:04:34 PM »

No, it really pisses me off. I could have jumped on this green wagon and made a mint. I didn't due to my convictions. Gore proved to me that all you had to do was be a sleazy salesman and you could obtain all the wealth you ever dreamed of without even believing in the shit. For someone with a B.S. in Business Administration, I was pretty stupid.  :banghead:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2012, 04:26:14 AM »
The rich bitch thinks she "deserves" to live better than everybody else because she thinks she is better than everybody else.

There is a succinct description of the DUmb****s.  H5, BTW.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.