Author Topic: How positive are you of Zimmerman's guilt or innocence?  (Read 2469 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
How positive are you of Zimmerman's guilt or innocence?
« on: April 12, 2012, 10:17:14 PM »
There's something I've noticed since Zimmerman's charging and arrest. The DUmmies are suddenly becoming more circumspect and hedging their bets a bit regarding what happened that night. It's trending that way, as one of our favorite DUmmies might say. I think it's because they know the facts are going to come out now, and they know those facts aren't going to fall in line with the wild accusations they've made over the last couple of weeks.

Before, they could basically just make up any kind of bullshit, slander, and conjecture they wanted to and get away clean with it. Now that the wheels of due process are really turning, reality is about to slap them in the face, and they want to save a little of that face if possible.

ZombieHorde (19,690 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

Last edited Wed Apr 11, 2012, 06:13 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

I just read several threads on FR on the subject, and they all seem to be 100% certain of what happened.

How about you? Do you know for certain what happened?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002548217

Ian David (65,903 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

2. We don't know for certain. And it's pretty clear the local cops made sure we wouldn't know. n/t

gratuitous (48,377 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

5. No idea whatsoever

But I do know that in these United States as currently (ahem) constituted, if enough people (or the right people) agree that Zimmerman's a very, very bad person, we can have him summarily executed.

Vincardog (15,950 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

6. I am certain he deserves his day in court PRONTO that way he can try to clear his name

X_Digger (11,370 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

7. The thing I really wonder about..

.. is whether Zimmerman tried to tackle / detain / assault Martin.

And I think that's what the case will hinge on.

Common Sense Party (11,437 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

22. Yes, the amount of clairvoyance around here is astounding.

People who weren't within 1000 miles of the shooting somehow know EXACTLY what happened and PRECISELY what was in Zimmerman's heart.

ileus (6,194 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

16. No positive of either...

tallahasseedem (4,008 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

32. I am positive that he shot Trayvon...

and would certainly like to hear his side of what happened.

Wow. That's quite a turnabout from just a couple of days ago, when Zimmerman's guilt and racism were cast in stone, and anyone who looked at the situation critically was accused of "defending Zimmerman", if not tombstoned outright. To be sure there are still plenty of rabid race warriors about, but their front is starting to show some cracks.

One more, just for the unmatchable irony of it:

treestar (32,103 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

39. That's freepers for you

They are always 100% certain. The more certain they can sound, the truer something is. That makes it easy to know what is going on. No need to investigate and figure anything complicated out. Freepers hate anything left up in the air.

Sound like anyone we know?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
Re: How positive are you of Zimmerman's guilt or innocence?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 10:22:19 PM »

Nad's?  Who else can successfully claim "bullying" to quiet her most vocal critic's.

I'm not sure who is worse though, her or slutty Sarah.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 04:50:53 AM »
Nad's?  Who else can successfully claim "bullying" to quiet her most vocal critic's.

I'm not sure who is worse though, her or slutty Sarah.

I'd say Nads, because slutty Sarah can catch --or transmit--an actual disease that will 'modify her behavior.'  Nads' arrogance and stupidity prevents her from learning from her ****ups.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline movie buff

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 06:31:35 AM »
For me, unless some incredibly damning evidence pops up out of the blue, I'm convinced of his innocence, for a couple reasons:
1. In this country, a person's innocent until proven guilty.
2. Zimmerman's injuries, the audio of the 911 call, and the testimonies of independent eyewitnesses all seem to be consistent with Zimmerman's account of what happened.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 06:36:40 AM by movie buff »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 06:34:05 AM »
It looks like to me the Magic One's adopted son could've used some courtesy and manners.

Well, it's too late now, but it was the hooded one's own fault.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 08:22:45 AM »
My head would explode if I tried to contain the hypocricy that is normal at the DUmp.

Offline CSeeman

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 08:34:25 AM »
I am 100% sure i do not have a clue as to what happened that night.

However i am also 100% sure that Zimmerman is going to hang no matter what
the evidence or truth is......... anybody want to tak the counter-argument bet on that....

The way i see the Zimmerman thing are both of them were thugs ( a nice well behaved teenage boy does not walk up to an adult and punch him and a non thug adult does not get out of his car and confront a teenager

To me this is a case of two future prison inmates meeting each other at the wrong time.

When i was a teenager and i came home with a black eye or something indicating i was in a fight or the police had to take me home my dad would say well you should not have put yourself in a situation LIKE THAT.   to me this is exactly

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 08:41:38 AM »
I am 100% sure i do not have a clue as to what happened that night.

However i am also 100% sure that Zimmerman is going to hang no matter what
the evidence or truth is......... anybody want to tak the counter-argument bet on that....

The way i see the Zimmerman thing are both of them were thugs ( a nice well behaved teenage boy does not walk up to an adult and punch him and a non thug adult does not get out of his car and confront a teenager

To me this is a case of two future prison inmates meeting each other at the wrong time.

When i was a teenager and i came home with a black eye or something indicating i was in a fight or the police had to take me home my dad would say well you should not have put yourself in a situation LIKE THAT.   to me this is exactly

I'm not sure I can agree with your characterization of Zimmerman. If what he says is true about the crime rate and break ins in his apartment complex, a tenant there would be entirely justified in being suspicious about a young black male stranger lurking about.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 09:07:58 AM »
Until all the facts come out, and he gets a fair trial; I am keeping my opinion of whether he is innocent or guilty to myself. More people should do the same, although we all know the race baiting liberals won't. They seem to know everything whether they were there or not.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 09:11:14 AM »
Until all the facts come out, and he gets a fair trial; I am keeping my opinion of whether he is innocent or guilty to myself. More people should do the same, although we all know the race baiting liberals won't. They seem to know everything whether they were there or not.

I would say most conservatives think the same thing. We have seen the media manipulate things to make him appear as being a grand wizard in the KKK and I hope his family sues the piss out of them.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 09:16:59 AM »
I would say most conservatives think the same thing. We have seen the media manipulate things to make him appear as being a grand wizard in the KKK and I hope his family sues the piss out of them.

If I was his family, I would already have a lawyer at ready.

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 09:45:07 AM »
Before, they could basically just make up any kind of bullshit, slander, and conjecture they wanted

Like that other thread where a DUmmy said "what if he hit himself in the face with a rock?"   :mental: :loser:

I am 0% positive of guilt or innocence, and so I've made not a single post about it on Internetland.  We have a process, let it work.  Unlike the DUmp, I do not care for mob lynchings. 

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 09:48:40 AM »
There's something I've noticed since Zimmerman's charging and arrest. The DUmmies are suddenly becoming more circumspect and hedging their bets a bit regarding what happened that night.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002548217

Wow. That's quite a turnabout from just a couple of days ago, when Zimmerman's guilt and racism were cast in stone, and anyone who looked at the situation critically was accused of "defending Zimmerman", if not tombstoned outright. To be sure there are still plenty of rabid race warriors about, but their front is starting to show some cracks.

One more, just for the unmatchable irony of it:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  

They are hedging their bets because the first news photos of Zimmerman showed him looking like a "white Hispanic". The photos and video from court show him to look more "brown Hispanic"  and the DUmmies hard wired identity politics chip is starting to kick in.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 09:50:09 AM »
Let us consult with the ministry of identity politics.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 08:54:13 AM »
Yo DUmbasses:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-case-exclusive-photo-shows-bloodied-back/story?id=16177849#.T5FQs9lWBIQ

Game, set, match.  :stirpot:

They will say it was photoshopped. Even though most of the liberal moonbats have no idea what photoshop is.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 10:22:32 AM »
Breaking now on Drudge, circa 10:15 a.m. central time.

Zimmerman gets bail, $150,000.

Watch the primitive heads explode.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2012, 11:33:02 AM »
Oh, so the owebumaManiaMedia has been dragged kicking and screaming into honestly reporting on this story ? Will miracles ever cease ?

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2012, 11:50:05 AM »
Like that other thread where a DUmmy said "what if he hit himself in the face with a rock?"   :mental: :loser:

I am 0% positive of guilt or innocence, and so I've made not a single post about it on Internetland.  We have a process, let it work.  Unlike the DUmp, I do not care for mob lynchings. 
I agree with you 100%
H5
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Delmar

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2012, 03:00:27 PM »

It was when I saw Al Sharpton coming out against him that I became 100% positive of Zimmerman's innocence.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2012, 03:20:50 PM »
It was when I saw Al Sharpton coming out against him that I became 100% positive of Zimmerman's innocence.
As for being a race hustler jockey, he is the worst in the world. Whatever "horse" he mounts, ends up dnf.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2012, 03:39:28 PM »
I'm not going to say all that much about this whole thing except that if Zimmerman doesn't get convicted, the Panthers in Florida might destroy property or something, and Trayvon's family might actually be making an appearance on truTV's "Disorder in the Court" at some point. Of course, those are just opinions.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2012, 03:40:44 PM »
I'm not going to say all that much about this whole thing except that if Zimmerman doesn't get convicted, the Panthers in Florida might destroy property or something, and Trayvon's family might actually be making an appearance on truTV's "Disorder in the Court" at some point. Of course, those are just opinions.

Backed up by history.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2012, 04:04:16 PM »
I watched the live bail hearing on Court TV and surprise,surprise, his lawyer allowed him do do something that Judges and Lawyers have never seen before. 

He got up and testified to his innocence and apologised to the parents of Martin. What a risk he ran, the DA was so stunned he dropped the ball and did not use this as an advantage to cross examine him.  Total foul up for the prosecution, and the parents of the boy left the court a total mess. 

I do believe  the photo of Zimmerman's head looks authentic, he did get his head banged up as from the photo it seems to have been taken on scene at night.  Only thing I question is why so little blood, head wounds bleed big time.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 04:09:45 PM »
I watched the live bail hearing on Court TV and surprise,surprise, his lawyer allowed him do do something that Judges and Lawyers have never seen before. 

He got up and testified to his innocence and apologised to the parents of Martin. What a risk he ran, the DA was so stunned he dropped the ball and did not use this as an advantage to cross examine him.  Total foul up for the prosecution, and the parents of the boy left the court a total mess. 

I do believe  the photo of Zimmerman's head looks authentic, he did get his head banged up as from the photo it seems to have been taken on scene at night.  Only thing I question is why so little blood, head wounds bleed big time.

Are you a real nurse ? Deep head wounds bleeding is difficult to stanch. This wound appears to be more superficial with capillary type bleeding.