Author Topic: a trumpian and me. Bouncy  (Read 991 times)

Offline CC27

a trumpian and me. Bouncy
« on: May 23, 2017, 10:46:08 AM »
niyad (56,615 posts)

a trumpian and me

The other day, I went into a favourite local boutique just to say hi. A woman was standing at the counter, berating the very young clerk behind the counter. Why? Because, in the window display, was a roll of toilet paper with the orange madman's image on it. The woman was furious. Tha't disrespectful, he's our president. I just came from a meeting learning all about how wonderful he is. He is the president of all of us. Get that thing out of the window. He deserves respect."

Well, we all know what a quiet, gentle, non-confrontational soul I am. . . .

I said, "did you say that every time someone disrespected President Obama? If not, you have no moral ground to stand on" She sputtered, and I repeated the question. She finally said, "I never said anything against him". I replied, "but did you stop, or criticize, those who did?" She did not answer, so I said, "you are answering my question by your silence. So, you are a blatant hypocrite, and, again, you have no moral standing. Now leave the clerk alone"

This very tall, very angry woman, stormed past me to leave. I HATE when people try to bully staff. And, incidentally, the owner of this shop is a very strong progressive.

I LOVE it when I am provided with human scratching posts!!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029101057

Another high post DUmmie i don't know.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: a trumpian and me. Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 11:02:00 AM »
Why would a "boutique" have toilet paper in the front window?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 11:05:53 AM »

Easy access to wipe up the shit that DUmmies like this one spew. :whistling: :pokingpoop:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 11:11:00 AM »
Try pulling the corn cob out of your ass, and maybe life will be a lot more pleasant.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 11:23:18 AM »
Obama masked rodeo clown unavailable for comment.

The fascist left destroyed anybody that made the slightest fun of Obama.

Oh, I give this zero bongs.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 11:30:55 AM »
Another high post DUmmie i don't know.

1) only a DUmpass would have the gall to invade a private business and berate the proprietor regarding a window display.
2) Even THEN, a DUmpass wouldn't do it unless a camera was around
3) A conservative would eyeball said display, grumble, and go somewhere else.

made up story: Zero bongs

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 11:41:40 AM »
"Boutique" is DUmmie speak for "head shop", the TP was probably rolling paper.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 11:54:07 AM »
It would be easy to illustrate Prog hypocrisy wrt depictions of Trump and Obama on/with selected objects, but it's too easy a target.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 12:28:07 PM »
"Boutique" is DUmmie speak for "head shop", the TP was probably rolling paper.

I was thinking it was DUmmy speak for "Dollar General".
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2017, 12:45:09 PM »
Response to niyad (Original post)Mon May 22, 2017, 12:12 PM
Star Member sheshe2 (41,032 posts)
3. "I LOVE it when I am provided with human scratching posts!!"

Magnificent!
Response to sheshe2 (Reply #3)Mon May 22, 2017, 01:59 PM
Star Member irisblue (8,306 posts)
38. That line is F-ing incredible. May I use it & BTW
Good idea, you better get permission before you go around using that magnificent line, it's probably copyrighted.
Response to irisblue (Reply #38)Mon May 22, 2017, 02:06 PM
40. Lol

niyad is the one that wrote it... it truly was magnificent! I doubt she would mind.
Niyad?  Are you sure it wasn't William Shakespeare?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Crome

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2017, 05:57:05 PM »
I have been a member of this site for 8 years or so. I have been reading the bouncy tales from DU for longer than that. I have become quite disappointed by the bouncy tales over the past few years. :( They have been reading like a news story from the MSM. :thatsright: They don't even try to hide that they are making it up. :bs:

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2017, 08:57:15 PM »
Response to niyad (Original post)Mon May 22, 2017, 12:12 PM
3. "I LOVE it when I am provided with human scratching posts!!"

When everything is make believe..........

..... you can do anything! 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 05:04:56 PM »
I have been a member of this site for 8 years or so. I have been reading the bouncy tales from DU for longer than that. I have become quite disappointed by the bouncy tales over the past few years. :( They have been reading like a news story from the MSM. :thatsright: They don't even try to hide that they are making it up. :bs:

The DUchebags haven't gotten closer to reality. The FNM has gotten closer to the DUmp's collective insanity.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.