Author Topic: Encounter w/ Deplorable at work. Bouncy  (Read 805 times)

Offline CC27

Encounter w/ Deplorable at work. Bouncy
« on: May 22, 2017, 12:52:11 PM »
smirkymonkey (22,650 posts)

Encounter w/ Deplorable at work.

First of all, you rarely hear extreme right-wing views in my office place. Also, I live in a very liberal city, so if people do have such views, they pretty much keep quiet about it in public. I know that I work with a lot of republicans, but most of them seem to be the more fiscally conservative type of republican and not the rabid, unhinged deplorable type. Also, people are very well behaved here as our company takes diversity and respect for all people very seriously, so one would probably be shown the door if you had extremely prejudiced views and voiced them.

With that being said, one of my colleagues and I (I would say she is a conservative Dem, but hates Trump) were watching CNN in the kitchen on the floor when this female contractor from another team came into the kitchen and started going off on CNN angrily ranting about "why aren't they talking about Hillary's e-mails or the Clinton foundation? All they do is say negative things about Trump! blah, blah blah - there was more, but I was too shocked by her to recall her exact words."

First of all, we were both shocked by such a partisan, angry outburst in our place of work. I finally said "Hillary is not the President, nor is she running for office. The e-mails are old news, it would be pointless for them to harp on them now when Hillary's behavior is not relevant to what is going on in the White House." I wanted to say "Sorry, but this isn't a Fox News never-ending feeding frenzy on the Clintons."

I wish I could have come back with something better, but I'm not good on my feet w/ people like that. She was very aggressive. My friend and I ran down to the cafeteria so we could both download on what a nut case she was. She also told me that she has republican family members that are comparing Trumps treatment by the media to the persecution of Christ. We were both stunned and amazed by how such seemingly educated people can be so insane when it comes to politics.

Anybody have a better, concise comeback if she ever goes off like that again? I know this Hillary e-mail/Clinton Foundation is BS, and I could pull up plenty of info on line to prove it, but I would like something short and to the point to shut people like this down in the future.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029101342

My eyes hurt after reading that crap.

Offline jukin

Re: Encounter w/ Deplorable at work. Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 12:57:42 PM »
Looks like things are getting hot with Seth Rich and the elite of the democrat party.

Expect a full court press on Russia and a super spike on Hillary and the DNC's assination of a young man.

Having been a supplier or contractor for most of my working life, no contractor would ever say anything political unless they were with known friends at the company.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:02:12 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 12:58:45 PM »
Yes, smirkymonkey, next time you run into a situation like this, simply say:

Up your nose with a rubber hose!

And walk away.

It's the new thing. All the kids are saying it.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 01:08:55 PM »
Anybody have a better, concise comeback if she ever goes off like that again? I know this Hillary e-mail/Clinton Foundation is BS, and I could pull up plenty of info on line to prove it, but I would like something short and to the point to shut people like this down in the future.

something along the lines.

"Yea, will nerts to you horse face, your mother eats worms."
 :thatsright:

or

"I know you are but what am I?"   :rant:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 01:16:49 PM »
With that being said, one of my colleagues and I (I would say she is a conservative Dem, but hates Trump) were watching CNN in the kitchen on the floor when this female contractor from another team came into the kitchen and started going off on CNN angrily ranting about "why aren't they talking about Hillary's e-mails or the Clinton foundation? All they do is say negative things about Trump! blah, blah blah - there was more, but I was too shocked by her to recall her exact words."

:bs:

My guess is the female contractor did go into the kitchen, but said something more like...

"Yummy!  It smells like tacos in here"

-or-

"I'm looking for Beth, have you guys seen her?"
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 01:23:14 PM »

Tell em how Hillary "won" the popular vote and she would be president if Trump and his Russian comrades hadn't hacked the election, tethered the chicken, framed the narrative, and gaslit the deplorables.  That ought to send them slinking off in mumbling, red faced shame.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 01:42:52 PM »
Next time tell her you have a corn cob up your ass, she will be hard pressed for a come back to that one!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 02:23:40 PM »
 ::) So, taking this :bouncy: at face value (I know, I'm too nice, but bear with me), ::) failing to follow common workplace etiquette is the definition of a "Deplorable"? ::) Really? ::)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 03:21:50 PM »
Smirky needs professional training.
I learned everything I know from this guy. He has GREAT comebacks..

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY[/youtube]

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 06:23:06 PM »
framed the narrative

Framed the ****ing narrative if you please!

I rowed over to see if the DUmmies had any stunning comebacks he could use...

Response to smirkymonkey (Original post)
Mon May 22, 2017, 01:25 PM
hatrack (41,784 posts)
4. "Wake the **** up. Grow the **** up. Shut the **** up."

"Mr. Smirkeymonkey, please report to HR."

Mon May 22, 2017, 01:34 PM
bigbrother05 (4,536 posts)
6. ... When his childhood classmates have testified before multiple Congressional committees, we may have something to discuss. Let's subpoena everyone that's worked in his home and in his companies. Let's talk to his ex-wives and all his known ex- girlfriends.

According to PrivCo, the Trump Organization has 22,450 employees
:lmao:

Mon May 22, 2017, 01:40 PM
 treestar (67,375 posts)
9. That takes unhinged Hillary

Hate thT must be greater than her support of Donald.

The common stopped investigating Hillary at the time of the election, which proves there was no earl concern and it was just used as a campaign tool for republicans. So it is no longer in the news.
:lmao:

Genius!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 06:33:30 PM »
DU presents... Close Encounters of the Deplorable Kind!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 08:56:22 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 10:03:29 PM »
I wish I could have come back with something better

I'll bet you do.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2017, 02:42:41 PM »
I finally said "Hillary is not the President,
Now I want to go to poo-flinger's workplace and say something, because when a Leftist is forced to admit that Hillary is not the President, it's a beautiful sound....