Author Topic: Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler: Holy Mother of G-D!  (Read 1566 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler: Holy Mother of G-D!
« on: November 02, 2008, 04:07:30 AM »
Gang, I saw this linked from the Barking Moonbat Early Warning System.  If this is indeed the case, we may be seeing mass suicides come Wednesday . . .  :evillaugh: :fuelfire: :cheersmate:

Holy Mother of G-D!

Posted by: Emperor Misha I in Imperial Thoughts, Politics
1:42 AM

And no, we’re not just talking about the recent, very recent, Zogby poll showing McCain/Palin ahead 48-47 in their latest one-day poll, even though that in itself might be reason enough for the exclamation marks.

We keep telling you: THIS AIN’T OVER.

Unless you decide to let the Eeyores convince you that it is. In which case the Obamamedia really ought to cut you a check for doing their work for them.

Yes, it’s Zogby. We know, we know. But don’t you think that it is at least a little bit newsworthy that, whereas all of the “tingles up and down our legs” Obamamedia polls predict a Reaganesque landslide of truly biblical proportions for their Messiah, this poll comes out with McCain/Palin leading?

Especially when you consider that all of the at least marginally reputable polls have shown a marked tightening of the gap over the last week or so?

I'm sorry that the gist couldn't come over in the first five grafs, but let's just say this--at the link, you'll see a few "reliably blue" states as red.  Such as New Jersey.  And other blue states as purple.  Such as California.  (Yes, you read that right.)

The poster to this blog does explain that the only polls you can trust are the internal ones, because they have no agenda other than to help the candidate they're working for identify weaknesses.  With that in mind, . . . !

http://www.nicedoggie.net/2008/?p=2840
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Re: Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler: Holy Mother of G-D!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 04:33:23 AM »
Even I am getting nervous, and I don't live in the US! Those are bold claims though, I won't be surprised (pleased but not surprised) if McCain wins but I still think Obama will pull it off with the help of ACORN.  :(  I very much hope I am wrong though.

Offline paladin0

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 05:23:05 AM »
We'll see some election day,  but if those numbers are right why hasn't McCain stormed back into Michigan, and started to campaign in New Jersey and California?

Paladin0
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
—James Madison, Federalist No. 10

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 05:38:22 AM »
We'll see some election day,  but if those numbers are right why hasn't McCain stormed back into Michigan, and started to campaign in New Jersey and California?

Paladin0

I know.  Maybe there's not enough time, and shoring up the base to do (i.e., not enough money).
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 07:04:43 AM »
And Zogby is back to Obama by 6 this morning.

WTF?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 08:20:21 AM »
Although I consider all of those numbers to be suspect, the word at this point is CA is going to be far closer than normal because of Prop 8. Many conservatives who never bother to vote are at the polls because of it -The issue has tailcoats that are benefiting McCain/Palin. As for a win though ? nuh-uh.

New Jersey - early on we discussed here that NJ was showing signs of being in play, but I gave up on that long ago. It might be closer than usual but I don't think it will go red.

Pennsylvania might however because of one name. John Murtha. The racist/redneck comments seem to have really pissed off his base and there isn't enough time before the election for that anger to subside. Pair that with the Biden interview that went as badly as the one in Florida, and you have alot of Blue-collar Democrats who have decided to embrace change.