Author Topic: What I don't like about Sarah Palin  (Read 4080 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: What I don't like about Sarah Palin
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 03:57:16 PM »
When I wanted to see where she stood on certain issues, I found little to nothing. It occured to me that some of that might be because of her unique location. For example, I haven't found very much on her ideas regarding education outside of supporting vouchers and "accountability". I'd like to hear more on what she means by accountablity. Is she just for holding kids back a grade or is she for giving those students additional help in those subjects being struggled in? She seems to concentrate a lot on energy, which is good. I wish she'd discuss the other subjects more.

You expect the VPOTUS to express views on academic policy?  Accountability is administrative policy, mot academic. 

Thanks for once againshowing us just how vapid libtards can be.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: What I don't like about Sarah Palin
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 03:59:10 PM »

Hehe. Actually, I am voting McCain this year. One of the reasons is that I actually do like Palin. She has a lot of girl power. I just enjoy making the devil advocates arguments. I also get interested in seeing if anybody can address my points or vice versa.

Liar.

And your (talking) points are so many baby blocks, easily addressed but better dismissed.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.