Author Topic: the fizzy one has marital problems  (Read 2129 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
the fizzy one has marital problems
« on: March 14, 2014, 07:04:06 PM »
Oh my.

First, there's this: http://www.democraticunderground.com/11515038

fizzgig (19,715 posts)    Thu Mar 6, 2014, 02:35 PM

not having such a hot day

you know that place between tears and screaming while breaking shit? that's where i am today. tangled with the husband last night because i had no interest in his nihilism and fatalism. i'm still asleep when he leaves for work most mornings, but he always wakes me to say goodbye and give me a kiss. not this morning and i'm pretty upset about that. on top of that, work has been a shitshow this week and tonight isn't going to be any better.

i told my boss yesterday that i'm taking tomorrow off, which is turning out to be a very good idea.

things have been so stable lately, so i'm even more pissed off about the current situation.

i just need a hug.

<<<contrary to rumors, wasn't in Denver to give the fizzy one a hug.

Next day:

fizzgig (19,715 posts)    Fri Mar 7, 2014, 11:54 AM

16. i at least finally got some tears last night

helped for a bit, but today is off to a bad start.

fizzgig (19,715 posts)    Fri Mar 7, 2014, 01:02 PM

18. it can be hard to ask for help

and those meltdowns are so exhausting. i haven't really had any since we finally got my meds right last summer.

i'm off to my doc next week and will talk to him about this if the situation hasn't improved. i've taken my emergency pills the last few days just to keep it together.

it's been harder for me lately since i haven't seen any of my friends in months. we text and fb, but i just need a flesh and blood person right now. he's the only one i have and he's not talking to me. i'm just so lonely.

but i'm looking forward to this weekend because i get to see two of my besties.

fizzgig (19,715 posts)    Wed Mar 12, 2014, 01:16 PM

20. it's starting to look like there's no salvaging our relationship

he decided that he wants live on a farm or commune and also decided he isn't going to go back to his job, so i'm screwed right now. we can't live on what i make alone and i don't see why i should have to support him at this point.

we talked quite a bit yesterday, but we now have to talk about our living situation. i'm going to have to go the roommate route regardless and that's just piling on the upset.

i don't know what i'm going to do.

And then the above comment edited an hour and fifteen minutes later to include this:

we did a bit more talking this morning and he's finally opened up to couple's counseling. if we can fix us, i'm willing to think about going with him. we'll see, but finally a small shred of hope.

And now, there's this: http://www.democraticunderground.com/11515066

fizzgig (19,715 posts)    Thu Mar 13, 2014, 02:22 PM

husband has *finally* agreed to marriage counseling

the black hole of his untreated depression engulfed the house for nearly a week and i think we're mostly on the other side of it.

he won't go on his own, but there is shit that needs worked out between us. like how he yelled at me and called me lazy and an addict. i smoke a bowl, maybe two, after work and it smooths out the edges the meds miss. he also decided he hated his job and just stopped showing up. not sure how we're going to make rent this month, especially since we're still recovering from his unemployment late last year and are still behind on all the bills. but it's lit a fire under my ass to get the taxes done.

he wants to quit cigs, pot, alcohol and coffee. i agreed to quit smoking cigs with him, something that needed done anyway, not having alcohol in the house is no big deal, but he'll pry my coffee out of my cold, dead hands. doc knows i smoke pot and doesn't bust on me for it, i just don't want to be any more medicated than i already am. i feel like i'm already medicated to the point of numbness in some ways. husband suggested trying to wean off my meds and i told him to stick it, that isn't even an option.

i have bent over backwards for him for years and i'm glad he's finally willing to put some effort into this relationship. i will be pissed, though, if he doesn't clean the kitchen today while i'm at work.

i'm also hoping his mood will continue to improve with spring on the way. i know it's doing wonders for me.

<<<wonders if hubby cleaned the kitchen yesterday (Thursday); the fizzy one doesn't say.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: the fizzy one has marital problems
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 07:11:07 PM »
Fizzy...leave the DUmp and seek real help.

If you do not do that then understand there is no hope,so get it over with if that is what you are seeking attention with.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 07:18:20 PM »
he wants to quit cigs, pot, alcohol and coffee. i agreed to quit smoking cigs with him, something that needed done anyway, not having alcohol in the house is no big deal, but he'll pry my coffee out of my cold, dead hands. doc knows i smoke pot

Between the rivers of Fat Che's Little Brothert Blue Ribbon, mountains of pot, and fists full of prescription tranquilizers, fizzy has to be a koala bear in bed.

"Yeah, whatever. Just make it quick"

Little wonder Mr. Fizz is getting his itch scratched someplace else.

C'mon, fizzy. Admit it. We know you've been sniffing his dirty underwear, to find out if some other fuzzy-tailed skink has been marking your man with her hippie musk.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 05:38:03 AM by Big Dog »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 07:29:01 PM »
Well I, for one, am disappointed.

I expected that coach's return would coincide with a big DUmp announcement about some newly expired DUmmy.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 07:32:41 PM »

I expected that coach's return would coincide with a big DUmp announcement about some newly expired DUmmy.

Uh, remember how slow the primitives are, to get caught up with what's happening.

Skins's island makes the Pony Express look like air mail.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 07:33:04 PM »

franksolich is like dim mak, the touch of death. Some DUmmy, somewhere, has been touched by the Hand of franksolich, and is about to fall over dead.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
Here's an item about E-cigs.  Obviously has not consulted gNads for her expert advice.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018588225

fizzgig (19,715 posts)
going to try to make it through today without cigarettes

we picked up some e-cigs the other day and there is one camel left in the pack. i'm going to bring it to work with me just in case, but my goal is to still have it at the end of the night. wants to quit smoking, but not serious enough about it not to have cigs with her the e-cig worked well enough yesterday, although i smoked a few because it was a shit day. i've made it through my wake up routine so far without issue, so we'll see how today goes.much easier to blame it on the day rather than personal weakness the real test is going to be when i have a drinking night. that's not something that happens often, but i smoke a lot more when i drink.

wish us luck.
Now we know about the smoking problem.  There is obviously a drinking problem, because there are nights designated 'drinking night.'

Now comes the tale of marriage counseling.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/11515066

fizzgig (19,715 posts)

husband has *finally* agreed to marriage counseling

the black hole of his untreated depression engulfed the house for nearly a week and i think we're mostly on the other side of it.

he won't go on his own, but there is shit that needs worked out between us. like how he yelled at me and called me lazy and an addict. i smoke a bowl, maybe two, after work and it smooths out the edges the meds miss. he also decided he hated his job and just stopped showing up. not sure how we're going to make rent this month, but there's money for 'a bowl or two', and a drinking night especially since we're still recovering from his unemployment late last year and are still behind on all the bills. but it's lit a fire under my ass to get the taxes done.

he wants to quit cigs, pot, alcohol and coffee. i agreed to quit smoking cigs with him, something that needed done anyway, not having alcohol in the house now this is odd, because this post is several days earlier than the one above, in which they are still planning a smoking and drinking night is no big deal, .....blah blah blah

There are more OPs by Fizzwits about work, alcohol, meds, and husband issues.  Is it possible that the alcohol and meds (legal or otherwise) are contributing to the work and marriage problems?

Are there problems with lifestyle choices, Fizzwits?
This too shall pass.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 07:47:22 PM »
Obeekeebeee. Reading that dummie's online bowel movement was 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Dayum Dummie!!! Just do the right thing and off yourself and your significant other. Do it tonite.

Is it just me or are the dumpmonkeys going off the deep end the closer November gets?   :shrug: :shrug:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 08:44:51 PM »
franksolich is like dim mak, the touch of death. Some DUmmy, somewhere, has been touched by the Hand of franksolich, and is about to fall over dead.

The 5 Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique said to be "the deadliest blow in all martial arts". 5 pressure points of your body are hit and after you walk 5 steps your heart gives in and you die.

Worked very well for The Bride in "Kill Bill".

Somewhere there's a DUmmy who hasn't yet taken that fifth step.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 06:52:03 AM »

"You dead.  You just not know yet.  You no make plans after 3 p.m. Thursday.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 07:03:39 AM »
"You dead.  You just not know yet.  You no make plans after 3 p.m. Thursday.'

Hop Sing no cook no mo'.

Offline FaC

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2014, 07:03:50 AM »
fizzgig (19,715 posts)    Wed Mar 12, 2014, 01:16 PM

he decided that he wants live on a farm or commune and also decided he isn't going to go back to his job, so i'm screwed right now. we can't live on what i make alone and i don't see why i should have to support him at this point.

Hold on here just a damn second - I am not quite sure why this moonbat is objecting to supporting her fine, upstanding husband. She should be glad that she is in an economic position to support him so he can pursue his dreams of being a farmer and living on a commune...

(hypocrisy anyone)

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2014, 07:13:56 AM »
Hold on here just a damn second - I am not quite sure why this moonbat is objecting to supporting her fine, upstanding husband. She should be glad that she is in an economic position to support him so he can pursue his dreams of being a farmer and living on a commune...

(hypocrisy anyone)

Fac, a few conundrums noted in you above missive.

First off, that fine, upstanding husband is in reality a sniveling wastrel of an unemployed drain on the productive society. A true DUmmie.

Secondly, fizz-butt is not in any kind of position to financially support his worthless ass. She's stated that she has to go the [shudder] roommate route, as her minimum wage job is suffering from odumboscare and the evil management is cutting her hours.

And thirdly, the fizz-butt husband doesn't intend to do any actual work on the imaginary farm/commune. He thinks its all going the be lounging in the hammock under the ol' elm tree, being waited on hand and foot by a bevy of skimpily clad dusky maidens while the farm/commune manages itself.

Kind of like it is now for the scamp.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2014, 07:27:33 AM »
Hop Sing no cook no mo'.

"I'll cut off your pigtail, and you won't be able to get into heaven."
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2014, 07:34:01 AM »
Fac, a few conundrums noted in you above missive.

First off, that fine, upstanding husband is in reality a sniveling wastrel of an unemployed drain on the productive society. A true DUmmie.

Secondly, fizz-butt is not in any kind of position to financially support his worthless ass. She's stated that she has to go the [shudder] roommate route, as her minimum wage job is suffering from odumboscare and the evil management is cutting her hours.

And thirdly, the fizz-butt husband doesn't intend to do any actual work on the imaginary farm/commune. He thinks its all going the be lounging in the hammock under the ol' elm tree, being waited on hand and foot by a bevy of skimpily clad dusky maidens while the farm/commune manages itself.

Kind of like it is now for the scamp.

Sure, in the real world.   :-)

But the Dummies reject reality and try to substitute their own Wonka World; where big bags of free pot fall from the sky like manna, and Cheetos grow on trees, to be picked by someone else and hand-fed to the Dummies.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2014, 09:15:19 AM »
Maybe the fizzbutt hubby wants to pursue his big dream.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said the health care law fulfills the promises of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness because it allows people to leave jobs that include health insurance as a benefit: You can become a “photographer or writer.”
The fizzgig primitive is being a selfish beyotch for not buying crayons and a camera for the budding journo.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2014, 09:49:46 AM »
I think this is a complete fabrication on Fizzy's part.

I doubt that she has a job. I think she married some poor sap, stopped working, and decided to leech off of him. She won't even do housework. The result: He's kicking her out.

I don't follow the Fizzy primitive. The fact that nothing in her story is her fault makes me feel the whole thing is pulled out of her a$$.
~~ the only true thing is her Pot use. That is the key.

When the divorce is final, she'll be turning tricks in an alley like Lady Freedom.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2014, 03:28:40 PM »
fizzgig (19,715 posts)   
Wed Mar 12, 2014, 01:16 PM

i'm screwed right now.

i don't see why i should have to support him at this point.

The mentally-ill, head-shaven DUmmy fizzgig is starting to sound like a trailer-trash version of Pam Dawson.

greenbriar  Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Tue Mar-25-08 03:48 PM
Original message
Okay peeps...I am in love and its not with my hubby

hubby is a drunk and mean
but I met this guy on our cruise and saw him last year on our cruise...

I am in love

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2014, 06:04:57 PM »
greenbriar  Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Tue Mar-25-08 03:48 PM
Original message
Okay peeps...I am in love and its not with my hubby

hubby is a drunk and mean
but I met this guy on our cruise and saw him last year on our cruise...

I am in love
another ripped indian brave. Cue the fish fry!

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 08:54:36 PM »
another ripped indian brave. Cue the fish fry!

Ancient Apache wisdom: "Don't fry fish naked."

I wish I didn't know this shit.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline beefeater

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2014, 09:39:39 PM »
And after all that bitchin' there is this..

So it looks like the Old Man told the fizzyone to get off her ass and get him some razor blades, and don't get the cheap ones either if you don't want a beatin'.
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2014, 02:57:56 AM »
What a greedy bitch she is! He wants go live in a peaceful commune where everyone shares & there are rainbows and folk songs everyday. She wants to stay in this filthy capitalist world and make money.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2014, 10:54:50 AM »
And after all that bitchin' there is this..

So it looks like the Old Man told the fizzyone to get off her ass and get him some razor blades, and don't get the cheap ones either if you don't want a beatin'.
He needs a lot of blades.

Every time DUmmy fizz gets pissed off she shaves her head, and she gets pissed off a lot.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2014, 02:48:48 PM »
In another thread http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018589264#post5 , we discover that the Fizzwits really do have issues with prioritizing regarding expenses
Response to arcane1 (Reply #2)

Sun Mar 16, 2014, 02:03 PM

fizzgig (19,738 posts)

5. it works out to about $175 a month for us  responding to another DUer comment re cost of smokes/month

need to work out the money side for the vapor refills, but our savings should cover phone and internet bills. it is nice to have something quantifiable on this journey.
Husband doesn't work, Fizzwits unhappy in work AND home life, drinks, smokes, spends $ on internet (might be cheaper to use library).  THis happy couple really does have issues.  Hope they haven't reproduced.
This too shall pass.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2014, 07:45:58 PM »
mopinko (40,479 posts)    Mon Mar 17, 2014, 11:08 AM

3. good luck honey

wear your raincoat and your high boots. be ready for the shit storm.
apres moi, le deluge