Author Topic: George Zimmerman’s Father Says The ‘True Racists’ Are African-American  (Read 2120 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
The true racists are Jesse Jack(ass)son, Al (not so)Sharpton, Jeremiah (wrong)Wright, and every liberal who thinks playing the race card makes it an instant winner.

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
There was a study done several years ago that showed that racism is innate.  Young toddlers of different races were put together and they tended to separate into groups based on their race.

I would think racists think they are superior and hateful as Obumazombie points out.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

I would think racists think they are superior and hateful as Obumazombie points out.
Thank you kindly, I am beginning to favor Ptarmigans in their epic struggle with cute snuggly bunnies. Count yee to 3 !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
The race peddling, race baiting, race scamming, race card playing, race extortionists are not only racist, but are expert at fanning the flames racism by all races. People like Shartpeton, Jackson, Wright et al.

YEP! DemoncRats!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Well I just finished Mr Zimmerman's book and it is pretty eye opening. Some of the things I got from it.....
GZ's father is white and mom is from Peru with a grandfather from Africa. IE no more white than the president is.
He grew up in a multi-racial household.
The restraining order that was taken out by the ex had a matching one from George to keep her away from him.
The lawyer that represented the AA homeless man that GZ advocated for after he was beaten by the son of a high ranking LEO and the NAACP refused to stand up for, was one of the first screaming racism.
GZ and his wife had mentored several minority children over the years.
On the night in question GZ was returning form grocery shopping, not on NW duty.
Wounds were pretty obvious on him as the recipient of the beating while St Trayvon had wounds only to his knuckles and the gunshot.
The entire Zimmerman family is in hiding and in fear for their lives.
The paternal Zimmerman pulled no strings to help his son not get charged. He was a magistrate in Virginia never in Florida. He had been retired for a few years prior to the incident.
The judge that ordered him back to jail stated that he had no ties to the county as one of the reasons for sending him back. That was false, his parents, wife and in-laws live there.
The charging documents are full of speculation not fact.

His charges against certain groups and individuals are stated pretty clear and the harm they have caused his family is indefensible.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline obumazombie

Libs love to elicit death threats, and use threats of physical violence and force as a weapon against those whom they oppose.