Author Topic: trimenthylamuniac Pedro Picasso to get a workout  (Read 1212 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
trimenthylamuniac Pedro Picasso to get a workout
« on: April 09, 2010, 10:42:07 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.org/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8117662

Oh my.

And by the way, Pedro Picasso's knees aren't what they used to be either.

Atman  (1000+ posts)        Fri Apr-09-10 08:20 AM
TRIMENTHYLAMUNIAC PEDRO PICASSO, #11 TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2009
Original message

The GOP-owned, unauditable electronic voting machines will get a workout in 2010

Remember, the Republicans are long-range planners. They didn't change the nation's voting system to help George Bush. They were looking farther [sic] down the road. Backed by their wholly-owned media outlets, the narrative is being set up to prepare us, to make the absurd -- Americans voting for a return to what got us into this mess in the first place -- seem possible, even likely. All they need are some friendly, easily-rigged voting machines.

The primitives immediately start projecting:

Greybnk48  (1000+ posts)      Fri Apr-09-10 08:29 AM
Response to Original message

1. 100% agree. I don't understand why the Dem Pols who are in office are (or seem) oblivious to this real possibility. I just don't get it. If I was a Dem in office I would be demanding the demise of these machines.

fasttense (1000+ posts)      Fri Apr-09-10 08:32 AM

2. The RepubliCONS never plan anything.

Oh, they may try, and sometimes it looks like planning. But mostly they just wing it, take advantage of trusting people and look out for their next con.

But I do agree with you all the electronic voting machines are rigged to add RepubliCON votes.

Unless Democrats have plans to win by a landslide, for the close races the RepubliCONS will rig them.

trotsky  (1000+ posts)        Fri Apr-09-10 08:32 AM
THE LEON PRIMITIVE

3. Why did those machines allow Obama to be elected?

Atman  (1000+ posts)        Fri Apr-09-10 08:48 AM
TRIMENTHYLAMUNIAC PEDRO PICASSO, #11 TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2009
Response to Reply #3

7. Why not? Do you think the Republicans would have survived at all...
...if they had to take the blame for what they had done to the economy? The crash was inevitable. You cannot run two off-the-books wars while cutting taxes and expect prosperity. They knew it was coming, everyone knew it was coming, which is why they made their last-minute run on the Treasury. Then just sit back and watch the shit-storm, whip up the masses into a frenzy, and wait.

This isn't an after-the-fact analysis, looking in the rear-view mirror. I had said all of this BEFORE the 2008 election, long before. They knew what they were doing. Totally trash the place, keep the media telling everyone everything was okay until they were on their way out the door, then blame it on the next guy, whomever that might be. Is that not what we're seeing now? Do you put it passed [sic] them to try something so bold? I don't.

trotsky  (1000+ posts)        Fri Apr-09-10 09:07 AM
THE LEON PRIMITIVE
Response to Reply #7

8. Americans still blame Bush more than anyone else for the economy.

So evidently the Republican Illuminati aren't the masterful manipulators you portray them to be.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: trimenthylamuniac Pedro Picasso to get a workout
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 10:48:24 AM »
I love how the Trotskyite primitive takes a nail gun to Assman's ego balloons . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 10:51:12 AM »
Electronic voting machines have been proven to do nothing.  No stolen elections have ever been proven.

YET

These idiots will support ACORN until their last breath while ACORN has been CONVICTED of voter fraud AND they applaud the courts for not going after the Black Panthers who were on FREAKING CAMERA trying to intimidate voters.

God these people are complete and total idiots.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 10:51:37 AM »
I'm going to start calling him "Fishman"  :-)
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 11:11:54 AM »
I dunno.  The post Pedro did about how the R's were going to purposely lose so the D's would win got him a mention on Rush's show.  I highly doubt this one will.

I do find it funny that he did the post that got mentioned by Rush, then later denied he was serious when he said it (a post I quoted some time back in CC's B/W forum, though I've not the time to locate the link at this moment), only to now reassert his former statement of being convinced that's what happened.  We all know that Pedro is mentally ill, and so his rambling and musings about things of which he can't begin to comprehend are always amusing.  But usually even the mentally ill at least *try* and cover their tracks.

We have unemployment hovering at 10% with real unemployment and underemployment more in the 20% neighborhood, Dear Leader signed healthcare with a majority of citizens opposed, there's talk of the VAT, our immigration laws are about to be undermined to grow Dem party voters, oil prices are on the rise, inflation is just around the corner, he's increased the national debt by trillions, he's a foreign policy dimwit, he's made countless degrogatory statements towards those who disagree with his policies that have lowered the prestige the officeholder of president should embrace, etc...

But with all that going on, he shouldn't accept any of the blame and, in fact, Americans don't hold him responsible, so voting machines will be rigged "to make the absurd seem possible."

Now try to imagine what type of mental exercises you'd have to do to convince yourself the above sentence is accurate and we begin to understand just how stupid these primitives really are.

Poor Pedro.

----------

Edit:  Here's the CC link to where Pedro said his words, which were broadcast and laughed at by tens of millions of Americans, was a "goof post."

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,32342.msg340298/highlight,atman.html#msg340298

« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:44:01 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 11:25:37 AM »
Poor Pedro.

You know, Pedro Picasso continues to be a fascinating study in Freudian psychology.

Ever since a little lad growing up in one of those Levittowns down in Florida, he's always dreamed of being an "artist."

Somewhere along the line, he got this idea that artists have to be "angry."

Well, Pedro Picasso grew up in the midst of a close-knit loving family, he the youngest the cynosure of their attention.  He lacked for nothing.

So what could he be angry about?

Not having things of substance about what to be angry, Pedro Picasso was forced to invent his own fantasical demons, so as to be angry at something, anything, and thus evolve as an "artist."

Poor Pedro.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 11:34:43 AM »
IOW, they're setting themselves up for the ass-kicking they know they'll be taking in November.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 11:59:12 AM »
IOW, they're setting themselves up for the ass-kicking they know they'll be taking in November.

So, they're starting to absolve themselves of the blame for that monumental ass-kicking they're going to take, IMO.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 01:16:00 PM »
I wish the GOP was as smart and devious as the DUmmies keep saying.

I think its still the Stupid Party

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 01:53:25 PM »
I dunno.  The post Pedro did about how the R's were going to purposely lose so the D's would win got him a mention on Rush's show.  I highly doubt this one will.

You mean, they were actually trying to WIN with McLame?  Coulda fooled me...

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 03:21:04 PM »
Do you put it passed [sic] them to try something so bold?

Wow! McGrath gets DUmber by the day! I doubt even someone as stupid as Pam would make that mistake.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 04:30:32 PM »

Wow! McGrath gets DUmber by the day! I doubt even someone as stupid as Pam would make that mistake.

Probably sunburned his brain as a wave rider.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2010, 06:27:34 PM »

See?  It's now quite possible that Pam is not the stupidest person on the Innerwebz! :fuelfire: :tongue: :evillaugh:

Chase her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2010, 06:58:03 PM »
See?  It's now quite possible that Pam is not the stupidest person on the Innerwebz! :fuelfire: :tongue: :evillaugh:
Actually, the DUmbest person on all the internets is Beth Ferrari. But she has told us that she's been "validated" by the DUmp as a "writer and thinker", so she probably knows the word "past".

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 07:03:21 PM »
We will steal the election then we will bring to bear all the power of a statist education, energy, banking and healthcare system that YOU LIBERALS unwittingly provided for us.

You made it so nobody gets a home or a car or a doctor's visit unless they meet government scrutiny.

Soon WE will be the government again and we will turn your policies agianst you.

:evillaugh:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 09:48:46 PM »
I believe the latest poll showed 56% disapprove to 42% approve, with a 3% up or down.

Eat that ya DUmbass lurkers!

Your guy is suckin' hind tit!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!