Author Topic: The Facts are Clear on Who Killed the Census Employee  (Read 1909 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
The Facts are Clear on Who Killed the Census Employee
« on: September 24, 2009, 10:34:54 AM »
Freepers:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6620155

Egged-on by Michelle Bachman:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=6616450&mesg_id=6616450

And on it goes.

But if you dare suggest it might be pot-growers or meth-cookers? Well...

SIMPLYB1980  (1000+ posts)        Thu Sep-24-09 02:39 PM
Response to Original message
2. Let's wait until the facts are known before we cast blame for the death of the census worker in 
 Edited on Thu Sep-24-09 02:40 PM by SIMPLYB1980
Kentucky. And then you go on to imply it's all the pot growers fault, or meth runners fault. I think you should take you own advice. No drug dealer I know of would be stupid enough to hang someone and write FED on him. These people are very secretive and wouldn't do anything to draw attention to their production areas. I will wait for more info before I go one way or another on this issue, but I lean toward an anti government, possibly neo nazi group.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6620042

And that's all you need to know about DU.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: The Facts are Clear on Who Killed the Census Employee
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 10:40:03 AM »
They haven't yet tumbled to the likelihood this was a Jewish plot.

You know, in the entire southeastern quadrant of Kentucky there's hardly a Jew to be found.

Does anyone find it suspicious that they all left?

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 11:39:00 AM »
Personally, I think this was a false-flag operation, headed up by Keith Olberman.

I mean, did can anyone PROVE Keef wasn't there?  Can he verify his whereabouts at the time in question?  I mean, there's no proof he DIDN'T do it!

KEITH OLBERMAN RAPED AND MURDERED A CENSUS WORKER IN KENTUCKY YESTERDAY!!11!eleventy!one!1!!

24 business hours until he's doing a perp walk!  I'm sending this to Lord Rove and High Priest Beck!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 12:12:11 PM »
This explanation is about as simple as it gets.

I live in the mountains of NC.  There are certain parts of the mountains that are very isolated, the people there want to be left alone, and it's well known that you simply don't go there.  They don't bother you and they don't want you bothering them.

Now take Eastern Kentucky and multiply that times 1000.  There are some mean people there, they don't want to be bothered, and you just don't go there unless you're one of them.  These census people have got to know that.  If that's what happened it doesn't make it right, but you've gotta know you're walking into a place you're not wanted and they will do something about it.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 12:18:17 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 02:10:17 PM »
Hey, maybe they wrote "FED" on his body because they gave him a meal before they hung him.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 03:25:45 PM »
Hey, maybe they wrote "FED" on his body because they gave him a meal before they hung him.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!111111 That gets my vote too! I have found the mountain folk in WV, VA, and Kentuck to be very hospitable, provided you're invited, and you don't piss them off with personal questions!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 03:28:46 PM »
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!111111 That gets my vote too! I have found the mountain folk in WV, VA, and Kentuck to be very hospitable, provided you're invited, and you don't piss them off with personal questions!

I'm not trying to brow beat you guys but what happened to this guy (be it suicide or murder) is not a joke. 

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »
This was clearly a COINTELPRO operation, with the FBI working in collusion with the Melungeon people.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 03:52:00 PM »
I'm not trying to brow beat you guys but what happened to this guy (be it suicide or murder) is not a joke. 

Yeah, I agree, mocking the DUmmies is one thing but some of the posts about this poor guy have been kind of messed up.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 04:16:18 PM »
I've got to apply Occam's Razor here.  Maybe he was just unstable and he hung himself.  Added the "FED" to draw attention away from that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 04:29:44 PM »
I agree! my post was just as bad as the DUmmies saying it was one of us who did it!

It was certainly a dastardly thing to do! However after seeing the questions on this census,  the extent they will go to force you to answer them, and the penalties involved if you refuse, I can certainly understand it, given the outlook on freedom mountain folk expect to be granted them by our Constitution. People back in the hills that still make their living cookin' moonshine don't take kindly to being forced to do anything they believe they shouldn't have to.

My wife's family has been in the hollers of WV for generations. They have their own law back there. I have experienced instances of it myself. I'm just glad I was not the "defendant" in such cases! I'm sure we have all seen "Deliverance", and no I'm not talking about getting cornholed either.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 04:30:51 PM »
Now take Eastern Kentucky and multiply that times 1000.  There are some mean people there, they don't want to be bothered, and you just don't go there unless you're one of them. 

My family is from there, Virgie and Robinson (pronounced Robason) Creek in Pike County.  You'd best be knowing what you're walking into when you go to those parts.  Just like I'd never venture into certain parts of inner cities without being prepared or choose not to go.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 04:35:50 PM »
Personally, I think this was a false-flag operation, headed up by Keith Olberman.

I mean, did can anyone PROVE Keef wasn't there?  Can he verify his whereabouts at the time in question?  I mean, there's no proof he DIDN'T do it!

KEITH OLBERMAN RAPED AND MURDERED A CENSUS WORKER IN KENTUCKY YESTERDAY!!11!eleventy!one!1!!

24 business hours until he's doing a perp walk!  I'm sending this to Lord Rove and High Priest Beck!

No Keef had help. I bet he and O.J. did  it!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2009, 04:12:55 PM »
My family is from there, Virgie and Robinson (pronounced Robason) Creek in Pike County.  You'd best be knowing what you're walking into when you go to those parts.  Just like I'd never venture into certain parts of inner cities without being prepared or choose not to go.

You may be related to my ex-wife.

I went to a family reunion in that area about 20 years ago and I must say it was a very interesting trip.  The scenery was spectacular the people were really friendly but everyone was somehow related to my ex.

Her father always said that he left Pike county because he didn't want to marry one of his cousins.
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »

My wife is from WV, and I spent over 20 years working for a delivery company driving a truck there. 
Beautiful scenery, nice people, but the roads suck, and you don't go to some places unless you know somebody, or they know you....

OR, if there is a coal strike somewhere....  Even the locals don't go there....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 06:38:09 AM »
You may be related to my ex-wife.

I went to a family reunion in that area about 20 years ago and I must say it was a very interesting trip.  The scenery was spectacular the people were really friendly but everyone was somehow related to my ex.

Her father always said that he left Pike county because he didn't want to marry one of his cousins.

If she's an Adkins, Hobson, Layne or Carter I probably am.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 11:10:57 AM »
I was raised in that region. You reminded me of a story we heard as children.

Back around the turn of century, many itinerant preachers traveled through Appalachia, conducting
revivals at local churches, or setting up tent meetings. The story was about one of these itinerants
riding his horse along a county road en route to a country church on a Sunday afternoon. He was
surprised and upset to see a farmer in a field by the road, plowing with a pair of mules on the Sabbath.
He stopped and called out, "Sir, please, are you not a Christian?" The farmer paused in his labor and
called back, "No sir, everyone in this holler is an Adkins!"

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 11:27:05 AM »
She's a Potter but the Potters and Adkins are related. Potter family
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 11:31:30 AM by ScubaGuy »
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2009, 04:18:16 PM »
My wife is from WV, and I spent over 20 years working for a delivery company driving a truck there. 
Beautiful scenery, nice people, but the roads suck, and you don't go to some places unless you know somebody, or they know you....

OR, if there is a coal strike somewhere....  Even the locals don't go there....

Hopefully they tolerate the occasional delivery or UPS truck bringing them goods.  :(

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2009, 04:36:42 PM »
Hopefully they tolerate the occasional delivery or UPS truck bringing them goods.  :(

We just avoided the coalfields whenever there was a strike.  In 20 years, there were only 2....
THE most dangerous thing we could have done was make a delivery to a coal mine during a strike....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.