Author Topic: DU: Changing Morals from 1 Thread to Another  (Read 661 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
DU: Changing Morals from 1 Thread to Another
« on: April 09, 2009, 10:29:53 PM »
SNYOPSIS:

If you are on trial for planning to conduct acts of violence against people attending the RNC, you're a victim: http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5422126

If you're a conservative commentator you're guilty of killing 3 cops and should be keel-hauled: http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5415300

Same page, no sense of irony.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DU: Changing Morals from 1 Thread to Another
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 10:48:13 PM »
Of course no sense of irony.

The primitives haven't ever been accused of being consistent.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 10:58:55 PM »
You know one of the things that fascinates me, many of them lurk here. In addition to an over-inflated sense of self-worth, insecurity that defies reason, and a rabid and infectious anger, the little drama queens are so vain they live to find out someone is talking about them. Many times their stupidity, inconsistency, and irony is pointed out in living color they never seem able to grasp it. For the smartest people in the room they don't seem capable of understanding they practically beg to be the laughing stocks of the Internets. You'd think their egos would kick in but I guess idiocy trumps everything.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 11:00:56 PM »
.....I guess idiocy trumps everything.

For the primtives it does, for damn sure.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 12:39:54 AM »
You know one of the things that fascinates me, many of them lurk here. In addition to an over-inflated sense of self-worth, insecurity that defies reason, and a rabid and infectious anger, the little drama queens are so vain they live to find out someone is talking about them. Many times their stupidity, inconsistency, and irony is pointed out in living color they never seem able to grasp it. For the smartest people in the room they don't seem capable of understanding they practically beg to be the laughing stocks of the Internets. You'd think their egos would kick in but I guess idiocy trumps everything.

Cindie
Hon..even as 'hicks' we see  the DUmmies as they are... :cheersmate:
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 05:28:12 AM »
Primitives live their lives in the moment - other than their unifying dislike of the bogeymen of the last administration, they seem to have no consistency.

They all gobble on cue like turkeys - only one of them knows why its making noise, all the others join in reflexively .

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 09:11:51 AM »

Cindie

Their egos get stroked simply by being quoted or spoken of on another site, any site.  It's all most of them have after all.  Take UGP for instance.  After her self absorption, her life revolves around DU and the Nets.  There are hundreds, if not thousands, exactly like her.  Although their worthlessness is a bit sad I save my pity for those worth the effort.

Drama Queen is probably the best description available.