Author Topic: Trump is LITERALLY Hitler AND the attack on Pearl Harbor!!1  (Read 2120 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Trump is LITERALLY Hitler AND the attack on Pearl Harbor!!1
« on: January 15, 2017, 01:23:34 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028478059

It's going to be a great 4-8 years watching Skin's Island.  It's basically turned into a Lord of the Flies type of setting, with groups of huddled primitives whispering to each other how scared they are, through the smoke and dust of many campfires:

Sun Jan 15, 2017, 01:50 PM

Star Member CTyankee (49,721 posts)

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."
I thought of that quote of Yamamoto after the bombing of Pearl Harbor and that it might now apply to the way this country is going to take the Trump administration.

The guy who predicted Trump would win is now predicting that Trump will prove so uncontrolable and downright dangerous that the republicans will take steps to remove him and get Pence, who they can deal with.

The country has taken this hideous step and there will be an awful outcome...

I'm pretty scared right now...

I think you've managed to confused prophetic with pathetic.  You are the latter. 

Sun Jan 15, 2017, 01:55 PM

Star Member MFM008 (7,870 posts)
1. I'm not

I'm stuck in angry.
This perverted pig shit
Is going to ruin all of our lives.
Blow every tradition and norm
Do things to purposely shock and awe the
Public and people who hate him.
With out a care.
It's like having someone break into your house .
I still can't believe it's happening.
Let me tell you it shakes my faith to the very core.

You really need
Consider how awful
And annoying your choice of formatting
is

Sun Jan 15, 2017, 01:56 PM

delisen (71 posts)
2. Probably right but the entire Trump/Pence ticket is illegitimate so the fight will go on. n/t

There is a scared primitive behind every blade of grass.

Sun Jan 15, 2017, 02:03 PM

50 Shades Of Blue (315 posts)
3. I'm scared too.

See, I told you!

Sun Jan 15, 2017, 02:04 PM

Star Member HassleCat (5,834 posts)
4. Our own Pearl Harbor

The Japanese thought the attack on Hawaii was brilliant, the first step in a strategy to force the Americans to leave them unchallenged in Asia. It was a big victory, but it didn't work out in the end.

Yamamoto probably didn't make the sleeping dragon quote, but he should have, and he was the kind of guy who would think of the consequences, unlike someone else whose name I won't mention.

Trump is LITERALLY Hitler AND the Pearl Harbor attack!!!1

Sun Jan 15, 2017, 02:05 PM

Star Member Wounded Bear (12,720 posts)
5. Pence will be no walk in the park...

he's a RW ideologue, through and through. Because of that he is actually worse than Trump in many ways, especially because the press thinks of him as such a "mainstream" guy.

Sun Jan 15, 2017, 02:07 PM

Star Member Greybnk48 (6,241 posts)
6. It's us, not them, who should be feared. The liberals are the sleeping giant

that have now taken this cheating, lying, right wing racist, misogynistic shit long enough.

The ****ing racist scum already revolted in the 70's when the Dixiecrats threw a shit fit over civil rights. We've been tip-toeing around apologetically ever since and it's time to stop now. **** them.

Fact: We're right about civil rights and human rights, they're wrong. And it's time for us, the ****ing majority in this country, to come down on them like a ton of bricks. Do I personally have a plan, no. But one will arise. I have no doubt. I'm ready.

Bring it, ****nard.   

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Trump is LITERALLY Hitler AND the attack on Pearl Harbor!!1
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 01:35:14 PM »
In the words of teh grate gNads.

*PLONK*
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 01:41:45 PM »
It's so funny that the DUmmies are so scared. Other than immigration, Trump's policies are pretty mainstream democrat. Not loony left like the DUmmies, but pretty much to the left of center.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 01:44:08 PM »

that have now taken this cheating, lying, right wing racist, misogynistic shit long enough.

The ****ing racist scum already revolted in the 70's when the Dixiecrats threw a shit fit over civil rights. We've been tip-toeing around apologetically ever since and it's time to stop now. **** them.

Fact: We're right about civil rights and human rights, they're wrong. And it's time for us, the ****ing majority in this country, to come down on them like a ton of bricks. Do I personally have a plan, no. But one will arise. I have no doubt. I'm ready.

When you master plan involves blocking traffic and pooping on cop cars, you might want to re-think some things.
They are very fortunate that we are generally non-violent

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 02:30:50 PM »
I took my schadenboner to the range yesterday and it shoots in the ten ring consistently.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 02:55:11 PM »
Yawn.

First of all, that Yamamoto "quote" is dubious. It may be no older than the 1960s movie "Tora! Tora! Tora!".

Second, some 2400 USN and USA men died at PH. How many died when Trump was elected President? Two USN battleships were destroyed (Oklahoma was raised, but deemed not worth rebuilding; IIRC, it sunk while being towed back to the West Coast for scrapping). How many USN ships were sunk when Trump was elected President?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 03:04:13 PM »
Yawn.

First of all, that Yamamoto "quote" is dubious. It may be no older than the 1960s movie "Tora! Tora! Tora!".

It kind of fits into the fake but true realm. Yamamoto probably didn't say it, but it's what happened - the sleeping giant awoke - and Yamamoto was sufficiently familiar with the US to have had concerns about the consequences of attacking PH.

Unlike Blather & Mapes, the movie didn't claim to be rigorously true to history.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 03:05:39 PM »
I took my schadenboner to the range yesterday and it shoots in the ten ring consistently.

Know exactly what you mean. I wanted to celebrate this upcoming Friday by purchasing my first firearm of the year. I was thinking seriously about getting another rifle, in 270 Winchester because I need another rifle caliber to handload for. But I also want to put a few more handguns in the collection.  My next revolver will be another S&W 929 which once put into competition condition will be almost 2K, money which I don't want to spend right now. And then I'm shooting Steel Challenge this year and so a rimfire pistol is in the mix.

We (my kids, yes we from time to time give our kids gunz for Christmas) have a couple of rimfire pistols Ruger Mark III 45-22 but I want one of my own. So in honor of Trump 45 I purchased a S&W Victory rimfire, really like this gun. It has threads for a suppresser, which is doing nothing to relieve my schadenboner. Just have to do the best I can I suppose  :-)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 03:07:47 PM by fatboy »
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 03:54:05 PM »
Know exactly what you mean. I wanted to celebrate this upcoming Friday by purchasing my first firearm of the year. I was thinking seriously about getting another rifle, in 270 Winchester because I need another rifle caliber to handload for. But I also want to put a few more handguns in the collection.  My next revolver will be another S&W 929 which once put into competition condition will be almost 2K, money which I don't want to spend right now. And then I'm shooting Steel Challenge this year and so a rimfire pistol is in the mix.

We (my kids, yes we from time to time give our kids gunz for Christmas) have a couple of rimfire pistols Ruger Mark III 45-22 but I want one of my own. So in honor of Trump 45 I purchased a S&W Victory rimfire, really like this gun. It has threads for a suppresser, which is doing nothing to relieve my schadenboner. Just have to do the best I can I suppose  :-)

I went to two different gun stores yesterday, seeing that I have an opportunity coming up to add a handgun to my stable.  I told the guy behind the counter at the closer one (in an antigun county) that I was looking to make an acquisition in honor of Trump's Inauguration.  He actually chuckled at that.  That LGS had a S&W Shield in .45 ACP.  The other one didn't, but they had two TALO edition Glock 43s.  The second LGS will take the paperwork to my County Sheriff's office for me, and pay for the addition to my license.  I'm thinking that a Glock 43 will make its' way to me soon . . . and then we'll look at the .45 Shield.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 04:12:01 PM »
Do I personally have a plan, no. But one will arise. I have no doubt. I'm ready.
  Well then you're not really "ready," are you?

Admit it, you don't have a clue what to do.  Everything you've tried, just bounces off him. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 04:14:53 PM »
  Well then you're not really "ready," are you?

Admit it, you don't have a clue what to do.  Everything you've tried, just bounces off him.

Here's his 'plan,' wrapped up in two emoticons:

:runaway: :panic:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 04:34:51 PM »
Fact: We're right about civil rights and human rights, they're wrong. And it's time for us, the ****ing majority in this country, to come down on them like a ton of bricks. Do I personally have a plan, no.

That is the DUmp in a nutshell.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 04:38:29 PM »
I'm pretty scared right now...

You have absolutely no idea how happy that makes me.   :yahoo:

I'm scared too.

Schadenboner Status:  50 AMP Diamond drill

I'm stuck in angry.

Good.  Stay there. 

I still can't believe it's happening.

I do :wink:

I have no doubt. I'm ready.

I'm your huckleberry, asshole.   :naughty:

And it's time for us, the ****ing majority in this country,

Only in 3 counties in Mexifornia, Shitcago and New York.  Identify as Conservative still outnumbers identify as children.  Sorry, Sparky, but ...

to come down on them like a ton of bricks.

... I do love it when your man bun talks tough.  I really do.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 04:44:15 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 06:39:31 PM »

Liberals are the sleeping giant?  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  You whiny butts are gonna do what you always do. Your personal plan is to sit in your house and impotently post on a message board.  Same plan as the rest of the dummies.

Fact is Trump is going to be president for the next 4 years and there is not one damn thing you can do about it.  You can come along for the ride, but you are going to have to sit in the back.  Sound familiar? It should. Your messiah said it when he won.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 03:42:44 PM by I_B_Perky »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 06:51:13 PM »
Fact is Trump is going to be president for the next 4 years and there is not one damn thing you can do about it.  You can come along for the ride, but you are going to have to ride in the back.  Sound familiar? It should. Your messiah said it when he won.

It's odd, how you and I think exactly on parallel lines.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 06:57:57 PM »
6. It's us, not them, who should be feared. The liberals are the sleeping giant ...

:rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:

Offline fatboy

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 08:32:11 PM »
I'm thinking that a Glock 43 will make its' way to me soon . . . and then we'll look at the .45 Shield.

If I may offer an opinion...collect 'em all!

I have a couple of Glocks, a G17 and a G26 and my son has a Shield in 9mm. All good. I'm going to send you a PM if you don't mind.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2017, 08:38:21 PM »
It's odd, how you and I think exactly on parallel lines.

:cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2017, 08:41:29 PM »
If I may offer an opinion...collect 'em all!

I have a couple of Glocks, a G17 and a G26 and my son has a Shield in 9mm. All good. I'm going to send you a PM if you don't mind.

Go right ahead!

I have a G21 which I shot my county's Concealed Carry course with.  I love that big Glock!

Chase her.

Offline fatboy

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2017, 08:47:56 PM »
Go right ahead!

I have a G21 which I shot my county's Concealed Carry course with.  I love that big Glock!

Now that I think about it maybe I should have got a 45 ACP to celebrate Trump 45!

But S&W Victory works also.

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2017, 07:08:11 AM »
Now that I think about it maybe I should have got a 45 ACP to celebrate Trump 45!

But S&W Victory works also.

I got a threaded barrel Victory for Christmas......might change a thing or two on it, but out of the box, it's a pretty nice pistol.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2017, 07:29:05 AM »
I wanted to do that too, but since observing the quality of Trump's cabinet picks the past , the increase in my schadenboner has far exceeded the caliber limits at the gun club I belong to, not to mention that it violates their prohibition of full auto weapons.

Since I'm a vet, I guess I'll have to see if I can get on the Army Reserve's range and practice on a couple of dummy tanks instead.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2017, 07:36:33 AM »
:rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:   :lmao:  :rotf:

I don't know what you're laughing about, Pete.
With all those DUmmies pissing their pants in unison, you might just find yourself with some seriously wet feet. :rofl:
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980