Author Topic: Bob thinks conservatives are hopping mad at the GOP  (Read 2154 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Bob thinks conservatives are hopping mad at the GOP
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2016, 08:18:23 PM »
DUmmies love to project upon us the impotent rage they feel all the time.

Please tell Hop-a-long that it taint so.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2016, 08:28:20 PM »
This idiot doesn't know a conservative. How in the hell would he know what they're pissed off about, unless he's guessing.

Jeebus.

I'm certain he gets his daily dose of MSLSD, while browsing the dAiLykOOk.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2016, 08:43:55 PM »
For you to reach the "magic number", 93 more posts.

I'm giving it the full court press. So now 92!
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2016, 04:28:52 AM »
Now, you work with other governmental bureaucrats, so you have a great opportunity to observe this phenomenon.  In fact, it's as if you're living in the laboratory itself.

Determine which of your coworkers tend to be the most negative sorts of people.

And then of those, subtly observe if they have the haemorrhoid waddle-and-flutter.

Nearly all the time, it's a perfect match.

That sounds like a good idea. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2016, 12:38:12 PM »
I guess I've got a moth-and-flame thingy ...

This is monumental (= typical, where TMN is concerned) ignorance of the theologically conservative Christians TMN so hates.

I know of at least two sizable theologically conservative Christian denominations formed by immigrants who left Europe at least partly due to state church oppression (and I'm not referring to 17th Century England, BTW). Having been raised in one, I knew this historical reason to oppose state or established churches when I was in my teens, if not a little earlier.

More recently, I've seen what kind of compromisers state churches become, the Scandinavian state churches being fresh in my mind.

More importantly - something that, short of a miracle, will utterly elude TMN - Christianity is a religion of informing and persuading, not of coercion or force. While that was forgotten and not understood in the 11th or 17th Centuries, it has been for several centuries, now.

All in all I have never wanted - and never will - a state church, ban on non-Christian religions, or forced religious observances.
H5! I couldn't have said it better myself!
All the Masticating Nutsack has are his ignorant, bigoted stereotypes of what he thinks Christians believe. btw, with #8, he's often implied that Chrisianity should be banned.