Author Topic: "Mormons plot attack at Paris Disney World." Jews claim they were gonna...  (Read 2151 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Fundamentalist Christian fanatics and Hasidim Jews plot mass murder at DisneyLand in Paris! Attack stopped by Pluto who sniffed out weapons in man's backpack!

MowCowWhoHow III (713 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141328717

Disneyland Paris: Man arrested carrying two guns

Source: BBC

French police have arrested a man carrying two guns at an entrance to a hotel at Disneyland Paris.

The man, reportedly aged 28 and not known to security services, was also discovered with a copy of the Koran and a box of ammunition, police said.

He was stopped by security teams while entering the hotel at the much-visited theme park.

France remains in a state of emergency following the deadly Islamist attacks in Paris in November last year.

Read more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35431086

#BREAKING Man arrested in Disneyland Paris hotel with 2 guns, Koran: police
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/692746061161615360

BREAKING: European man, 28, arrested at Disnyeland Paris; his bag contained guns and copy of Koran: Police source
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/692750525167714304

Whoa! Sneaky Jews carry koran to throw off police!

groundloop (4,103 posts)
1. Just exercising his Second Amendment rights.... oh... never mind

Spitfire of ATJ (28,449 posts)
2. The way Europe sees Americans....

:o

Ace Rothstein (344 posts)
4. Huh?  This happened in Paris.
Spitfire of ATJ (28,449 posts)
5. Any article about someone walking around with guns invokes images of America....

Our nuts have a copy of the Bible on them.

:thatsright:

Nye Bevan (22,746 posts)
7. Two guns and a Koran?

I'm guessing that his grievance is something other than the Space Mountain lines being too long?

MowCowWhoHow III (713 posts)
13. Gunman arrested at Disneyland Paris after trying to get into hotel with two automatic weapons

Gunman arrested at Disneyland Paris after trying to get into hotel with two automatic weapons

Anti-terrorist officers were today interviewing a man found with two automatic weapons at Disneyland Paris.

The 28-year-old, who has not been named, was initially stopped by security guards as he tried to get into the New York hotel at the theme park.

X-rays then revealed that he had the two guns in his rucksack, together with a box of 20 bullets and a small copy of the Koran translated into French.

He was with a woman, either his wife or girlfriend, who is thought to have escaped just as she was about to be seized by security guards.

She has now been arrested and is talking to police.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/euro-disney-gunman-arrested-paris-7264731?ICID=FB_mirror_main

Another couple?

probably not automatic weapons but who knows. Europe is wide open with AKs and the like.

Star Member valerief (50,130 posts)
15. I wonder if guns are allowed in Disneyland LA or Disneyworld Orlando. nt

::)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Shortly after the Mormon/Buddahist terror attack in Paris last November, Disneyland in Anaheim installed metal detectors at the security checkpoint.  Initially they were checking everyone, but after a few days of long lines and irate guests they began selecting guests at random to go thru the metal detectors. 

Yesterday I took my 2 grandsons to the park to watch the new Paint the Night parade and watch the fireworks.  As we (my daughter and her 2 sons) went thru the security checkpoint, I was asked to accompany a person who worked for private security company (not Disney security) and go thru a secondary check.  I had to remove my keys and cell phone and go thru a metal detector while 3 security workers watched.  After I was checked and cleared of whatever they were looking for,  I rejoined my daughter and grandsons to enter the park, my daughter asked my why I didn't I tell them I work in the Disneyland fireworks dept and not to hassle me.  I explained to her that they had no way of knowing I worked there since I was not in my uniform and no use in trying to get out of it since I had nothing to hide..  The whole time I was getting checked I was thinking to myself, "If you guys only knew that I come here almost every day, handle hundreds of pounds of explosives and set them off.

....and get paid to do it"
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

The whole time I was getting checked I was thinking to myself, "If you guys only knew that I come here almost every day, handle hundreds of pounds of explosives and set them off.

You didn't do that after they cleared you? Don't they have employee IDs for you guys?

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
You didn't do that after they cleared you? Don't they have employee IDs for you guys?

I would have, I Gar un tee (Justin Wilson, if you remember who he was).
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline freedumb2003b

Cast member cards?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline thundley4

Cast member cards?

I think someone cleared to basically handle explosives on Disney property might have a little more than that.

Offline freedumb2003b

I think someone cleared to basically handle explosives on Disney property might have a little more than that.

They are all cast members -- even Walt himself was a cast member.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Response to MowCowWhoHow III (Original post)

Thu Jan 28, 2016, 06:22 PM

Star Member ProudToBeBlueInRhody (14,488 posts)
29. I'm still trying to figure out how the first half of the thread was a rant about dumb Americans

Oh wait, it's DU.

Dodge and deflect from the protected.

You swim in shit and wonder why it stinks.

Offline thundley4

They are all cast members -- even Walt himself was a cast member.

He still is, they thawed him out and rejuvenated him a couple of years ago.

Offline DLR Pyro

No, just a standard cast member ID card every other cast member carries.   I do have an employee possessor form approved by the ATF on file with H.R. at Disneyland, but I don't carry it on me.

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

Re: "Mormons plot attack at Paris Disney World." Jews claim they were gonna...
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2016, 05:53:51 PM »
No, just a standard cast member ID card every other cast member carries.   I do have an employee possessor form approved by the ATF on file with H.R. at Disneyland, but I don't carry it on me.

Do they do background checks?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2016, 06:18:33 PM »
Do they do background checks?
ATF does when you submit an Employee possessor form.  We had one guy who worked with us denied because he had the same name as a bad guy,  He was eventually cleared and got his form signed, but he could not touch any explosive item until that was taken care of.

Police lives matter.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2016, 06:30:28 PM »
Jooooooos!!

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2016, 06:00:21 AM »
"Spitfire of ATJ (28,449 posts)
5. Any article about someone walking around with guns invokes images of America....

Our nuts have a copy of the Bible on them."
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think ANY of our mass shooters in recent years have been fundamentalist Christians.
Most are Muslims, like this fine fellow.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2016, 08:38:40 AM »
...The whole time I was getting checked I was thinking to myself, "If you guys only knew that I come here almost every day, handle hundreds of pounds of explosives and set them off.

DLR Pyro, I  :bow: before you!!  You have a redneck's ideal dream job!   :cheersmate:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2016, 08:39:31 AM »
"Spitfire of ATJ (28,449 posts)

Our nuts have a copy of the Bible on them."
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think ANY of our mass shooters in recent years have been fundamentalist Christians.
Most are Muslims, like this fine fellow.

Well, there was that Evangelical Christian lady in Colorado Springs several years ago who was carrying ... except she stopped a mass shooting rather than perpetrating it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2016, 08:40:37 AM »
If the perpetrator of an act of terror was a Muslim, did it happen?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2016, 09:16:00 AM »
A terror attack/mass murder was thwarted, and all the DUmmies can do is repeat gun grabber talking points.

The ability to miss the obvious truth screaming in front of them is amazing to behold.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2016, 09:30:23 AM »
A terror attack/mass murder was thwarted, and all the DUmmies can do is repeat gun grabber talking points.

The ability to miss the obvious truth screaming in front of them is amazing to behold.

All they read and their retarded minds saw was this.

Disneyland Paris: Man arrested carrying two guns

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2016, 09:57:15 AM »
btw, I wouldn't be surprised if a terror attack happened at an amusement park. First, the Jihadists could see them as epitomizing Western materialism and excess. Second, there are obviously a LOT of people there when they're at peak hours, both visitors and staff. Third, the long lines to get onto rides could be seen as prime targets for suicide bombers, especially when the lines go inside the ride buildings, since explosions in there could cause structural collapses.
I've been to Universal Orlando loads of times, and I often see Muslims there, especially burka- clad women. I don't see them in the lines for the rides, at the eateries, or the gift shops. They're generally just walking aimlessly around looking at the sights, almost as if they're casing it to look for ideal target areas.

Is it really that surprising to you?
They've always cared more about their politics and talking points than about the actual safety of their fellow men.
If they can't exploit it, it means nothing to them.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 09:59:45 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2016, 10:23:25 AM »
Thank Dog that Gendarme Goofy was on the job!

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2016, 10:26:14 AM »
Well, there was that Evangelical Christian lady in Colorado Springs several years ago who was carrying ... except she stopped a mass shooting rather than perpetrating it.

Would that be the lady that stopped that mutt from going on a complete tear through New Life Church?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2016, 11:24:33 AM »

Would that be the lady that stopped that mutt from going on a complete tear through New Life Church?

And earlier he had killed two people at the YWAM base in Arvada, CO (near Denver). New Life Church is in Colorado Spring, FWIW.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2016, 01:23:13 PM »
And earlier he had killed two people at the YWAM base in Arvada, CO (near Denver). New Life Church is in Colorado Spring, FWIW.

Yeah I attend that church, it was in 2007 I believe. A few years before I started going. These days, good luck with trying that. The security rolls concealed and there is CSPD present both outside and inside the church.

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2016, 09:33:43 AM »
And the DUmmies portrayed that psycho as a noble hero standing up for gay rights, portrayed the churchgoers he targeted as evil fundy fanatics who all deserved to die, and portrayed the woman who stopped his rampage as a bloodthirsty lunatic.