Author Topic: London Bridge attack suspect shot by British police after stabbing report  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
London Bridge attack suspect shot by British police after stabbing report
https://www.foxnews.com/world/london-bridge-closed-by-british-police-amid-reports-of-gunshots

British police were seen in a dramatic video struggling with and then shooting a man on the London Bridge on Friday shortly after reports of a stabbing in the area, an incident that sent law enforcement teeming to the key thoroughfare where auto and pedestrian traffic was brought to a standstill amid the "major incident."

Law enforcement officials said as a precaution the incident was being treated as terror-related and also confirmed a man was shot. Authorities reported "a number of people have been injured," but it was unclear what the injuries were. Scotland Yard earlier said first responders were called to "a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge" just before 2 p.m. local time.

The news comes after witnesses reported hearing gunshots and Sky News reported police shot the apparent attacker.

A terrorist attack in London.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: London Bridge attack suspect shot by British police after stabbing report
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 03:07:32 PM »
I hope it wasn't a muslim, the mayor will be prosecuting the cops. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 04:23:38 PM »
Just read about an attack in Holland - again a Moslem jihadist with a knife: again multiple people injured.

Coincidence?   :censored:   Racist and Islamophobic to say no!

https://www.macon.com/news/nation-world/article237897469.html

"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 07:19:31 PM »
Every time I see these reports I just shake my head at another "Koranimal attack".  I'd love to post these things in my facebook feed to get the word out to my friends and family that do not understand what the world is facing, but I don't want to be like the a-holes on the left that would rather be smug instead of familial.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 01:05:18 PM »
London Bridge stabber belonged to jihadist group that admired Hitler
https://nypost.com/2019/11/30/london-bridge-stabber-belonged-to-jihadist-group-that-admired-hitler-plotted-to-bomb-us-embassy/

The knife-wielding terrorist who was subdued by civilians, then shot dead by police on London Bridge on Friday was a paroled bomb plotter who once hoped to start a jihadist training camp in Kashmir — and whose fellow Islamists admired Hitler and downplayed the Holocaust.

At the time of Friday’s attack, Pakistan native Usman Khan, 28, had been free a year after serving just half of a 16-year sentence for plotting with eight others in 2010 to bomb such London landmarks as the stock exchange, American embassy, and Westminster Abbey.

He was still wearing an electronic monitoring bracelet when he went berserk with two long knives after speaking about his own “rehabilitation” during a Cambridge University-sponsored criminal justice conference in London, killing two and injuring three.

No surprise that Islamists admire and sympathize with Nazis. Many Nazis fled to the Middle East, mainly Egypt and Syria.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du