Author Topic: The Con is really worried that New York.. Malasie  (Read 1506 times)

Offline CC27

The Con is really worried that New York.. Malasie
« on: November 01, 2019, 08:06:38 AM »
malaise (197,667 posts)

The Con is really worried that New York will discover his financial Con

That residence move to Florida is fascinating

https://democraticunderground.com/100212643938

Is everything a conspiracy theorie with you DUmmies?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: The Con is really worried that New York.. Malasie
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 08:29:02 AM »
malaise (197,667 posts)

The Con is really worried that New York will discover his financial Con

That residence move to Florida is fascinating
Taxes are lower Florida and much higher in New York...what possible reason could Trump have for moving...I am stumped.  :whatever:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 08:41:24 AM »
Quote from:
Raftergirl

10. His business is in NYC, so if (after he is no longer The Criminal in Chief) that is where his income is earned - he not only has to pay NYS income tax but NYC income tax. He could live in Timbuktu and it still wouldn't matter. Plus, he still owns his apartment in the city so has to pay property taxes on it.

NYS already has years of his taxes so moving to Florida doesn’t help him with their tax fraud case(s) either.

Primitives are so simpleminded.

I receive income in the form of dividends and capital gains from companies where that income is earned in NY, but I don't file to pay NY State taxes. So it depends on how the income is structured. The common citizen knows this, which explains why the primitives don't. Besides, Trump has an army of tax attorneys and accountants to figure it out. NY State will lose out on multi-millions upon millions of dollars in tax revenue. This has been happening to them anyway.

And NY is not going to go after Trump, mainly because they have nothing, but also because it would set a horrible precedence for either party or any government to go after a former President. That's just not a road either party or any State is willing to go down. This fact flies right over the heads of the primitives. Remember how mad they got because they hoped Obama would go after Bush and he didn't? That anger was low compared to how they'll explode when nothing happens to Trump in NY.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 09:48:04 AM »
Easier to move-around down there.  Virtually zero traffic tie-ups.  Hassle-free access to a major airport.  Warmer climate.  Plus there's zillions of ex-New Yorkers everywhere.  I wouldn't read anything into the move.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 11:13:37 AM »
Is mal that blindingly stupid? Were NY to indict Trump, FL (or DC) would be obligated to extradite him if Trump refused to go to NY when required.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 12:41:07 PM »
Is mal that blindingly stupid?
*snip*

Very long and complex answer to follow...
yess
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 12:52:54 PM »
Very long and complex answer to follow...
yess

Needs  :-V-: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.