Author Topic: Sonnabend gets welcomed back to CU.  (Read 16207 times)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Re: Sonnabend gets welcomed back to CU.
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2008, 02:30:24 PM »
Why are all of you so god damned stupid?

:lmao:

all of who?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2008, 02:31:29 PM »

Are you ronery?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2008, 03:37:51 PM »
gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeper 
So you are saying you would have voted for a chickenshit basically then?
I actually did vote for him in the Florida Primary so the answer is yes.

However, I didn’t vote for him because of that issue. In fact I said I differ with him on that issue.

I addressed that point very clearly in my endorsement. I said that his policies on fiscal responsibility and smaller government were much more important to our country that getting our ass kicked in Iraq.

We can survive an asskicking if we have a strong economy. If we don’t have a strong economy then we will hurt a whole lot more in the long run.

No need for a comment on my part.  That bit of stupidity speaks for itself.

I wonder just once if he really bothers to search for any information to back up his BS. They said today on the radio that the US is spending only 4% of its annual income to fight the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. In Vietnam it was around 14% and in Korea it was 9%. It's not like we are breaking the bank here.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2008, 03:43:43 PM »
FormerSGT

FormerSGT is on a distinguished road

Maybe because Gator is a flip-flopping moron who took TRG and myself to task when HE decided the war wasn't worth it and jumped on the Damn bandwagon with John Kerry. Ban me, I don't give a damn. You all know who I am. I also have an AKO E-Mail address in my profile.

Gator does NOTHING but stirs shit. He was all for pulling out. Calling Sonna a chickenshit? Hey Gator, you VOTED for a chickenshit BECAUSE he was going to pull us out. You revel in the fact that no one can google it to prove you wrong, since the site went down. YOU, moron, wanted us to pull out. Now you're taking other countries to task? You are such a moron. Flip-Flop is something you've done CONSTANTLY since November of '06. How ANYONE takes you serious is beyond me.

Remember when you were taken to task and you said you were smarter today than yesterday and that is your prerogative? What the **** are your convictions, Ed? 'Cause, from where I'm standing, those dyke bitches from Code Pink have you beat in that area. They are more convicted than you could ever be. I thought Kerry flip-flopped, no. You make him look like an amateur.

Now, I'll await my ban. My e-mail address is an AKO account. \

Signed,

Rebel
Someone IN this shit. Not some ******* moron in Florida who can't get it up, so he tries to stir shit up on a Damn message board.

You deserve a medal for that post.  :cheersmate: :cheersmate:
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2008, 10:04:57 PM »
Top this, beeyatches....I'm not banned, I'm deleted. TWICE have I been deleted. Once as Rebelkev and once as FormerSGT:

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.

...and when I put in my AKO e-mail address?

You have not entered an email address that we recognize. Please try again or contact the administrator.

So, **** you CU. I wasn't coming back anyway. Did this time just to see what my status was. I made my point. Your Admin is a chickenshit flip-flopper and you morons sit idly by and follow him.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2008, 11:11:34 PM »

all of who?

I was making fun of gator's "question".  :-)

Offline Georgia Bulldog

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2008, 08:33:49 AM »
It makes me glad that I decided to do my posting over here. CU has become a mockery of what it was back when I first discovered the site.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile -- hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
1874-1965, British Statesman, Prime Minister

The Democrats say that the United States has had its days in the sun, that our nation has passed its zenith. My fellow citizens, I utterly reject that view.

Ronald Reagan
40th US President, 1911-2004

Offline Lauri

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2008, 10:24:12 AM »
It makes me glad that I decided to do my posting over here. CU has become a mockery of what it was back when I first discovered the site.

i'm not going to say much about CU anymore.. suffice it to say, i'm glad my posts are gone and never to return.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2008, 04:49:37 PM »

i'm not going to say much about CU anymore.. suffice it to say, i'm glad my posts are gone and never to return.

So am I. That place has become just like another one we both know so well.
MOLON LABE

Offline guest

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2008, 05:33:03 PM »

These days, I also try to avoid any and all conversations about the place, just because I feel it's not worth it anymore.   

My account was already gone before the crash, but I also find it nice to know that my posts are gone for good.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:39:32 PM by ACrazyConservative »

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2008, 06:36:43 PM »
Thinking back on that night, I may have been deleted because I PM'd Ralph, about the only one I like over there aside from FA and Bijou, asking him to tell them to, I "think", go ahead and ban me. Can't remember if I asked to be banned or deleted, but damn, that was a fast response.  :-)

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2008, 07:07:58 PM »
Thinking back on that night, I may have been deleted because I PM'd Ralph, about the only one I like over there aside from FA and Bijou, asking him to tell them to, I "think", go ahead and ban me. Can't remember if I asked to be banned or deleted, but damn, that was a fast response.  :-)

Here's what you said:

Please tell whomever is in charge to delete my account, ban me, whatever. After posting my response about Gator, I no longer want to be part of this site.

If you don't want this to be public knowledge, please feel free to delete it, Rebel.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2008, 07:09:49 PM »
Hi Ralphie :naughty: :-)

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2008, 07:17:28 PM »

If you don't want this to be public knowledge, please feel free to delete it, Rebel.

No, that's fine Ralph. I just got to thinking about it and remembered PMing you. I was a little tipsy and a lot pissed.  :lmao:

When I got to thinking about it, I wanted to retract my statement about them deleting me maliciously. They could have, but that's irregardless as I asked to be deleted. Ralph, I don't have, nor have I ever had, a problem with you. You're good people.  :-)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2008, 07:21:51 PM »

No, that's fine Ralph. I just got to thinking about it and remembered PMing you. I was a little tipsy and a lot pissed.  :lmao:

When I got to thinking about it, I wanted to retract my statement about them deleting me maliciously. They could have, but that's irregardless as I asked to be deleted. Ralph, I don't have, nor have I ever had, a problem with you. You're good people.  :-)
It always sounds so gay when a guy says he was "tipsy" :rotf: So how many Cosmos did you have Kev? :-) JK! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2008, 07:26:31 PM »

It always sounds so gay when a guy says he was "tipsy" :rotf: So how many Cosmos did you have Kev? :-) JK! :-)

Hey, it was the weekend opening of the "Sex in the City" movie.

Running from Kev as fast as possible.................. :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2008, 07:27:36 PM »

Running from Kev as fast as possible.................. :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ok, just to divert here, who would watch that? I'm sure I'll offend someone, but damn. I just never got the Sex in the City thing.

(I fully expect the smartasses to play on my words above) :tongue:

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2008, 07:30:11 PM »

Ok, just to divert here, who would watch that? I'm sure I'll offend someone, but damn. I just never got the Sex in the City thing.

So where do you get your sex then? :-)

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2008, 07:30:32 PM »
it always sounds so gay when a guy says he was "tipsy" :rotf: So how many Cosmos did you have Kev? :-) JK! :-)

Well, I didn't want to say I was drunk off my ass. Might give someone the wrong impression.  :lmao:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2008, 07:31:29 PM »

My wife. Thank God TBS dropped that dumbass show.

Offline morningAngel

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2008, 07:32:20 PM »

interesting that you would know that  :tongue:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2008, 07:34:34 PM »

So where do you get your sex then? :-)

:hammer: #1

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2008, 07:34:44 PM »
It was an Ok show when it was on HBO.
Kim Cattrall got naked almost every week.
She do it for you BC? She looks really used and old to me!

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2008, 07:36:48 PM »

She was hot in Mannequin.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2008, 07:37:29 PM »

Looks like the years are catching up to her:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.