Author Topic: Obama Threatens To Prosecute "War Criminals"  (Read 1512 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Obama Threatens To Prosecute "War Criminals"
« on: June 11, 2008, 01:22:12 PM »
Obama's vision for Iraq includes the brazen plan of scrapping the current Constitution (Point 2) that was already voted on and approved (78% of Iraqis voted for the Constitution) by the Iraqi people. He would then bring in the UN, the same organization that raped the Iraqi people in the Oil for Food Scandal, to draft a new document:

Call for a new Constitutional Convention in Iraq, convened with the United Nations, which would not adjourn until Iraq's leaders reach a new accord on reconciliation.
And, then in Point 5 Barack would prosecute the war criminals (Americans):

Take immediate steps to confront the humanitarian disaster in Iraq, and hold accountable any perpetrators of war crimes.

The Obama camp obviously believes that America is the problem. In their eyes, if America leaves the violence will end. The Far Left Obama Camp believes the Iraqis should handle things; if the country erupts into a mass slaughter of innocents, so be it.

There truly is a difference in the two major parties.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/06/obama-threatens-to-prosecute-iraq-war.html

This is that "centrist" Bridget was talking about:whatever:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Obama Threatens To Prosecute "War Criminals"
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 01:23:09 PM »
This ought to do wonders for recruitment and retention...

:thatsright:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 01:34:35 PM »
This ought to do wonders for recruitment and retention...

:thatsright:

My thoughts exactly....H5....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 04:16:08 PM »
Funny how any of the alleged "war criminals" that we have discovered have been investigated and/ or prosecuted. Why does he THINK he's doing something new?? Those that have been caught/ turned in/alleged, have been thoroughly investigated, gone to Courts Martial, and some have been exonerated or convicted.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 04:21:52 PM »
Funny how any of the alleged "war criminals" that we have discovered have been investigated and/ or prosecuted. Why does he THINK he's doing something new?? Those that have been caught/ turned in/alleged, have been thoroughly investigated, gone to Courts Martial, and some have been exonerated or convicted.

Except I think that the definition that we've gone by for the term "War Criminal" is about to get a RADICAL revision under a Boядt Osama administration...

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 04:23:24 PM »

He obviously believes like the DUmmies that the innocent verdicts in the Hadditha incident and the convictions of only those directly involved in Abu Ghraib and not Gen Sanchez and Rummy is a Rethuglican cover-up.  And that he will reveal the truth of these heinous crimes when he's elected.  :bird: :mental:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 04:29:10 PM »
I'll admit it; there's a part of me that wants BHO to win just so I can sit back and watch him become a complete and total failure and to watch the predictable liberal reactions of blaming everyone except themselves.  It's the selfish motive of just wanting to laugh in their faces as their world falls apart  Shouldn't feel that way, but I can't help it sometimes.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 08:36:50 AM »
I'll admit it; there's a part of me that wants BHO to win just so I can sit back and watch him become a complete and total failure and to watch the predictable liberal reactions of blaming everyone except themselves.  It's the selfish motive of just wanting to laugh in their faces as their world falls apart  Shouldn't feel that way, but I can't help it sometimes.

After Barack screwed up everything from scrapping the military to an increased Federal income top  rate of 70%, it would take 10 to 20 years to undo what the Democraps have done in 4. Some things could never be undone like Clinton declaring hundreds of thousand of acres in UT & MT national parks where that area could not be mined for coal. Just so happened that one of his big contributors is in that business.

Offline Bluesuiter-Retired

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 10:15:56 AM »

After Barack screwed up everything from scrapping the military to an increased Federal income top  rate of 70%, it would take 10 to 20 years to undo what the Democraps have done in 4. Some things could never be undone like Clinton declaring hundreds of thousand of acres in UT & MT national parks where that area could not be mined for coal. Just so happened that one of his big contributors is in that business.

You're "assuming" the U.S. [as we know it] will still be around.

I see a return to the 1990s when terrorists launched numerous terror attacks against us, each successive one being more daring that the previous one.  They will attack us again within a year of Borat Osama being sworn in as a "test" to see how he reacts.  He will react just like Clinton -- a terror attack within 24 months of his taking office will result in a 100 fold increase in innocent Americans being killed.
America - Love It, or LEAVE

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 11:30:02 PM »
Obama's vision for Iraq includes the brazen plan of scrapping the current Constitution (Point 2) that was already voted on and approved (78% of Iraqis voted for the Constitution) by the Iraqi people. He would then bring in the UN, the same organization that raped the Iraqi people in the Oil for Food Scandal, to draft a new document:

Call for a new Constitutional Convention in Iraq, convened with the United Nations, which would not adjourn until Iraq's leaders reach a new accord on reconciliation.
And, then in Point 5 Barack would prosecute the war criminals (Americans):

Take immediate steps to confront the humanitarian disaster in Iraq, and hold accountable any perpetrators of war crimes.

The Obama camp obviously believes that America is the problem. In their eyes, if America leaves the violence will end. The Far Left Obama Camp believes the Iraqis should handle things; if the country erupts into a mass slaughter of innocents, so be it.

There truly is a difference in the two major parties.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/06/obama-threatens-to-prosecute-iraq-war.html

This is that "centrist" Bridget was talking about:whatever:

Never, NEVER in American history has this even been an issue. Not after Carter. Not after Reagan, Truman, LBJ, etc. has a successor to the presidency went after his predecessor for crimes or what have ya. It's dumb. Then again, Obama is a ****in' idiot and a major leftist. I think maybe a bigger leftist than Kerry, Carter, and Mondale put together. 

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 04:28:16 AM »

You're "assuming" the U.S. [as we know it] will still be around.

I see a return to the 1990s when terrorists launched numerous terror attacks against us, each successive one being more daring that the previous one.  They will attack us again within a year of Borat Osama being sworn in as a "test" to see how he reacts.  He will react just like Clinton -- a terror attack within 24 months of his taking office will result in a 100 fold increase in innocent Americans being killed.

I'm thinking along those same lines.  But, if the follow-up attack occurs before the 2010 election, expect massive Republican victories, at all levels of government from local dogcatcher on up.  After the 2010 election, the massive Republican voctories will occur in 2012.  History books will reveal that Obama will be responsible for the deaths of more Americans during his presidency than every other President combined (including military), by a factor of about 20 or 30, considering the jihadis desire for nukes--and they'll get one soon, especially if Obama is elected.

Yes, it will be "change."  But, the Law Of Unintended Consequences comes into play here. 

Be very careful what you wish for, because sometimes, you get it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 04:29:56 AM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.