Author Topic: Nashville police release bomb threat audio moments before explosion  (Read 518 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Nashville police release bomb threat audio moments before explosion
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-explosion-downtown-christmas-day

An explosion that shook downtown Nashville and injured at least three people Friday appears to have been "an intentional act," police said, as officials pointed to a suspicious vehicle that blew up at approximately 6:30 a.m. local time.

The FBI is investigating along with local officials and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and the city of Nashville activated its Emergency Operations Center.

"This appears to have been an intentional act," Metro Nashville Police Department tweeted. "Law enforcement is closing downtown streets as investigation continues."

An audio warning was being broadcast before the explosion, according to videos posted online.

Looks like terrorism.

"I'm trying to come to the realization that everything that that place I've been living in for the last five years is completely demolished," he told "America's News HQ."

He said he was asleep and heard gunfire outside around 5:30 a.m.

"Within 10 minutes, I was laying in bed and there was just the biggest explosion I've ever, ever heard," he said. "This is not one of the Christmas' I thought I would ever experience.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du