Author Topic: sparkling husband primitive trying to bag back story  (Read 304 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
sparkling husband primitive trying to bag back story
« on: August 07, 2009, 07:49:42 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6248264

Oh my.

The sparkling husband primitive who, like all men, nightly pitches his tent one day's march closer to the mausoleum:

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 07:01 PM
Original message

Floridians ..... what's the back story on Mel's bagging it?

I don't get it. Is he on to something else? Relationship issues? Money? Making way for BigHead J.E.B.? What will Crist do ..... appoint himself?

glowing  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 07:02 PM
Response to Original message

1. I wish he would appoint himself.

If he did, he might just switch parties to remain relevant. The psychos scare the shit out him too I think.

Yeah, the primitives scare the excresence out of everybody.

seafan  (1000+ posts)       Fri Aug-07-09 07:10 PM

2. Lack of ideological *purity* and downright disgust with his own party are my guess. 

I really haven't gotten wind of any fresh scandal. One thing's for certain: Charlie Crist is now in a pickle to fill this seat for the remainder of the term.

Let's watch Charlie squirm.

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 08:21 PM
Response to Reply #2

5. Sparkly and I were batting this around at supper ....... I'm thinking a Diaz-Balart .......

.... could be Crist's choice.

That scares me. That whole Diaz-Balart bunch is ****ing crazy.

ddeclue  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 07:12 PM

3. Got screwed by Bush (George not J.E.B.) when he was made Party chair

it was the kiss of death for his polling numbers and fundraising ability and he's never bounced back so he called it a day. Add to that when the Senate changed hands he lost a lot of power and importance so it just wasn't worth the headache anymore.

Hugabear (1000+ posts)      Fri Aug-07-09 07:17 PM

4. He's a quitter - just like his pal on the opposite corner of the country

Can't take the heat, so he wants to run for the hills.

ddeclue  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 08:22 PM

6. One more thought: He was pissed about Sonia Soto Mayor getting dissed by his party so he pulled the plug even earlier. (He voted for her by the way)

Oh, I dunno.

These Florida primitives don't seem to know anything more about Florida and Floridians than does Oscar Wilde, the large-proboscised primitive, transplanted to Florida from the New York City area.
apres moi, le deluge