Author Topic: All this corrupt, treasonous, fraudulent shit IS GOING TO COME OUT  (Read 591 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member maxrandb (10,368 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213462423

Do the Retrumplicans understand?

All this corrupt, treasonous, fraudulent shit IS GOING TO COME OUT ... sooner rather than later.

The American people are going to find out why Inspector's General were fired.

We're going to find out what blackmail and extortion was committed.

We're going to find out about kickbacks.

We're going to find out how many warnings there were about Coronavirus, and how they were ignored for political purposes.

We're going to find out that 10's of thousands of our friends, families and fellow Americans are DEAD now that DIDN'T need to DIE.

We're going to see and hear Flynn's conversations with the Russians.

We're going to see and hear Donnie Dollhands conversations with Putin, Kim and the Saudi Royal Family.

We're going to find out about the grifting of his family using the power of the United States.

We're going to find out how much stuff was given up to foreign countries so they would interfere in our elections.

We're going to find every single document that's been withheld... from the Kavanaugh hearing, to the military making out of the way layovers at Donnie Shit for Brains foreign properties, to the response to natural disasters.

We're going to find and see it ALL!

Either you think you will never lose another election, believe that Democrats are going to "just move on" after this shit sandwich you've forced down our throats for the last 4 years, or you don't care that your party is going to be torn out of America by the root and throw on the burning asheep of history.

I'm thinking you've got about a month left to destroy this piece of shit in the White House and salvage something to try to build on.

Absent that, you're facing total demolition.

Donnie Dollhands isn't just going down like a lead balloon, he's going to take you down with him.

We ARE going to find all this shit and more. But, if we have to find it ourselves, without any help, we are going to be pissed.

There will be no quarter given to those that participated in this shitshow.

Initech (80,856 posts)

11. Not only that if they win in November...

I would not be surprised if they actually started locking up their opponents. It would be the real life equivalent of executing Order 66.

Star Member Mike 03 (10,676 posts)

5. Great post. Especially this is what puzzles me:

Donnie Dollhands isn't just going down like a lead balloon, he's going to take you down with him.

From Lindsey Graham and McConnell all the way down to Martha Mcsally -- Why can't they grasp this??

leftieNanner (5,707 posts)

7. Because they believe that they already have the election rigged!

Let's hope that they are wrong.

leftieNanner (5,707 posts)

6. They believe that it's all rigged in their favor

For 2020. And if that is true, then they will continue to destroy EVERYTHING in order to maintain power.

Whether this comes to pass is all in our hands. GOTV!!!

Yeehah (442 posts)

8. Anyone still calling themselves a republican at this point is a fascist who doesn't care about anything except the elimination of political opponents and the formation of a one-party state (i.e., a dictatorship). The ends justify the means for these simple-minded idiots.

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: All this corrupt, treasonous, fraudulent shit IS GOING TO COME OUT
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 02:13:43 PM »
 :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 02:19:00 PM »
I see long screeds like this as saying "we're going to make up whatever shit we have to in order to win. What are you going to do about it?"

We're going to find out that 10's of thousands of our friends, families and fellow Americans are DEAD now that DIDN'T need to DIE.
Actually, this is true. If China and New York hadn't ****ed up royally, it could have saved numerous lives.

Anyone still calling themselves a republican at this point is a fascist who doesn't care about anything except the elimination of political opponents and the formation of a one-party state (i.e., a dictatorship). The ends justify the means for these simple-minded idiots.
As for actual one-party, democrat-ruled disaster areas, you peons have nothing bad to say.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 03:01:53 PM »
All this corrupt, treasonous, fraudulent shit IS GOING TO COME OUT ... sooner rather than later.

Yup, and finally we hope obama and his corrupt minions will finally get theirs.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 08:46:03 AM »
Initech (80,856 posts)

11. Not only that if they win in November...

I would not be surprised if they actually started locking up their opponents. It would be the real life equivalent of executing Order 66.
Thanks for being on DU. Since the site was "hacked" in 2016 I am sure there is a list of the members that can used when executing Order 66.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 09:45:37 AM »
I sure hope so!

Everyone in the Obama misAdministration should be going to prison for illegally spying on Americans and subverting The Constitution. also Obama and Biden should be perp wal... oh you DUmbasses are talking about the fantasy world where you exist, not the real world.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.