Author Topic: Sex offender advocacy organization tries to cover-up its connections to NAMBLA  (Read 1147 times)

Offline OperationAvalanche

• Probationary (Probie)
Recently it was uncovered that an organization advocating for the abolition of sex offender laws, known as ReformSexOffenderLaws.Org was being operated by the same man that had founded NAMBLA: Tom Reeves.

Realizing how damaging this information was to the future of the ReformSexOffenderLaws.Org campaign, they sent us the attached PDF document which attempts to use legals threats to bully us into silence.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
I did a search on Namba and the "Reform Sex Offender Laws" and one of the first things that comes up is this:

I'm not going to click on it but it is amazing what one learns. "Reform Sex Offender Laws" may or may not be the "new NAMBLA" but they are certainly supported by the old NAMBLA.

And NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline GOP Congress

Reform Sex Offender Laws are more directed to the laws of for legislating registered sex offenders who have been adjudicated, served their sentence, and released into the community. NAMBLA is directed more toward the legitimization and legalization of sexually abusing children. Two huge differences, in my opinion.

(DISCLAIMER: I know Janet Bellucci, president of California branch of RSOL, in her association with my family friend, a sex offender registration officer for the Sheriff Department in Ventura County, CA. I don't agree with some of her politics, but I can unquestionably state that Janet has no affiliation with any member who actively supports criminal acts against children, or any other victim. That includes her staff.)
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle