Author Topic: Welcome Hot Air’s new editor-at-large, Mary Katharine Ham  (Read 1916 times)

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/07/10/welcome-hot-airs-new-editor-at-large-mary-katharine-ham/

This post is supposed to introduce her, but our longtime readers need no introduction. MKH’s work has been featured on Hot Air since the earliest days of the site. I doubt there’s a single HamNation vid from 2006-07 that didn’t end up on our front page. Ed and I have hoped for ages that she’d join HA, so natural a fit is she, but the competition for her writing is fierce: She’s worked for the Heritage Foundation, Townhall, the Weekly Standard, the Daily Caller, and even co-hosted a morning radio show in D.C., in addition of course to her weekly appearances on O’Reilly. And now, I’m thrilled to say, she works for us. Starting today, she’s our new editor-at-large. She’ll blog here, contribute to Townhall magazine, and debut her new video projects on the site. She’s simply a perfect addition as the campaign starts to heat up. Please give her a warm welcome in the comments.
MK is guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt this week along with Townhall’s Guy Benson. She’ll be talking about this imminently, at 6 p.m. ET, on air with Guy and our own Ed Morrissey, so tune in right now.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: Welcome Hot Air’s new editor-at-large, Mary Katharine Ham
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 08:45:42 PM »
Cute as a bugs ear.