Author Topic: Political Lefty Twitter Maven Amy Siskind Tweets Threat to Trump Supporters  (Read 1161 times)

Offline mrclose

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
****ing morons still don't seem to understand it isn't a democracy -- it's a republic.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
"Twitter maven"?  Never heard of her/him/it.

Twitter is a cesspool of liberal media types.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

I think she is more like a plain old twat.   :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

"Twitter maven"?  Never heard of her/him/it.

me neither.  She must be a legend in her own mind.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

Ooooooohhh, she took the vague threat level and turned it all the way up to "George Takei".  :loser:

Offline thundley4

I had to reply to her.

People supporting Barack Obama - our country will rise from this, and you will not be remembered kindly.  His more vocal and public figures will be judged, some as sycophants, and others as traitors to our democracy. Some are, and many more will, face trial and end up in prison.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
thundley, your reply is more factually accurate.

I'm really tired of this whole "racist, fascist, traitor" meme that lefty keeps pushing, because there is ABSOLUTELY no proof of any action to lead to it. 
Is DJT a racist?  If he was, why did Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton cozy up to him until he ran for office?  Kinda says more about their character than it does his, doesn't it?  Why would they be so magnanimous towards someone who hates them?  For the money?  Just shows them as the hucksters they are.

Is DJT a fascist?  If he is, he is the worst one in history, considering that people talk that way about him DAILY.  Even the most amateurish fascists suppress speakers who insult them, because their whole mythos requires that no one knows they don't know what they are doing.  Kinda like 0bama did, using the race card to shut people down.

Is DJT a traitor?  Show some evidence, anything, that he knowingly worked with the Russians (ya know, promising them things and saying he could be more flexible after he won, things like that).  Show some evidence that he has taken orders from anyone about anything, ever.  You just don't like him because he defeated your hand-picked candidate who was going to be the first woman president to die in office (I do not believe that she would be assassinated. I believe that her health concerns, such as they are, will lead to her having a fatal stroke, AMI, or grand mal seizure before Inauguration Day 2021.)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Is DJT a traitor?  Show some evidence, anything, that he knowingly worked with the Russians (ya know, promising them things and saying he could be more flexible after he won, things like that).  Show some evidence that he has taken orders from anyone about anything, ever.  You just don't like him because he defeated your hand-picked candidate who was going to be the first woman president to die in office (I do not believe that she would be assassinated. I believe that her health concerns, such as they are, will lead to her having a fatal stroke, AMI, or grand mal seizure before Inauguration Day 2021.)

But it was her turn!  /DUmmie
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.