Author Topic: 11th Commandment  (Read 327 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
11th Commandment
« on: March 05, 2020, 01:58:14 PM »
Star Member malaise (202,530 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213047273

11th Commandment
Dow shall not tolerate Don the Con's lies - markets tanking again after the vainglorious one's hunch.

Yeah, she's a ****ing idiot...

Oh... and we're back, bitches...

Star Member SWBTATTReg (9,622 posts)

7. I know, and I think it's going to continue. A lot of people have been awaiting a correction and...

perhaps this will be the catalyst for the correction. No one can ever predict when the markets will go up or go down. It seems to have its own mind, as those who have dabbled in the markets can attest. We had quite a long rise in the markets for some time, and I think that as the markets continue to drop, it'll kind of feed itself, that is, more people will want to protect their gains, and get out and wait it out.

What must be going through what little of rump's mind now? That no one is truly not listening to him or his BS anymore? That his response in appointing pence didn't seem to calm markets and people down? That he's constantly sprouting BS nonsense about the CV, and everyone knows it's BS? Maybe it's time to take the muzzle off and let the medical professionals get to work, get upfront w/ Americans about the CV, and be truthful?

Everything rump or pence is doing seems to be the opposite of what is needed (the markets seem to agree w/ me). Sticking to their sick and overused political dogma doesn't work anymore. It's time to get out of the way and let the pros work.

:whatever:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!