Author Topic: if Trump wins in 2020...  (Read 506 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
if Trump wins in 2020...
« on: February 26, 2020, 07:42:28 PM »
Bossman9 (11 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213020891

if Trump wins in 2020, Who do the Democrats and Republicans run in 2024?
I know you guys can't imagine 4 more years of this shit, but I'm generally curious who would run.

I think the Republicans will put up a large amount of candidates like they did in 2016.

I think the Democrats will put up a large amount of candidates like they did this year.

Who would you put money on to run?

:lmao: bad trolling...

Star Member crazylikafox (2,434 posts)

1. What makes you think we'll have an election?

If trump “wins” 2020

RhodeIslandOne (3,696 posts)

6. I hate to say it

I do not think I'll be around to see it.

:yahoo:

Star Member kimbutgar (11,895 posts)

12. Are you trying to sow diversion with your provoking post on DU?

This post sounds troll like but I’m not going to alert.

:loser:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: if Trump wins in 2020...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 09:38:37 PM »
Pence or Don Jr. in 2024.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 08:51:53 AM »
Bossman9 (11 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213020891

if Trump wins in 2020, Who do the Democrats and Republicans run in 2024?
I know you guys can't imagine 4 more years of this shit, but I'm generally curious who would run.

I think the Republicans will put up a large amount of candidates like they did in 2016.

I think the Democrats will put up a large amount of candidates like they did this year.

Who would you put money on to run?

Good capture, as the post has been removed. For the life of me, I cannot see why, as I see nothing trollish about it. Did Bossman9 get banned for some other post and all "his" posts were deleted?

Star Member kimbutgar (11,895 posts)

12. Are you trying to sow diversion with your provoking post on DU?

This post sounds troll like but I’m not going to alert.

I seriously see nothing trollish or division-sowing in asking folks to speculate who the Rs might have running in 2024 (nor speculate about the Dems' possibilities, a natural extension). One of the great failures of Obama and the Dem Party for the party during his maladministration was their failure to develop up-and-comers who could follow on Obama's maladministration. In 2016 Hillary was well past any prime she had, and The Bern never had a prime. Losing so MANY House, Senate, and state-level seats - largely due to disaffection with Obama policies, IMO. In 202, at this point in time, about the only leading Dem who doesn't look and act like (s)he should be sent to the glue factory is Former-Mayor-Pete and maybe the two 0.1%ers who dropped half a billion $$ so people wouldn't say, "Who?" and probably are deep in over-exposure (among other problems).

IMO, Pence, Nunes, Cruz, and several more Rs look like decent possibilities.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 03:02:42 PM »
Good capture, as the post has been removed. For the life of me, I cannot see why, as I see nothing trollish about it. Did Bossman9 get banned for some other post and all "his" posts were deleted?

The current narrative is that Donald Trump can in NO WAY be elected president in 2020. Therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a rational (by DU standards) discussion with any aspect of this possibility, and in fact any such supposition is prime DU troll alert material.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle