Author Topic: I must have died and been transported to some fantasy nightmare land  (Read 415 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member maxrandb (9,834 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213020435

I'm convinced I must have died and been transported to some fantasy nightmare land where I'm forced to believe that a ****ing assclown, with a shaved Golden Retriever ass on his head is somehow the "leader of the free world.

A man that you would seek mental health care for him if you saw him on the street is briefing you during a crisis.

It's like we've put our 2 year old toddler in charge of doing our taxes, and we're watching him like they have a clue as to what they are doing.

It's like I went down to the grocery store and asked the cashier to perform my heart transplant.

It's the only explanation I can come up with, because every other scenario makes no ****ing sense.

I half expect him to grasp someone's crotch and tell them to "turn your head and cough"... except in that case... our media would tell us how brilliant he is.

Mel Brooks, Jonathan Winters, Red Skelton... the most creative comedic minds you could think of could never imagined this.

It's like a hamster wheel of hell.

:loser: 4 more years...

Star Member NRaleighLiberal (49,267 posts)

1. yep. More than three years of daily, utter disbelief

it certainly takes its toll - and I don't even watch or listen to it. Just read about it here on DU.

Certainly in the running for worst human being ever.

Star Member Rorey (2,802 posts)

3. I couldn't believe it when W was selected

And he almost looked intelligent compared to Orangeface. It's insane. HE is insane. smh

:yawn:

Democrats Ascendant (491 posts)

9. I'm just so sick of him.

I pray that a D gets elected in Nov and that the Orange Dotard dies in jail.

Star Member Skittles (126,450 posts)

13. I have NEVER accepted that vile piece of SHIT as my president

he is a FRAUD and **** anyone still supporting him, they disgrace themselves AND their country

moondust (15,437 posts)

14. Biggest farce ever?

How does this compare to Nero fiddling while Rome burned?

Hey everybody, let's hire the Bankruptcy King to manage the federal budget and Treasury! What could possibly go wrong?!

If he knows more than the generals I'll bet he knows more than the doctors, too! Let's ask him what we should do about a global pandemic! He's an "outsider" so he knows it all! Let's give him the nuclear codes!

Then let's grab everybody by the arm and jump out of this airplane at 30,000 feet! We'll just land on a haystack! What fun it will be to tell everyb...

Dark n Stormy Knight (6,857 posts)

21. Yep.

I used to rely on Stephen Colbert to help me through, but even he can't make this shit funny. It's a ****ing nightmare.

Star Member Botany (53,795 posts)

27. Putin installed Trump to bring down America from the inside is one reason I can think of him ...

.... being where he is now.

keithbvadu2 (12,832 posts)

31. And so many 'Christians' in power consider him sent by God.

And so many 'Christians' in power consider him sent by God.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: I must have died and been transported to some fantasy nightmare land
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 07:37:13 AM »
Obama was/is an idiot. If any of these primitives had mentioned that even once during those 8 years at least they would stand some chance of being taken seriously.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

Re: I must have died and been transported to some fantasy nightmare land
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 09:31:06 AM »
Star Member maxrandb (9,834 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213020435

I'm convinced I must have died and been transported to some fantasy nightmare land where I'm forced to believe that a ****ing assclown, with a shaved Golden Retriever ass on his head is somehow the "leader of the free world.

When I saw this, I wondered what good thing Trump did to set off Star Moron maxrandb. Conforming to DU-tradition, he gave no context, :rotf: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.