Author Topic: It can't be Islamic! Islam is peaceful! [Australia]  (Read 5726 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
It can't be Islamic! Islam is peaceful! [Australia]
« on: December 14, 2014, 09:37:31 PM »
Bosonic (2,864 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014965225

Sydney siege: Hostages held at Martin Place cafe

This is gonna be a tough one for the DUmpmonkies. It's had to be pro-Islam when Islamists kidnap, torture and murder innocent people...

1. ****ing hell..Let's hope this doesn't end horribly. 

I was suprised they took hostages. I assumed they would just kill them all. There must be another plan here.

PSPS (4,984 posts)
4. No indication it's IS. The banner isn't the one they use.

:banghead: It's an Islamic flag that denotes Jihad. Who do you think it might be? Mormons?

Posteritatis (18,632 posts)
7. Yeah, their flag's pretty distinctive and that isn't it. That said, there's a number of groups in the same general range of amicable loveliness which use one kind of "white script on black flag" motif, so there's definitely a range of responsible parties. Ugh.

It's a Black Flag with Arabic script that states "There is no God but Allah." Same as IS in Iraq and Syria. Just because it is from a different place doesn't mean its a different thing, DUmbass.

unreadierLizard (471 posts)
15. It sickens me that people defend Islam, when it calls for

the execution of non believers, the torture and oppression of women, gays, apostates, other Muslims, liberals, conservatives, children, etc.

And is actively practiced by millions of adherents from Mecca to New York

Ooooo... yeah... you won't last long.

Brigid (16,805 posts)
17. Nothing on CNN or MSNBC. TV or internet.

:o It's all over the news, Brigid.

Matilda (5,885 posts)
29. Tony Abbott will be in his element.

This will be a distraction from his lousy poll figures and his shambolic government.

He'll milk it for all he's worth - just watch.

:bird:

Thats all the thread has so far. Denial and False Flag shit.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: It can't be Islamic! Islam is peaceful! [Australia]
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 09:44:17 PM »
Making a false equivalency with Christianity in 3,2,1...

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 09:45:05 PM »
  Matilda (5,885 posts)
29. Tony Abbott will be in his element.

This will be a distraction from his lousy poll figures and his shambolic government.

He'll milk it for all he's worth - just watch.

Liberals know distractions from bad poll numbers, they invented it.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 09:58:41 PM »
Dummies are pissed that Australia's leaders don't believe in the global warming farce.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 10:57:41 PM »
This is gonna be a tough one for the DUmpmonkies. It's hard to be pro-Islam when Islamists kidnap, torture and murder innocent people...

Ah, it's just Skippy's pals playing a prank.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 11:03:56 PM »
I'm surprised none of them has blamed it on the Reserve Bank of Australia next door.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 11:49:46 PM »
Leftists do what they do best. So predictable.  :mental: :loser:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 01:35:30 AM »
I have never been able to cease to marvel at how much libs empathize with our mortal enemies over our fellow countrymen.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 05:23:32 AM »
It's an Islamic flag that denotes Jihad. Who do you think it might be? Mormons?

What the DUmmies don't know about Islam could fill the opera house just down the road from where this is taking place.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 05:25:28 AM »
I have never been able to cease to marvel at how much libs empathize with our mortal enemies over our fellow countrymen.

You've had people working against the U.S. since we broke away from England.

The progressives just made it more obvious what they were doing starting in the 60's.

It's the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" concept.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 08:45:00 AM »
Islamist apologists are out in force:

2naSalit (5,630 posts)
37. Interesting you would make such claims about one religion while giving all others a pass. I don't think any of the three major religions on the planet are free from wackjobs who latch on to one stanza or phrase in some "holy" text and make a corrupted and alleged sect of whatever religion they stole their sacred words from while forming a new and often bastardized ideology of it.

Just look at our fundies in the US who call themselves christians - but mostly we give them a pass but, you know, they're christians so they get a psych eval... and then there are those folks over in israel...

herding cats (1,623 posts)
51. Dr. Hector Zevallos and his wife, Rosalie Jean.

They were taken hostage by three Army of God members because he was an abortion doctor. It's just the one kidnapping which popped in my head when I read your post. There are many other violent crimes, including murder, which have taken place by zealots of the Christian faith over abortion rights.

Violence in the name of a religion makes no sense to me, so don't think I'm defending one while condemning another. They're all equally wrong in my eyes.

Edit for clarity. They're all equally wrong when they commit violence in the name of their religion. That wasn't clear in my statement above.

a few Lunitics... from Jan 26, 1983... and what happened to the three kidnappers?

Trial and then jail. In 2007 Don Benny Anderson was released after serving 24 years for the kidnapping of Dr. Hector Zevallos, an OB/GYN and abortion care provider and his wife.

liberalhistorian (19,774 posts)
80. It sickens me that people on a progressive site would lump an entire group composed of hundreds of millions globally, and millions in this country, (including some good friends of mine) into one based on the actions and statements of some radical lunatic fringes who aren't even considered true Muslims by the majority. Kinda like those of us who are Christians do not consider the far RW whackadoos who call for the killing and enslavement of gays, approve the rape of women to show the their place, and want women chained to the kitchen as well as an authoritarian theocratic state to be true Christians representative of the religion as a whole.

hrmjustin (49,539 posts)
52. No Islam did not do this and to blame it on Islam is wrong.

OrwellwasRight (3,644 posts)
55. Oh please.

Are you forgetting the Crusades, the inquisition, witch burnings, and the Jonestown Massacre? But yeah, other than that, Christians are pretty much perfect. Never violent. 

Can we stop with the bigotry?

OrwellwasRight (3,644 posts)
58. Funny. When Timothy McVeigh killed a bunch of people, including children, did that "fuel negative feelings towards the religion in question", i.e., Christianity? Because I don't remember any backlash against Christianity after that. Unless of course, that is how you explain the "war on Christmas." 

76. Yes. Let's make an ENTIRE group composed of hundreds of millions altogether and lump them into one monolithic groupthink entity because of the actions of some lunatic fringe groups among them. Let's treat ALL of them, even women and children, with discriminatory persecution because of the actions of some.

Let's see, what's that called again? Oh, yeah, BIGOTRY. 

79. I have the distinct feeling that if the gunmen were white or Christian, there wouldn't be nearly enough, if any, global attention paid to it.

You wonder why I have strong feelings against the DUmpmonkies?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2014, 09:32:51 AM »

All of what you selected can be summed up in this emoticon:

:lalala:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2014, 10:00:40 AM »
79. I have the distinct feeling that if the gunmen were white or Christian, there wouldn't be nearly enough, if any, global attention paid to it.
That is the area where IS said it was going to beheaded someone and the black flag of Islam being flown. Remove those 2 things and you might have a point.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2014, 10:26:54 AM »
The 'no true Scotsman' fallacy has been replaced by 'no true Moslem'.

All part of Emperor Putmos' fundamental transformation.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2014, 10:29:59 AM »
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/12/15/sydney-gunman-isis-flag/

CBS News partner Ten Eyewitness News reports it spoke directly to two hostages inside the cafe, who confirmed two demands from the gunman: He wants an ISIS flag delivered to the cafe, and wants to speak to the Prime Minster Tony Abbott.

WRONG AGAIN, DUmbasses.  :bird:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2014, 10:57:01 AM »
It can't be ISIS because owebuma said they weren't Islamic, and they have no state.
Not only that they're JV.
I love how libs like Beckel had to twist like concertina wire to defend owebuma on the JV comment.
Beckel looked like a complete buffoon more every time he tried to defend the JV comment.
It's so enjoyable seeing the libs twist in the wind in misery.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2014, 11:04:21 AM »
The radio just reported that the guy is an Iranian refugee.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Chris_

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 11:09:44 AM »
The suspected jihadist holding up to 15 people hostage in a Sydney cafe is an Iranian facing murder and sex assault charges who is also known for sending hate mail to the families of Australian soldiers killed overseas, police confirmed.
Fox News

DUmmies will love this guy.  Maybe they can start a silent thread for him after the police off his ass.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2014, 12:40:39 PM »
He's dead, Jim.

Good riddance.

Offline Chris_

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2014, 12:45:18 PM »
Go ahead and ride with him, DUmmies, all the way to the fiery gates of Hell.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2014, 12:46:02 PM »
The majority of violence against Muslims is done by other Muslims, but don't let that distract you from your hand-wringing hashtag idiocy.

Offline Chris_

Offline thundley4

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2014, 12:52:52 PM »
The majority of violence against Muslims is done by other Muslims, but don't let that distract you from your hand-wringing hashtag idiocy.

Just like blacks in this country, yet the left is worried about racial violence, when it's really a small part of the overall violence.