Author Topic: DUmmies discuss unruly children  (Read 344 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

DUmmies discuss unruly children
« on: November 08, 2013, 09:41:25 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024004489

Fri Nov 8, 2013, 07:33 PM
FreakinDJ (13,671 posts)

I hauled my kids out of a pizza parlor and some parents called the police

Happened some 20 yrs ago when I as a father was single parenting my 2 boys.

Very carefully before we entered the pizza parlor I explained to the boys then 5 and 8 yrs old. You will both be given $1 in quarters to play video games – that’s all we can afford. When it is gone we won’t cry for more quarters. There will be no running in the restaurant, there be no fighting over video games, there will be No Temper Tantrums of any kind. Both boys readily agreed and repeated the rules back to me so as to be sure they understood them.

I ordered and paid for the pizza and soda, was at the table waiting for them to bring it out when they began to run into trouble with the conditions.

I told my oldest its time to go. The younger 5 yr old fell to the floor getting ready to start his temper tantrum. I picked up the 5 yr old, placed him kicking and screaming over my shoulder and took the 8yr old by the hand and proceeded to exit the pizza parlor.

Several patrons followed me outside to write down the license plate number of my truck.

After we were home both boys proceeded to their beds, got undressed and got into bed.Once they were calm I took the time to talk to them to explain fully why we had to leave and it was their actions of breaking our agreement which forced the decision.

I also snuck over to the kitchen phone to ask the pizza parlor to “box up” the pizza they never had a chance to deliver to our table

Once they were calmed down and owned up to their own part – I reluctantly gave in and we returned to eat our pizza

ITS CALLED PARENTING FOLKS

and our Family Councilor applauded my actions

"Family Councilor"???  :???:

Link Speed (650 posts)
11. ...

in that store, we have a goldfish pond in the middle of the floor.

I was talking to two retired teachers when two women and a sulky kid came thru the door.

Teacher, "Oh, trouble".

Me, You can spot them just like that?".

Teacher, "I can spot the parents from 50 yards away".

We had these glass donuts in the pond that we would put cut flowers in and the fish would push them around, much to the delight of our customers.

Kid snatches a donut out of the pond, looks straight at me with vicious eyes.

"Don't do it."

Kid throws the donut onto the floor. Shatter...

I jumped all over him.

"You should have a sign."

"Really, can the little bastard read?"

"You should have a sign."

"OK, before you leave, could I follow you to the parking lot? I want to see if you have a sign on your car that says 'Dear Link, please do not jump up-and-down on my hood?'.

She called the Sheriff.

They Yelped all over us, saying I had threatened them.

Bad parents never accept responsibility for their little shits.

they never do, do they Hollis?

Offline thundley4

Re: DUmmies discuss unruly children
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 11:43:26 PM »
Several patrons followed me outside to write down the license plate number of my truck. Sure they did. Not 20 years ago.

After we were home both boys proceeded to their beds, got undressed and got into bed.Once they were calm I took the time to talk to them to explain fully why we had to leave and it was their actions of breaking our agreement which forced the decision.

I also snuck over to the kitchen phone to ask the pizza parlor to “box up” the pizza they never had a chance to deliver to our table That pizza you ordered was in the trash 2 minutes after you walked out the door.

Once they were calmed down and owned up to their own part – I reluctantly gave in and we returned to eat our pizza. BS you DUmmies are to vindictive to do that.

What really happened, he took the pizza home and sent his kids to bed without supper while he got high and chowed down on the whole pizza.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 03:23:42 PM »
I found Tit's story a lot more believable than the one about poking the Sec. Def. in the chest with a shotgun.  I don't believe it but, if I was as dumb as him I might be more likely to.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 04:15:42 PM »
I am lost,this doofus doesn`t realize that he was a victim of leftist dogma which says children are one half mini adults and the other half helpless,needing to be coddled infants?