Author Topic: This is it! Romney has Toasted Legs  (Read 3825 times)

Offline ScubaGuy

This is it! Romney has Toasted Legs
« on: November 07, 2013, 04:43:54 PM »
I've been following this post through the day and it's a perfect example of why they're called DUmmies.

laserhaas (1,128 posts)   Thu Nov 7, 2013, 10:08 AM

PRESS RELEASE: Racketeering Romney Lawsuit Becomes Official November 6th

Many a naysay, oppenent, detractor and/or supporter/voter for Mitt Romney pompously stated that the Racketeering Mitt Romney case would never be filed. Then they said it would never see light of day; finding fault with the initial Romney RICO Complaint being a rant.

Turns out there's no Code & Rule of Law against ranting in one's initial civil complaint; especially when the allegations therein are true.

It is now OFFICIAL

- the Racketeering Lawsuit of Laser Haas v Mitt Romney is going forward.

Haas v Romney
    Case# 2:13-cv-7738
    Federal District Court
    Central Division - Spring Street
    County of Los Angeles

PRESS RELEASE

1st Amended Complaint Filed in Romney Rico Litigation
By Collateral Logistics, Inc.,
CEO Steven (“Laser”) Haas (laser.haas@yahoo.com)
November 6, 2013

Los Angeles – On Romney’s 1st Anniversary of his POTUS loss, a foe (Laser Steven Haas owner of eToys Collateral Logistics, Inc., {“CLI”}) filed an illuminating 1st Amended Complaint in the Los Angeles Federal District Court; which issued a “New Case Order” and specific instructions for the RICO trial. Laser Haas originally sued Romney for $100 million on October 18, 2013 for Racketeering Kay Bee, Stage Stores, Learning Company & eToys.

Nature of Proceeding

The case, initially held up several days for review, is now formally titled “HAAS v ROMNEY” and is assigned docket number 2:13-cv-07738 in the Los Angeles Division of Federal Dist. Ct.

Concerning Romney’s tenure as CEO of Bain Capital in 2001, CLI’s CEO Haas 1st Amended Complaint claims to clarify some of the mystery behind Mitt’s “retroactivity” lies upon Romney’s sworn under Penalty of Perjury Fed Election Campaign Finance OGE 278 Form.

Civil Racketeering complaints permit a citizen plaintiff to become a “Private Attorney General” to address federal corruption issues that create “Prosecutorial Gaps”. Plaintiff Haas claims prosecution gaps immensely exist. The 1st Amended Complaint reveals details of possible federal corruption concerning Bain Capital’s MNAT law firm arranging for one of their own (Colm F Connolly) to become the Delaware United States Attorney on August 2, 2001.

Summons Issued for Mitt Romney, Sachs, Colm Connolly, Michael Glazer, Paul Traub and Bain Capital

Summons's have been issued for Goldman Sachs (accused of fraud in eToys IPO & Bankruptcy case), Bain Capital (acquired Kay Bee in 2000) and Michael Glazer (CEO of Stage Stores and Kay Bee that acquired eToys) and eToys CEO Barry Gold (Glazer’s director’s assistant at Stage Stores). Along with Paul Traub who confessed his secret partnership with Barry Gold. Also partners with Paul Traub is convicted fraudster Marc Dreier and Ponzi schemer Tom Petters. During the election quest, Traub was named as “controller” of Petters Ponzi. Noteworthy is the fact that Former U.S. Attorney Colm Connolly is called a Co-Defendant for blocking prosecutions of Goldman Sachs & Romney’s Bain Capital.

All day with "atta boys", "go get him", it's about time etc. etc.

Very few had the smarts to look up the actual complaint and who the crackpot is that filed it.

Skim the PDF (PDF HERE). This guy is bat shit crazy.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 02:14:39 PM by franksolich »
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
Re: This is it! Romney has Toasted Legs
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 04:53:03 PM »
I am not an attorney but I don't see where this has any chance of success(or where it is even comprehensible.)
Caught somewhere in time

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 05:00:17 PM »
I am not an attorney but I don't see where this has any chance of success(or where it is even comprehensible.)

Early in the day one DUmmie tried to slap some sense into the others:
Nuclear Unicorn (9,345 posts)
22. This will not end well.

He's already been barred from MD courts as a vexatious litigant. He misrepresents his role in the eToys BK and his claims of being cheated are nothing more than his own oversights biting him in the butt. Basically his complaint is a rambling, incoherent mess of grandiose claims with no testable substance. His website and "graphics" are the sort of hot mess one finds when dealing with obsessed personality disorders. He needs help, not DU recs.

35. Romney wasn't my guy and your claims have been thoroughly

researched and debunked on dailykos, RW bastion that it is.

You need to step back and stop obsessing. This is self-destructive.

49. A compilation of posts from myself and others

My curiosity has been piqued so I've been casually poking around for additional info

This is an outside media article on the initial case --

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/business/news/etoys-investors-claim-conflict-at-law-firm-592819/

It's also made mention in the WSJ. So there's there there, just how much is the question.

Since then Mr. Haas, who apparently files court documents using his superhero name, has produced/utilized other resources --

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Steven-Haas/1354174894

If I understand this correctly the above link was a pleading filed in New York --

71. TBF's power center to get willfully blind justice in Delaware cannot have reached here in NY...

As of this writing I am unaware of the disposition of this particular case, I only have my assumptions. Still, the pleading at the link is a glowing tribute to undefined complaints written in an untidy amalgam of pseudo-legalese and street vernacular. I beg you, please read it.

And then this ties in, somehow --

The Goal of this Website now - is to assist Tom Petters get a new trial and see to it that the Racketeering evidence of Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital and Paul Traub’s duplicity in the Petters, Fingerhut, Polaroid (and eToys cases) are punished by a Racketeering indictment

http://petters-fraud.com/

One would think that after being on the case for a decade or so a little editing would have come into play. I think the website speaks for itself. Again, please, see for yourself.

A less "busy" and less advocacy-minded summation of Le Affaire d' Petters --

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Petters

BTW -- his press release states he is CEO of Collateral Logistics, Inc. but every reference to CLI I can find outside of this case show CLI as inactive and having no named officers --

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Santa-Clarita/collateral-logistics-inc/43407676.aspx

===================

From DUer jberryhill --

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/09/30/1242491/-U-S-Trustee-Motion-v-Paul-Traub-Slapping-Wrist-of-Perjury-Fraud

CLI didn't file its claims properly. CLI failed to hire a lawyer, which is required because a corporation has to be represented by a lawyer in bankruptcy court. Because CLI didn't follow the rules, CLI didn't get paid what you thought it should have been paid.

You, as owner and officer of CLI, blew it.

So you've cooked up conspiracy theory in which you play a lead role so that you can claim you were victimized by Bain, Romney, Goldman Sachs, and their law firms.

I've read the relevant court documents. Whatever shenanigans MNAT and Traub were engaged in--and they were forced by the court to disgorge fees--are irrelevant to your postion, because you and CLI screwed up.

Get over yourself.

From the docket of DE BK Bankruptcy Petition #: 01-00706-MFW

12/06/2012
(3 pgs) Order DENYING Motion of Steven Haas and it is FURTHER ORDERED that any future pleadings filed by Mr. Haas in this case shall be deemed STRICKEN and returned without docketing (related document(s)2478, 2481, 2484, 2485, 2486) Order Signed on 12/6/2012. (CAF) (Entered: 12/06/2012)

WHEREAS, to the extent that the Haas Motion is a claim on behalf of Mr. Haas as an individual, that claim is barred because it was filed almost a decade after the Bar Date and Mr. Haas has been actively involved in this case and never asserted any individual claim; and

WHEREAS, Mr. Haas’ numerous filings in this case are repetitive, without merit, and border on harassment; and

WHEREAS, pursuant to the All Writs Act, the Court has the power to bar further pleadings by Mr. Haas in these
circumstances, see 28 U.S.C. § 1651(a); United States v. Gomez-Rosario, 418 F.3d 90, 101 (1st Cir. 2005) (holding that courts have the ability to enjoin a pro se party from filing frivolous and vexatious pleadings); Shafii v. British Airways, PLC, 83 F.3d 566, 571 (2d Cir. 1996) (noting that an injunction is appropriate where a litigant engages in filing of repetitive and frivolous lawsuits); Cok v. Fam. Ct., 985 F.2d 32, 34 (1st Cir. 1993) (“Federal courts plainly possess discretionary powers to regulate the conduct of abusive litigants.”); In re Oliver, 682 F.2d 443, 445 (3d Cir. 1982) (holding that an injunction restricting filings was necessary where the pleadings constituted a continuous pattern of groundless and vexatious litigation); therefore, it is hereby

ORDERED

that the Haas Motion is DENIED; and it is further

ORDERED

that any further pleadings filed by Mr. Haas in this case shall be deemed stricken; and it is further

ORDERED

that the Clerk’s Office is hereby directed to return, without docketing, any further pleadings which Mr. Haas may file in this case.

There is a festival of fun in that case, and in several others, including the one where it finally got through to him that in order to appear as a corporate party, he needed to hire a lawyer. His lawyer shortly thereafter petitioned to be excused because he was driving the lawyer bananas.

So, since he can't file anything in the DE bankruptcy court anymore, he picked up the show and filed this new hot mess in California which, if you read the minimally coherent bits of it, is largely premised on not getting what he wanted out of the court in Delaware.

==================

I went to your link and clicked on his username to see his profile --

laserhaas's Profile

Fighting Bain & Goldman Sachs, their attorneys and duplicitous federal agents because no one else will. A series of battles that has thrusted my enemies to include a Presidential wannabe. A lonely place - but a very opportune 1!

DOB: 10-31-19sumthin

Groups: WeeklyBUG, Abolish the Death Penalty, Whistleblowers Round Table, Occupy Wall Street, Foreclosure and Renters Rights and Battles, Citizens Against Tryanny Cronyism & Corruption, Mitt Romney Bain Chronicles, Police Accountability Group, Occupying with Laser, The Bain Files, Occupying Robber Baron Romney n His RICO Gang, Too Big to Fail and Too Corrupt to Jail

Hobbies: End White Collar Fraud

Home Page: http://www.laserhaas.wordpress.com

Twitter: laserhaas01

Diaries published: 313 (1 day since last diary on Sun Oct 20, 2013 at 08:09 AM PDT)

Comments posted: 8542 (0 days since last comment on Mon Oct 21, 2013 at 07:52 AM PDT)

Diary frequency: frequent

Comment frequency: frequent

Total Recommends: 3955

Total Comment Ratings: 300

Most Recommended Diary: Police Brutality Cover Up FAILS as Thomas' father turns down $900,000, 134 comments, 350 recommends

People Following laserhaas: 77

"Laser the Liquidator"

I trying to imagine if that is with or without a cape.

Anyway, about half way down you see the link for his homepage -- http://www.laserhaas.wordpress.com

So, I went to his homepage. In the masthead he quotes the Declaration of Independence. No real harm in that except the passage he selected is rather...militant --

When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

It seems "troubling" that a person seeking judicial relief has an unction to armed revolutionary action.

================

Then I started to have serious misgivings about your well being --

This is no longer fun. The more I read of his writings and bizarre organizational charts the more convinced I am that we are dealing with an obsessive personality with delusions of grandeur and feelings of persecution. I honestly, honestly worry he may not accept the inevitable peacefully.

But the Delaware Department of Justice and Federal Court’s are damnation bent to break all Laws and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, destroying the Public’s faith in the integrity of the Judicial Process.

For the sake of cronyism, tyranny and corruption to protect MNAT and its clients.

As a result – the Dept of Justice rogue elements have broken the Law so profusely and docket record substantiated overwhelmingly – that MNAT’s secret clients Goldman Sachs and BAIN are getting away with organized crime.

UPDATE Aug 31, 2011

WARNING – there are rogue elements within the Dept of Justice – seeking to subvert the Constitution of the United States for veiled agendas sake – contrary to Congressional Law! During his tenure at the Delaware Department of Justice, US Attorney Colm Connolly’s office repeatedly declined to investigate and prosecute the MNAT law firm.

Keep in mind, Haas' only role in this was to provide transportation and security for the as yet unsold assets of eToys, i.e. product and later office furniture. In other words, he was to hire and administrate the elderly security guard napping at the warehouse every night as well as procure the occasional moving van.

Kossack, VetGrl, has an excellent summation -- http://www.dailykos.com/comments/1167910/48680260#c39

But this has been gnawing at him for over a decade. He has lied about his role in the eToys liquidation and is saying that the rule of law has been so deeply subverted with veiled agendas he's quoting the Declaration of Independence about the duty of throwing off the bonds of government.

And for what?

A website that sold Bob the Builder toys and ant farms. That's what all this is about. This is the deepest deep conspiracy that almost ruled the US that is worthy of a James A. Michener novel.

People need to stop cheering this. He doesn't need applause, he needs help and those who are egging him on my soon find they have cheered for a tremendous tragedy.

Even after that the DUmmies were still slapping backs and rec'ing the post to the greatest page.

:mental:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 05:00:52 PM »
This nutter considers himself a "private citizen attorney general."    :rotf:

« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 05:03:57 PM by Purple Sage »
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Re: Re: This is it! Romney has Toasted Legs
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 05:15:19 PM »

That is classic...citizen's arrest!!!!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: Re: Re: This is it! Romney has Toasted Legs
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 05:18:02 PM »
That is classic...citizen's arrest!!!!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efgLHgsBmM[/youtube]

:-)
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 05:50:44 PM »

I believe that the degree to which anyone should take this lawsuit seriously is inversely and exponentially related to the number of posts that the litigant puts on DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND bragging about it.

In fact, "laserhaas" or whatever seems most proud of the fact that the case is "official," which I gather is a legal term meaning, "I submitted something to the court and I am not in flames or writhing in pain from having my nuts kicked off by a law clerk."

One has to wonder if this is a ploy simply to have access to court restrooms for the hour or so this pile of ape turds lasts before getting toss with EXTREME prejudice.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 06:18:39 PM »
     I believe that the degree to which anyone should take this lawsuit seriously is inversely and exponentially related to the number of posts that the litigant puts on DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND bragging about it.

In fact, "laserhaas" or whatever seems most proud of the fact that the case is "official," which I gather is a legal term meaning, "I submitted something to the court and I am not in flames or writhing in pain from having my nuts kicked off by a law clerk."

One has to wonder if this is a ploy simply to have access to court restrooms for the hour or so this pile of ape turds lasts before getting toss with EXTREME prejudice.

Right about now there's a group of clerks in some court office rolling with laughter reading that mess.  145 pages of rambling conspiracy theory, name calling and total lunacy.

I skimmed through a bunch of it and he's obviously insane.  All of the courts that have thrown him out are corrupt and part of his RICO claim.  The FBI has threatened him, Romney tried to have his children abducted.  He can't see his family apparently die to him being scared that 'Mittens' will find them and hurt them to get to him.  :rotf:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 06:27:35 PM »
Several were laughing at the idiot.
Down thread, a bit, a self-identified lawyer popped in. Probably is.
Response to laserhaas (Original post)
Thu Nov 7, 2013, 03:46 PM

onenote (22,716 posts)

114. What the heck does it mean for a lawsuit to become "official." Filing check cleared.

I've been a practicing attorney for 35 years and I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. I suppose it means that the case has been docketed, which means that it meets the requirements (which have absolutely zero to do with the substantive merits of the claim) for filing --signature, filing fee or pro se declaration, etc.

As for the "New Case Order" -- that is a pro forma procedural order issued in essentially that format by certain district courts (including the court with which the OP filed his/her complaint. It signifies nothing about the merits of the case.

I'm not excusing anything that romney and/or bain may have done, but based on my experience, and reading this complaint, I'would not be surprised in the slightest if the complaint is tossed out on the merits in short order.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Response to onenote (Reply #114)

Thu Nov 7, 2013, 03:53 PM
laserhaas (1,092 posts)

116. Yeah, good luck with that wish counselor. If you don't comprehend the word "official"

I'm sure this stuff is way above your head. heh :mental:

Except for the want of circling the wagons to protect attorneys benefiting from;
corruption, power and money.
Then, the fun started. Little laddy laser continued to insist he knew everything there is to know about law.  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 07:04:54 PM »

Wow.  I think this guy no longer lives on the same ethereal plane as the other moonbats, and has since risen to his own existence category called "starbats".

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 07:07:09 PM »
Wow.  I think this guy no longer lives on the same ethereal plane as the other moonbats, and has since risen to his own existence category called "starbats".

He's as far out there as it gets.  That many of the Dummies fell for this says it all.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 10:47:08 PM »
Why isn't Nads on this.  This is right up her alley.  This is her ticket to the big time, possibly a Pulitzer or at least a Wurlitzer.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2013, 04:53:55 AM »
This is the chicken-wire-and-lighter-fluid proof of our day.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2013, 06:00:04 AM »
Several were laughing at the idiot.
Down thread, a bit, a self-identified lawyer popped in. Probably is.Then, the fun started. Little laddy laser continued to insist he knew everything there is to know about law.  :lmao:

Nadine's soulmate, perhaps?
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2013, 06:23:16 AM »
Nadine's soulmate, perhaps?

If you EVER! make my brain see the words "Nadine" and "mate" in the same sentence again I will hunt down everything you love.   :rant:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 07:22:31 AM »
What a pile of insane mess. 

Response to ChisolmTrailDem (Reply #88)

Thu Nov 7, 2013, 02:59 PM

Nuclear Unicorn (9,355 posts)

108. I understand your wanting to find humor in this but

that site, along with his court filings, seem to speak to a manifestly disordered, obsessive mind. The result in inevitable and he will only grow angrier and more delusional. Coupled with the fact he has made allusions to violent acts he could hurt himself and others.

This is very serious and very dangerous.

She's the only one with any sense over there.  She obviously doesn't belong, and should find a new hangout.  I would miss her slapping the DUmmies around, though. 

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 07:50:10 AM »
If you EVER! make my brain see the words "Nadine" and "mate" in the same sentence again I will hunt down everything you love.   :rant:

:rofl: If you ever come to Dallas, I'll buy you a beer to help wipe away the memory.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 08:42:19 AM »
I just read through that mess and maybe half a dozen or so are "How can people fall for this insane nonsense???"

Well lurkers here is a clue...you are wallowing in a home for the most demented,unhinged,idiotic and just plain stupid misfits this country has to endure. :lmao:

Offline jukin

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2013, 09:34:31 AM »
Romney is going to be frog marched in. ....

You know what's coming......

Wait just a little longer. ...

24 BUSINESS HOURS!!!!!!! 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2013, 02:16:37 PM »
Please notice the screen-name of the primitive who lit this campfire, and the name of the guy being a jerk to Mitt Romney.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2013, 02:22:50 PM »
"I'm not an attorney, but I play one on DU."
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2013, 02:46:36 PM »
What kind of "Citizen Attorney General" would call themselves "Laser" Haas and expect to be taken seriously?  Does he think he's appearing on American Gladiators?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2013, 03:46:15 PM »
Please notice the screen-name of the primitive who lit this campfire, and the name of the guy being a jerk to Mitt Romney.

Good catch!  I didn't notice that the OP is the same demented SOB that "filed" the nut rant. 

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2013, 03:53:46 PM »
Good catch!  I didn't notice that the OP is the same demented SOB that "filed" the nut rant. 
Oooooh ya. That's what's making it double-plus good.
I'm waiting for the idiot to start begging for money to continue his battle with the devil.  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”