Author Topic: Scuba posts GOP/teahadist talking points, surveilled but not acknowledged  (Read 386 times)

Offline Delmar

Fri Nov 1, 2013, 02:12 PM
Star Member Scuba (31,032 posts)

Is Wisconsin really a 'tax hell' anymore?

http://m.host.madison.com/news/local/writers/mike_ivey/is-wisconsin-really-a-tax-hell-anymore/article_9789fd6c-4275-11e3-9b7e-001a4bcf887a.html?mobile_touch=true
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10849519
Scuba posts a map that displays leftist states New York, Illinois, California, and others in a garish red and identifies them as Least Tax-Friendly.  Conservative states are labeled Tax-Friendly and are displayed in a pleasing powder blue.  The linked article surprisingly and refreshingly takes the position that states with low taxes are Tax-Friendly, friendly to the tax payer, that is.  Not very compatible with the beliefs of the bunch that think that paying more taxes is patriotic.  The Least Tax-Friendly states are the states with the highest taxes.  Least friendly to the people while being very friendly to the big government masterminds--a right wing talking point if there ever was one.

High taxes bad, low taxes good.  Really, Scuba?

0 replies and 0 recs but 118 views, they are watching.  Watch your step there, Bub.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Scuba posts GOP/teahadist talking points, surveilled but not acknowledged
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 12:31:07 PM »
Not good.

126 primitive views now, and no comments.

I suspect the primitives are avoiding this campfire like the plague.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 03:47:40 PM »
Surprising that no one calls him out, but how do they argue the point?

Scott Walker showed almost instantaneous success, repaired a fiscal death spiral and hired back some laid off teachers.  You know they're doing the slow burn over that.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 04:21:57 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10849519
Scuba posts a map that displays leftist states New York, Illinois, California, and others in a garish red and identifies them as Least Tax-Friendly.  Conservative states are labeled Tax-Friendly and are displayed in a pleasing powder blue.  The linked article surprisingly and refreshingly takes the position that states with low taxes are Tax-Friendly, friendly to the tax payer, that is.  Not very compatible with the beliefs of the bunch that think that paying more taxes is patriotic.  The Least Tax-Friendly states are the states with the highest taxes.  Least friendly to the people while being very friendly to the big government masterminds--a right wing talking point if there ever was one.

High taxes bad, low taxes good.  Really, Scuba?

0 replies and 0 recs but 118 views, they are watching.  Watch your step there, Bub.

Moling poorly, Scuba is. Granite in future, I predict.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi