Author Topic: I am Woman hear me Roar, I'm not a canker sore.  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

I am Woman hear me Roar, I'm not a canker sore.
« on: November 01, 2013, 05:23:04 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023958054
 and now for your daily dose of impotent rage...
Star Member sheshe2 (9,198 posts)

You have no clue who you have pissed off.

Last edited Thu Oct 31, 2013, 09:58 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)
Dear GOP,

Yes, and you, the rag tag Tea Party terrorists.

Kudos, you all have done an amazing job off pissing of a huge block of voters. You have alienated, abused and demeaned us. You want our votes, yet you throw our rights in our faces. You have made it your job to take away our rights and liberties. I guess in a way we should be honored with all the attention that you bestow on us, sadly for you we are not. You wish us to dance at the cotillion with you, yet we see it as the dance of the macarbe.

You guessed it, this is about the women's vote.

You are such a sad party, you don't know us and you never will. We have suffered far more than you ever will in your lifetime, yet we are strong. You take from us, our rights over our own bodies. You are anti-woman to the core. You condemn not condone , VAWA, equal pay for women,preventative care for women and so much more. You condone forced trans-vaginal ultrasound, rape, and abuse.

You think of us a weak and stupid, we need the big bad congress to tell us how to run our lives. The good old party of shriveled old white men, and some promising neanderthal new comers, need to steer our course, since we are to stupid to know not what to do. Excuse me this is 2013 is it not?

We are fired up and ready to go! You all missed that didn't you. Did you watch Wendy Davis, she stood up! Damn she was on fire as were her supporters. They are going to rock Texas! They are going blue. You all try, I know you do. You all proved that when you stopped the women that went to watch the decision on Wendy Davis's speech. You confiscated their tampons at the door, wow, those could have been lethal weapons! Guns, as was reported were okay, yet tampons were not. You once again tried to debase and humiliate us. You are a sick bunch.

So a word to the repukes, you have your heads so far up your collective asses that you can no longer see the forest for the trees. You see s**t, your world is brown and it reeks of the vile hate that you spew.

So, for everyone of you that have a woman in your life, mother, aunt, sister or daughter, I say get out there and vote. Let's not get thrown under the bus.

Our voices as one. They are strong!

GOTV 2014 and beyond~

This is followed by photos of pretty, pretty Ballerinas. Cause everyone knows that strikes fear in the hearts of cowardly men. If you want to see click the link...just warning ya...no boobs  
This is followed by a lot of Name Removed posts, This was either a mole trap, or a lot of bullies showed up looking for nadin.

and now its time for the feminine man to show up and reveal that men are not needed to build enlightened societies.
Star Member gtar100 (2,866 posts)
11. This gives me hope yet.

As an older white American male, I recognize that our greatest hope for change, for survival, and for prosperity lies with women, with youth, with the budding social movements in Latin America, in the social progress in Europe, in the Arab Spring movement, in the OWS movement. At the forefront of everything is the empowerment of women and women's rights.

Those are very beautiful pictures with your post. Thank you for writing this.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 05:47:12 PM by Mr Mannn »

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: I am Woman hear me Roar, I'm not a cancer sore.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 05:26:15 PM »
You think of us a weak and stupid, we need the big bad congress to tell us how to run our lives.

I presume it is talking about Odumbocare?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 05:32:06 PM »
Is there a particular reason sammich time is being interrupted for this?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 05:46:11 PM »
Kudos, you all have done an amazing job off pissing of a huge block of voters.
---blah blah blah--

Apparently sheshe thinks all women vote as one bloc. If I am correct, at the moment there are more conservative gals in the House and Senate, than liberals.

further, she she seems not to be upset at any particular event, just the Tea Party's existence. This alone is what will spur all the angry womens to vote Democrat in 2014. I really hate to lose the gals at CC, but you're all likely chomping at the bit to leave us Neanderthals and join DU.

That'll sure teach us,

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 05:46:33 PM »
I am not sure if sheshe# is a woman or not...

I don't know how to weed my way through the whole "Identifies With" shit.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: I am Woman hear me Roar, I'm not a canker sore.
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 05:48:10 PM »
Boy, they're really tough while hiding behind Skin's apron, aren't they?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 05:59:19 PM »
Well let's see what rights are being taken from women.

The right to carry a gun since women will get all emotional and just start shooting. So instead women should piss and shit themselves.

The right to keep health insurance, even if they liked it they are too stupid to figure out that it was a crappy policy.

The right to make lunches for their kids at school.

The right to use salt and sugar, the right to drink a big gulp.

All these come from democrats, yet somehow it's the GOP who is taking rights, just because we don't want to pay for their birth control, and don't want them killing their children.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 06:02:00 PM »
Hey DUmmy speaking of pissing off a huge block of voters, just think how many people who now have no health insurance and who will be fined because they can't afford it. I'm fairly certain they outnumber the feminazis who worship at the alter of Baal and want to sacrifice their children at an abortion clinic.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 07:29:43 PM »
Well crap. I suppose a BJ is out of the question then.  :mad:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 07:40:41 PM »

Dear GOP,

Kudos, you all have done an amazing job off pissing of a huge block of voters. You have alienated, abused and demeaned us. You want our votes, yet you throw our rights in our faces. You have made it your job to take away our rights and liberties. I guess in a way we should be honored with all the attention that you bestow on us, sadly for you we are not. You wish us to dance at the cotillion with you, yet we see it as the dance of the macarbe.

You are such a sad party, you don't know us and you never will. We have suffered far more than you ever will in your lifetime, yet we are strong. You take from us, our rights over our own bodies. You are anti-woman to the core. You condemn not condone , VAWA, equal pay for women,preventative care for women and so much more. You condone forced trans-vaginal ultrasound, rape, and abuse.

You think of us a weak and stupid, we need the big bad congress to tell us how to run our lives. The good old party of shriveled old white men, and some promising neanderthal new comers, need to steer our course, since we are to stupid to know not what to do. Excuse me this is 2013 is it not?

We are fired up and ready to go! You all missed that didn't you. Did you watch Wendy Davis, she stood up! Damn she was on fire as were her supporters. They are going to rock Texas! They are going blue. You all try, I know you do. You all proved that when you stopped the women that went to watch the decision on Wendy Davis's speech. You confiscated their tampons at the door, wow, those could have been lethal weapons! Guns, as was reported were okay, yet tampons were not. You once again tried to debase and humiliate us. You are a sick bunch.

So a word to the repukes, you have your heads so far up your collective asses that you can no longer see the forest for the trees. You see s**t, your world is brown and it reeks of the vile hate that you spew.

So, for everyone of you that have a woman in your life, mother, aunt, sister or daughter, I say get out there and vote. Let's not get thrown under the bus.

GOTV 2014 and beyond~

This is the best argument I have ever seen for taking the vote away from women. not that I'm in anyway for that, it pushed me toward it like no argument ever has.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline JGHB

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 07:48:37 PM »
Well let's see what rights are being taken from women.

The right to carry a gun since women will get all emotional and just start shooting. So instead women should piss and shit themselves.

The right to keep health insurance, even if they liked it they are too stupid to figure out that it was a crappy policy.

The right to make lunches for their kids at school.

The right to use salt and sugar, the right to drink a big gulp.

All these come from democrats, yet somehow it's the GOP who is taking rights, just because we don't want to pay for their birth control, and don't want them killing their children.

What is HeShe talking about?  I am a woman and I have voted in every Presidential election since Nixon.  Not one person EVER has tried to interfere with my voting rights.

No Conservative has ever taken anything from me, but the Libs are constantly trying to tell me what to eat, how much toilet paper I can use (that was Sheryl Crowe, expert on TP), what to drive, what health insurance to buy, etc, etc.  HeShe would be better off drinking big gulps instead of the kool-aid.
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2013, 09:05:45 PM »
What is HeShe talking about?  I am a woman and I have voted in every Presidential election since Nixon.  Not one person EVER has tried to interfere with my voting rights.

No Conservative has ever taken anything from me, but the Libs are constantly trying to tell me what to eat, how much toilet paper I can use (that was Sheryl Crowe, expert on TP), what to drive, what health insurance to buy, etc, etc.  HeShe would be better off drinking big gulps instead of the kool-aid.

It's a continuation of the war on women lie that the left spewed during the last election.
They equate us not wanting to force other people to pay for birth control as us wanting women to suffer. They also claim that us not wanting unborn children to be ripped to shreds in the womb is us wanting to ruin their fun. It's just another leftist lie that whips the moonbats up in a frenzy.

Offline Big Don

• Well, there's nothing I won't do; but some things are gonna cost you extra.
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 09:14:07 PM »

Dear GOP,

GOTV 2014 and beyond~
There is one and ONLY ONE proper response to this:
"Bitch please"
Change You can deceive in!

Offline JGHB

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 09:26:14 PM »
It's a continuation of the war on women lie that the left spewed during the last election.
They equate us not wanting to force other people to pay for birth control as us wanting women to suffer. They also claim that us not wanting unborn children to be ripped to shreds in the womb is us wanting to ruin their fun. It's just another leftist lie that whips the moonbats up in a frenzy.

Yeah, I get really tired of hearing about abortion being just a woman's right to control her own body.  When I was pregnant, it was no longer just MY body involved.  There was another precious, helpless little body to consider and I was responsible for taking care of both. 
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 09:30:53 PM »
You take from us, our rights over our own bodies. You are anti-woman to the core. You condemn not condone , VAWA, equal pay for women,preventative care for women and so much more. You condone forced trans-vaginal ultrasound, rape, and abuse.

Darn, sounds like we are just some evil bastards.

Wait a minute. I'm not anti-woman. I love women. It's the liberal men who don't love women.

As for VAWA, I'm against violence against men and women. Is that somehow bad?

I'm all for equal pay for women as long as they are doing the same (equal) job.

I'm all for preventative care for women as long as they pay for it themselves. You know, like a man does. By the way, killing a baby isn't preventative care.

When it comes to trans-vaginal ultrasound I really don't have an opinion. I didn't even know what it was until I looked it up. This is what I found: Transvaginal ultrasound may be done for the following problems: Abnormal findings on a physical exam, such as cysts, fibroid tumors, or other growths; Abnormal vaginal bleeding and menstrual problems; Certain types of infertility; Ectopic pregnancy; Pelvic pain.
Based on the above, I would say that transvaginal ultrasounds would fall partially into the preventative care area which you claim that I'm against, but now you say I'm apparently for? I'll tell you what. Get your talking point worked out on transvaginal ultrasounds then get back with me.

Natural I would never condone rape or abuse against anyone. Especially women. Remember I'm a heterosexual conservative male so I love women.

I wouldn't normally say things this way, but I want you to at least be able to call me a male chauvinist so here goes...You're a lying bitch.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 11:00:23 PM »

Dear GOP,

GOTV 2014 and beyond~

All those paragraphs and you still cannot mention specifics, other than an oblique reference to murder abortion murder?

Take your one voice and shove it.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 11:03:11 PM »
Star Member gtar100 (2,866 posts)
11. This gives me hope yet.

As an older white American male, I recognize that our greatest hope for change, for survival, and for prosperity lies with women, with youth, with the budding social movements in Latin America, in the social progress in Europe, in the Arab Spring movement, in the OWS movement. At the forefront of everything is the empowerment of women and women's rights.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 11:06:38 PM »
Is there a particular reason sammich time is being interrupted for this?
:-)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2013, 11:15:26 PM »
Yeah, I get really tired of hearing about abortion being just a woman's right to control her own body.  When I was pregnant, it was no longer just MY body involved.  There was another precious, helpless little body to consider and I was responsible for taking care of both. 

In the Church of Liberal Progressive Fundamentalism, that other body is an inconvenient lump of cells until it has been properly indoctrinated and is eligible to run for political office.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2013, 10:52:00 AM »
You think of us a weak and stupid, we need the big bad congress to tell us how to run our lives.

Only the ones of you who vote Democrat, my dear.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2013, 11:20:21 AM »
Only the ones of you who vote Democrat, my dear.

DAT, I've got a different take on it.

If thye shoe fits . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2013, 11:35:06 AM »
Well crap. I suppose a BJ is out of the question then.  :mad:

If you're married, yes it is..... I been married twice....in-between times was fun. :-)
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline jukin

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2013, 11:58:35 AM »
In the Church of Liberal Progressive Fundamentalism, that other body is an inconvenient lump of cells until it has been properly indoctrinated and is eligible to run for political office suckle off of others hard work and ingenuity.

FIXORD
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 12:03:42 PM »
Maury Poorbitch says, "You are a canker sore."
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin