Author Topic: Stalker bag lady in training reports in  (Read 928 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Stalker bag lady in training reports in
« on: September 26, 2013, 02:38:53 PM »
Lady Freedom Returns (6,047 posts)

Rocky roads I have, but still going.

Last edited Thu Sep 26, 2013, 03:27 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

Finding the the places to help me are full or they are not really there to help. Seems that many are just there to make money off the homeless.

The way some are run blocks people more than they help. The format that they use worked great 15 years ago, but the world and the people who are homeless have changed.

If these Orgs. do not rethink their model of operation, they are/will be the problem, not the help.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023733905

TRANSLATION: "No need to work on me, It's always someone else's fault."
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Stalker bag lady in training reports in
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 02:45:49 PM »
.....places to help me are full or they are not really there to help.
If they don't help those in need, why are they full?  :???:
Ran it through the gNadometer, and out popped..."they didn't give me what I wanted right then and there. They only want money."
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 02:49:14 PM »
If these Orgs. do not rethink their model of operation, they are/will be the problem, not the help.

Yup, those Orgs. better step it up or all those homeless people will boycott them and put them out of business!

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 03:17:23 PM »
I can`t believe they are not prepared for cows that travel hundreds of miles looking for a stall.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 03:20:50 PM »
I don't know Amber, maybe they are full of people oh I don't know LEGITIMATELY homeless through REAL TRAGIC circumstances. You are a disgusting human being for attempting to fill a bed that someone who didn't choose to be homeless could have instead. YOU CHOSE THIS AMBER!!!! Jesus...do you not even see how selfish that is?  :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

My thought is you probably were honest about coming down there from your sisters' homes so you do not meet the criteria since you essentially chose to relocate without a home--you didn't get there and get robbed, kicked out, lose your job--you relocated and wanted services meant for people in dire circumstances to HELP YOU OUT with your relo. I kind of am thinking the admins there are denying you for reason and bravo for them for doing so. Nobody should get a spot when they  have:

a) willfully moved to another state with no resources and from a healthy situation(all things considered, expecting to be paid back is not abuse from your sisters)
b) Still have 300 bucks in their pocket that could buy them a slum hotel for a month.
c) Have no dependents

See Amber priority usually goes to people with children AND those needing emergency services(ie lost their home/job/etc) AND/OR those in abusive situations. They usually don't prioritize stalking deadbeats that are chasing some dream of HUD housing, SNAP cards, and ancient hobo cock.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 03:24:09 PM »
I don't know Amber, maybe they are full of people oh I don't know LEGITIMATELY homeless through REAL TRAGIC circumstances. You are a disgusting human being for attempting to fill a bed that someone who didn't choose to be homeless could have instead. YOU CHOSE THIS AMBER!!!! Jesus...do you not even see how selfish that is?  :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

My thought is you probably were honest about coming down there from your sisters' homes so you do not meet the criteria since you essentially chose to relocate without a home--you didn't get there and get robbed, kicked out, lose your job--you relocated and wanted services meant for people in dire circumstances to HELP YOU OUT with your relo. I kind of am thinking the admins there are denying you for reason and bravo for them for doing so. Nobody should get a spot when they  have:

a) willfully moved to another state with no resources and from a healthy situation(all things considered, expecting to be paid back is not abuse from your sisters)
b) Still have 300 bucks in their pocket that could buy them a slum hotel for a month.
c) Have no dependents

See Amber priority usually goes to people with children AND those needing emergency services(ie lost their home/job/etc) AND/OR those in abusive situations. They usually don't prioritize stalking deadbeats that are chasing some dream of HUD housing, SNAP cards, and ancient hobo cock.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: H5+

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 03:24:27 PM »

c) Have no dependents

H5.  The thing that pisses me off the most about those whole ordeal is that someone who legitimately needs help has had their spot taken by someone like Amber.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 03:27:25 PM »
Quote from: DUmmy
Seems that many are just there to make money off the homeless.

Um, yeah, kind of like this:

If the "Repugs" and "Teabaggers" were really trying to make money, the homeless clowns like yourself would be the last target. :loser:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 03:31:45 PM »
H5.  The thing that pisses me off the most about those whole ordeal is that someone who legitimately needs help has had their spot taken by someone like Amber.

Yep..that's what has me irritated too. Those spots are not meant for people like her. I just loathe people like this who use emergency services in this way. Just a total scumbag! This woman is SINGLE, NO KIDS, and is healthy. there is no reason with her 300 bucks she can't get a spot in a fleabag motel and get a job and then find a roommate situation when that month is up. When I was first starting out, I rented rooms. What is wrong with these people nowadays that they choose this over a legitimate roof of their heads that costs them more then a few bucks a month? And there's hoards of them who keep people who need the help from getting it. With an autistic son, I know people who work in these fields providing services and tell me that there are families with kids who are working poor who simply can not stand in the long lines for things like school supplies and coats and most in those lines already avail themselves of so many other services and are there to get free shit they usually end up selling anyway. And dirtbags like that and Amber keep people who really could use a little help from getting it...it's just infuriating.

So tired of the good for nothings in this country!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 03:32:59 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: H5+

:-)

She should wear a tshirt stating that as her American Dream...just pitiful isn't it?

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 03:35:49 PM »
The DUmmies point out the same hostel that I posted several days ago.  I'm tempted to send the hostel a link to the story of her voluntary homelessness situation, but why bother.  

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 03:42:21 PM »
The DUmmies point out the same hostel that I posted several days ago.  I'm tempted to send the hostel a link to the story of her voluntary homelessness situation, but why bother.   

She most likely read your post. That's how she knew about it.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 03:45:49 PM »
The DUmmies point out the same hostel that I posted several days ago.  I'm tempted to send the hostel a link to the story of her voluntary homelessness situation, but why bother.  

That's OK.  If you don't do it, I will- if another CCer doesn't beat me to it.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
This too shall pass.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 03:55:43 PM »
Amazing... we're witnessing the transformation of the liberal's prized safety net in to the hammock we all knew it would eventually become.

It's like watching roaches molting a new shell.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 04:18:39 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023733905

TRANSLATION: "No need to work on me, It's always someone else's fault."

Heaven forbid one of the requirements is ya look for a ****in' job!

Yep..that's what has me irritated too. Those spots are not meant for people like her. I just loathe people like this who use emergency services in this way. Just a total scumbag! This woman is SINGLE, NO KIDS, and is healthy. there is no reason with her 300 bucks she can't get a spot in a fleabag motel and get a job and then find a roommate situation when that month is up. When I was first starting out, I rented rooms. What is wrong with these people nowadays that they choose this over a legitimate roof of their heads that costs them more then a few bucks a month? And there's hoards of them who keep people who need the help from getting it. With an autistic son, I know people who work in these fields providing services and tell me that there are families with kids who are working poor who simply can not stand in the long lines for things like school supplies and coats and most in those lines already avail themselves of so many other services and are there to get free shit they usually end up selling anyway. And dirtbags like that and Amber keep people who really could use a little help from getting it...it's just infuriating.

So tired of the good for nothings in this country!

Hell, she looks to me like a little fasting would improve just about everything in her life. Luv life, heart health, job.

Naw, just gimme, gimme, gimme! Housing, transportation, 8,000 calories a day, cash for drugs, healthcare, the list is endless!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 04:28:56 PM »
Okay now, we got Amber threads running amok here in the DUmpster.

That's okay, though; nothing wrong with it.

But for a "review," this is her dreamboat Dave, taken shortly after they arrived in Tucson a little more than a year ago, who dumped her because his friend Chad pointed out how she was taking advantage of him, ripping him off:

This is the convenience store primitive herself, probably when in college maybe circa ten years ago, about the same time she hitched up with her dreamboat Dave:

This is the convenience store primitive herself, when a "producer" for a television show in Joplin, maybe about six years ago:

This is the convenience store primitive herself, perhaps three or five years ago, I dunno:

This is the convenience store primitive herself, maybe about a year ago (not sure).  I think to some people she might look comely in a pleasant way, but study her face, especially her eyes.  This is a woman who, once she gets her hands on someone, won't let go no matter what; the sort of woman men should stay away from:

apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 05:01:01 PM »
Sure looks a helluva lot like the crazy bitch in "Misery"!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2013, 05:55:29 PM »
This is the convenience store primitive herself...

She's a real catch.

But, then again, so is syphilis.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2013, 06:12:33 PM »

c) Have no dependents

^5 :cheersmate:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2013, 06:23:26 PM »
Y'all are gonna love this one.

Response to Sissyk (Reply #6)

Thu Sep 26, 2013, 03:56 PM

Lady Freedom Returns (6,051 posts)

9. Will do, I am a trained reporter after all. ;) O....M....G :banghead:  :lmao: :rotf:

It is how some out there are acting with the homeless. There are some out there that seem to have decided that their job is to just deal with them, that the people they are to help is nothing but a problem that someone has got to put up with.

That is the biggest one right now.

People I have been talking to out and away from the shelter feels that they are bothering the works by just being there. Many feel like they should not ask for help due to this feeling. It makes them feel as if they are nothing.

It is this "tear down" that makes many not look for help.
Another makes a comment, then..

Response to Sissyk (Reply #11)

Thu Sep 26, 2013, 04:06 PM

Lady Freedom Returns (6,051 posts)

12. I got lose to a happy ending once...
I will do it again!
I don't have a clue.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Dori

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 06:29:20 PM »
I don't have a clue.

She said she almost got close to a happy ending once.  In older threads, talking about her break up with Dave, she kept talking about how she almost had a "normal" life.  Then Chad showed up and she blames him for ruining it for her.

I don't think it's Dave so much, as she seems to be searching for that security she felt she almost had when they had their apartment. 

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2013, 06:33:10 PM »
She said she almost got close to a happy ending once.  In older threads, talking about her break up with Dave, she kept talking about how she almost had a "normal" life.  Then Chad showed up and she blames him for ruining it for her.

I don't think it's Dave so much, as she seems to be searching for that security she felt she almost had when they had their apartment. 
Oooo, I see.  The "C" on her keyboard doesn't work.  :bawl:  :lmao:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2013, 07:20:29 PM »
It's Dave.

She had security when she was staying in Crystal Naydean's trailer, signing over a few bucks from each check, paying two dollars for a shower and two dollars for a load of laundry. And the convenient store had her tagged for one of those highly coveted assistant manager slots. The world was her oyster. A promising career, three hots and a cot, and a secure place in the loving clutches of those delightful pixies, Annette and Crystal Hoyt.

But no, she gave up that career, security, and loving family for her "dream of HUD housing, SNAP cards, and ancient hobo cock", i.e., dreamboat Dave.