Author Topic: Terrible moling. Epic thread  (Read 1544 times)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: Terrible moling. Epic thread
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 05:44:44 PM »
The Democrat Party have been the root and core of every evil inflicted on our poor country since about 1805.

Would you include Thomas Jefferson in that?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 05:45:37 PM »
Would you include Thomas Jefferson in that?

Just about every Dhimmi'Rat since ol' Tom.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2013, 05:51:21 PM »
The DUmmies retreat from the truth like a Vampire recoils from Holy Water.

Or like DUmmies recoil from Holy Water...
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2013, 05:53:46 PM »
I just read another longer list on a thread around here starting back with the killing of Lincoln. Dems all...

Lincoln was killed by the Illuminati who are part of the Skull and Crossbones Society who are subsidized by the Freemasons, all of whom merged to form the Trilateral Commission.

And the CIA and its predecessors are the tools to do the dirty work.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2013, 05:54:29 PM »
Just about every Dhimmi'Rat since ol' Tom.

You might want to be careful swinging that big brush around, you might hit some of your own.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Delmar

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2013, 06:42:35 PM »
Don't forget the maniac killer and big-time democrat Christopher Dorner.
Dorner’s statements in support of gun control (“Who in there right mind needs a ****ing silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one”),
his attack on President Barack Obama’s critics (“You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs”),
his adoration of First Lady Michelle Obama’s hair (“I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama”),
his admiration for Joe Biden (“I’ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians”),
his support for Hillary Clinton (“You’ll make one hell of a president in 2016″),
his fondness for former President Bill Clinton (“He was always my favorite president”),
his confidence in San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (“He’s [good people] and I have faith and confidence in him”),
his love of MSNBC and CNN (“Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead”),
his criticism of the National Rifle Association (“Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of shit”) ,
and his hatred of George Zimmerman (“Too bad Trayvon didn’t smash your skull completely open, Zim”).

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/07/msm-covers-up-christopher-dorners-hard-left-political-views/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden