Author Topic: Freeper Hypocrisy on Syria  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: Freeper Hypocrisy on Syria
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2013, 09:28:12 AM »
"Rush to War? It's only OK when we do it."

DUmbass mode off*
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Flufferlie

Re: Freeper Hypocrisy on Syria
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2013, 01:49:58 PM »
warning: rant.  :whistling:

My patience has been wearing so thin with the little idiots and Syria. For QUITE some time now. I am sure I am not the only one.
Basically ever since The One started bluffing with the "red line'' B.S,  and since the chickens have come to roost he now feels
like its imperative something be done to pretty much just save face on the world stage. As if his international counter-parts haven't already been laughing
their asses off at his administration's incompetence and lack of basic foreign policy skills for most of his presidency.

So then we have his tiny minions, who obamagasm at every fart, every sentence and every unconstitutional act he can humanly perform publicly.
Who for decades have been characteristically anti-war and anti-defense, are suddenly NOW happy little war mongers, ready to throw a bomb on someone
to send a message. When just 5 years ago, these same hypocrites tarred and feathered George W Bush on a seemingly daily basis, with accusations of nameless war crimes to boot.
They proclaimed the Republican President a "cowboy" who "went it alone".
We have no friend in this war. There is no good side. We have a dictator on one, and muslim extremists on the other. What purpose does this serve?? All the DUmmies know is that its Obama, and in true democrap form they stick together thick as thieves, whether it is right or wrong. In my mind, it must take more love of self and party to side with your party's leader even if they are wrong.

I am not a hypocrite. I supported Afghanistan for obvious reasons.
I actually did support Iraq as well, not because I LOVE war, as the libs claim Republicans do...
but because I believed, that Saddam was dangerous to us, was hiding WMDs, and was funding terrorists.
I do not think Bush lied. But Obama? He can't prove his imaginary point. At least not to most of the Voting American public who don't want this war.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:55:02 PM by Flufferlie »
  "It has been said that politics is the
second oldest profession. I have learned that it
bears a striking resemblance to the first."

------------------------------------------

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not
that they are ignorant, but that they know
so much that isn't so."

- Ronald Reagan