Author Topic: One of the hilarious things I like DUing is getting DUers to flip out  (Read 358 times)

Offline Billiam Pitts

geek tragedy, who I think is some variety of Feminazi has an exceptionally short fuse. She was running around calling me a troll and various other names. I got several of her posts hidden by jury selection. My little account got banned but I've already started another one, thank goodness Skins doesn't IP ban anymore. So, you get a DUmp monkey to go ballistic and then alert, it's fun. I was also taunting her via PM. Told her she had a mental disorder and that she needed to get a life because she was spending too much time on DU. Geek Tragedy is a female I think or a male with overtly cow like features.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023489659

geek tragedy (29,807 posts)
22. Obvious newbie rat****ing troll is obvious.

I'm sure somebody's pocketbook lined the way for this Presidential visit.

Yeah, because I'm sure an avid sports fan like Obama had to be bribed to meet the only undefeated team in NFL history.

Only a crazy person would make that accusationn.

This is a trivial complaint made by rightwingers and trolls, no one else.

Feel free to alert.

Pretzel_Warrior (1,835 posts)
31. It's common for people who just joined last month

To be subjected to greater scrutiny when their aim is to attack the Democratic president for trivial matters.

PretzelWarrior is another idiot who flies off the handle at the drop of a pink handkerchief. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: One of the hilarious things I like DUing is getting DUers to flip out
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 01:35:17 PM »
All the primitives are little Nazis when it comes to their ideology and Dear Leader. The BOGers are just more committed than the average, run-of-the-mill whacko. They're the Gestapo on the island.

You exposed their hypocrisy. Had Bush43 invited the 72 Dolphins, your thread would have received much praise and k&r's. But you pointed the finger at "the one who shall not be made to appear anything but great," so away you go.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Billiam Pitts

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 01:40:25 PM »
The BOG is Jack and gNads is Piggy

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 01:46:56 PM »
Geek Tragedy is a female I think or a male with overtly cow like features.
   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  Udderly fascinating!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.