Author Topic: pie-and-jam primitive becomes a conspiracy theorist  (Read 313 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
pie-and-jam primitive becomes a conspiracy theorist
« on: August 10, 2013, 01:29:19 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023439696

Oh my.

Grandma Judy's guardians must've taken the day off.

grasswire (37,398 posts)   Sat Aug 10, 2013, 11:36 AM

remember, the surveilance we allow now will be available to ideological...

....tyrannical presidents to come. Libertarian. Teabagger. Whatever stripe.

Do you trust your personal communications being available to minions working for teabaggers? Freeper types? Cavers?  People we have always despised and mocked? People who hate us for our sexual orientation, our race, our politics, our religion?

Do you want the cohorts and subcontractors working under President Cruz to have the capability to listen to your phone conversations real time?

When dissent is finally criminalized, how will surveillance policies be changed? We the people CAN force these rollbacks to happen.

And this urgent necessity has nothing to do with "hating" Obama.

grasswire (37,398 posts)   Sat Aug 10, 2013, 11:46 AM

2. yeah, massive spying works so well for the benefit of...

.....people who live under its tyranny. /sarcasm

It doesn't differentiate between those who welcome it, tolerate it, or dissent.

grasswire (37,398 posts)    Sat Aug 10, 2013, 11:55 AM

4. well, we can at least criminalize the abuse of data...

....and strengthen the restrictions on those who have access to it and what can be done with it.

grasswire (37,398 posts)    Sat Aug 10, 2013, 11:58 AM

5. or we can object to the programs on the basis of their immense...

...cost and poor return on investment.

Seriously. At this point the surveillance state is just another path to separate Americans from their treasure. Like the War On Some Drugs and the Prison Binge. It's all about looting for the benefit of entities like Booz Allen and the Carlyle Group.

MineralMan (56,293 posts)    Sat Aug 10, 2013, 01:31 PM

11. Oh, for pete's sake. You post your political opinions openly on a public discussion forum. Are you concerned about that? It's all indexed on Google. It will be searchable for years.

Do you think you are anonymous here? Really?

You have posted over 37,000 things on DU. All of them are searchable. It's highly unlikely that you have not revealed enough information to destroy your anonymity.

I give up...
apres moi, le deluge

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: pie-and-jam primitive becomes a conspiracy theorist
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 02:35:06 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023439696

Oh my.

Grandma Judy's guardians must've taken the day off.

Only people I know afraid of the Government are the honest folks.   They tend to panic about being accused of something and having to spend JR's college money to prove their innocence.

The less then honest are careful, they have an acre of weed growing in a corn patch, they know darn well to never talk on any phone to anyone that they deal with.   They go to church each Sunday, volunteer for projects and keep above approach in the community.

The out laws are a bunch of scum that believable they are invincible.   They move into the out back, put up electric fences, bring in the pit bulls and thumb their nose at anyone asking questions.  It may work for a year or so until cousin BABBA blows up a shed making meth.    Poor Bubba, we knew him well.

Now to the white collar and tie folks that cheat on their income tax, get kickbacks from corrupt cops, Judges and Lawyers.     These are the most likely caught from someone in the whistle blowers, ex lovers, or someone they cheated.   

Un fortunately this can happen to anyone, ME when my PC was arrested, fortunately it was just 2 weeks when it was returned.    But it was a heart pounding moment to know somehow my PC had become involved in some kind of scam.

It is the innocent that get worried about all this government spying, never know when a comment can get their eyes on YOU.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 07:23:47 PM »
I so want to be on the death panel when crazy cousin Judy's file arrives for review of her "condition." All the pie and jam in the world will not save her then.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 07:55:12 PM »
Judy,the only ones to abuse things and cause worry are you leftists.
You are the ones that eventually will have to enforce your ideals at the barrel of a gun.