Author Topic: Zimmerman's defense team closed by claiming GZ was the real victim,...of the med  (Read 571 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Star Member Spitfire of ATJ (8,596 posts)

Zimmerman's defense team closed by claiming GZ was the real victim,...of the media.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023249052

Well the media did edit tapes, they did show pictures of Saint Skittles from when he was like 10 years old and a picture of the creepy ass cracker where he looked pretty rough. I hope he sues the hell out of NBC for the "he looks black" tape.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline GOP Congress

I hope he sues the hell out of NBC for the "he looks black" tape.

He already did http://www.decodedscience.com/george-zimmerman-sues-nbc-three-employees-over-altered-911-tapes/21872
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline redwhit

Zimmerman's got enough reason to keep a whole bunch of courts very busy.  Can't wait until he names the AG and the Justice Department.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Zimmerman's got enough reason to keep a whole bunch of courts very busy.  Can't wait until he names the AG and the Justice Department.
I hope Angela Corrie goes the way of Mike Nifong.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.