Author Topic: Hillary Clinton is going to win 538 electoral votes.  (Read 3589 times)

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Re: Hillary Clinton is going to win 538 electoral votes.
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 08:20:06 AM »
If she wins, with all the shit that she's been involved with, coupled with all the other scandals, unemployment rate, national debt rate, national deficit, % of people on food stamps, % of people living paycheck to paycheck, etc., etc., etc., I'm not going to be "under a democratic president" for years to come. I'm looking for the nearest secession movement because this nation is done.

Obama won. Big. He was the worst incumbent president in history.

She came out of the Benghazi scandal smelling like a rose. Add this to "It's time for a woman president." I wish there was some way I could dispute Freeper.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 08:41:08 AM »

She came out of the Benghazi scandal smelling like a rose. Add this to "It's time for a woman president." I wish there was some way I could dispute Freeper.

I agree with Freeper and Splashdown.  I'm afraid there won't be a Republican prez again for a very long time, if ever.  :(  Game over, man.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 08:52:13 AM »
No one has ever won all electoral votes.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2013, 08:55:19 AM »
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2013, 09:16:14 AM »
Killary will get 538 EVs, gold will be at $0.00 and it will all happen in 24 business hours.

COUNT. IT.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 01:00:00 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Splashdown

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 09:25:49 AM »
The only hope I have is that Dick Morris will guarantee a Hilary victory. That would definitely cheer me up.
Let nothing trouble you,
All things are passing;
God never changes.
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2013, 09:41:51 AM »
Freep, why don't you take this to Rants & Raves?  That's what it's there for.

I am aware of what each forum is for. What I posted fit in with the topic of this thread.

The DUmmy claimed that Hillary is going to win and I explained why he is right, the only thing he got wrong was 538 EC votes. She will get the 400 and whatever it was that 0bama got.

I'm sorry if you don't like what I have to say, but we need to be prepared for what is probably going to happen.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2013, 09:44:15 AM »

I wish you could too.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2013, 09:46:02 AM »
If she wins, with all the shit that she's been involved with, coupled with all the other scandals, unemployment rate, national debt rate, national deficit, % of people on food stamps, % of people living paycheck to paycheck, etc., etc., etc., I'm not going to be "under a democratic president" for years to come. I'm looking for the nearest secession movement because this nation is done.

Good luck with that one.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2013, 10:43:22 AM »
Good luck with that one.

The only way this nation will remain viable is if we can still pay our bills. Can you see that happen after 8 years of Obama and then a Hillary presidency? I sure the **** can't. This country is doomed. I see Balkanization in our future. They'll pit the moochers against the producers and, when the producers' numbers are fewer and fewer, this shit is going to get bloody.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Splashdown

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2013, 11:25:05 AM »
The only way this nation will remain viable is if we can still pay our bills. Can you see that happen after 8 years of Obama and then a Hillary presidency? I sure the **** can't. This country is doomed. I see Balkanization in our future. They'll pit the moochers against the producers and, when the producers' numbers are fewer and fewer, this shit is going to get bloody.

Who on our side can beat her?
Let nothing trouble you,
All things are passing;
God never changes.
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2013, 11:34:09 AM »
graham4anything (10,778 posts)   Tue Jun 25, 2013, 06:26 PM

1. Hillary Clinton is going to win 538 electoral votes.

Whew, that's a relief.  She's doomed for sure, if that's what he thinks.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2013, 12:22:22 PM »
My point was, that people read this section.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2013, 12:25:15 PM »
My point was, that people read this section.

You mean that the Graham Cracker DUmmy is your mole?  :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2013, 01:05:12 PM »
Unless the Dems run another Black candidate, the Blacks will return to their pre-2008 voting percentage. Maybe it will be less than before, since they will feel they are owed a Black candidate.

By 2016, the way Hillary is aging, there won't be enough plastic surgery available to make her presentable. Up against a young, vibrant R-candidate, she will look like an old hag. Remember what the televised debates did in Kennedy/Nixon. Furthermore, enough of the truth will come out about Benghazi that she won't be able to spin it. I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that she won't even run.

I'm also hopeful that enough people will be fed up with the Obamanation, high unemployment, outrageous taxes & insurance costs, etc. that it may just be a walk in the park for a Republican.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2013, 01:15:15 PM »
It's time for a black woman midget ex con LGBLT (hold the LG and the LT) hispanic quadriplegic president.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2013, 03:25:44 PM »
Unless the Dems run another Black candidate, the Blacks will return to their pre-2008 voting percentage. Maybe it will be less than before, since they will feel they are owed a Black candidate.

By 2016, the way Hillary is aging, there won't be enough plastic surgery available to make her presentable. Up against a young, vibrant R-candidate, she will look like an old hag. Remember what the televised debates did in Kennedy/Nixon. Furthermore, enough of the truth will come out about Benghazi that she won't be able to spin it. I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that she won't even run.

I'm also hopeful that enough people will be fed up with the Obamanation, high unemployment, outrageous taxes & insurance costs, etc. that it may just be a walk in the park for a Republican.

I tend to think that you're right.  Sure, HilLIARy will get out the single female vote.  But there's a lot of moderates out there that are appalled by Benghazi that it may be a wash. 
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2013, 03:29:55 PM »

Don't get your hopes up too high. Once amnesty comes through there will be at least 11 million new voters for the democrat party.

I tend to think that you're right.  Sure, HilLIARy will get out the single female vote.  But there's a lot of moderates out there that are appalled by Benghazi that it may be a wash. 

By the time 2016 rolls around Benghazi will be long forgotten, and if remembered at all it will be known as a republican scandal.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2013, 03:52:18 PM »
Don't get your hopes up too high. Once amnesty comes through there will be at least 11 million new voters for the democrat party.

By the time 2016 rolls around Benghazi will be long forgotten, and if remembered at all it will be known as a republican scandal.

You know, Freeps.  You are being a "negative nelly" here.  Who knows what might transpire between now and 2016?  Just saying, my friend. :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2013, 05:32:56 PM »

A lot depends on whether the R's have the cajones to campaign as dirty as a party that would accuse a decent man of giving a woman cancer. Imagine--footage of her screeching, "What difference, at this point, does it make?" repeated over and over, juxtaposed with images of the burning embassy, flag-draped caskets, etc. The difference is leadership--you either have it or you don't, and she doesn't.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2013, 06:48:13 PM »
I agree with Freeper and Splashdown.  I'm afraid there won't be a Republican prez again for a very long time, if ever.  :(  Game over, man.

I agree. Unless some dynamic guy or gal comes out of nowhere for the GOP and runs against a weak dem candidate... it's lights out. Too much against any person from the GOP to win. The MSM, the liberal rags, etc.  Even if a GOP gets the presidency, the MSM will bash him/her relentlessly and marginalize anything that person can achieve.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Splashdown

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2013, 07:45:06 PM »
I agree. Unless some dynamic guy or gal comes out of nowhere for the GOP and runs against a weak dem candidate... it's lights out. Too much against any person from the GOP to win. The MSM, the liberal rags, etc.  Even if a GOP gets the presidency, the MSM will bash him/her relentlessly and marginalize anything that person can achieve.

Herman Cain was a threat. Look at what the MSM did to him.
Let nothing trouble you,
All things are passing;
God never changes.
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

Offline dixierose

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2013, 07:51:32 PM »

Awfully funny how that story disappeared as soon as he dropped out of the race...
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2013, 08:00:57 PM »

Awfully funny how that story disappeared as soon as he dropped out of the race...

Yep. Herman is an eloquent speaker and would have wasted obumbles in the debates. And the MSM would have been denied the racist mantra and he would have probably split the black vote. I think he would have won handily.

I still believe that Herman never did what they accused him of. Guy was too smart for that. It never came up when he ran for the senate or the house down in Georgia. He had a proven track record of leadership. Would have made an excellent president in my opinion and drove the dummies bat shit crazy.

Oh well. Expect to see more of the same in the future.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2013, 08:07:23 PM »
You know, Freeps.  You are being a "negative nelly" here.  Who knows what might transpire between now and 2016?  Just saying, my friend. :cheersmate:

I'm being realistic.