Author Topic: It is all the repukes  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
It is all the repukes
« on: May 13, 2013, 08:35:33 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022839335

malaise (105,718 posts)

So let me see if I got this right

Obama left a lot of ReTHUGs in high offices and they are ****ing things up royally.

yup,they have set the golfer in chief up...guess you are the stupid ones after all.  :whatever:

morningfog (4,055 posts)
1. You got it. It's been haunting him his entire presidency, catching up more now.

He still hasn't learned either.

Skittles (86,094 posts)
2. and he didn't hold any repukes accountable

so now they're demanding HE be held accountable

it's ****ed up

We have know that about O for a long time,nice you caught up finally.

NightWatcher (20,356 posts)
4. The IRS thing doesn't sound like a mistake to me

Those teabagger idiots applied for tax free status then used it to funnel millions to teabagger candidates or ads in the last election. That they investigated them based on key words seemed to make sense to me.

You would be pointing to the showers wouldn`t you?

malaise (105,718 posts)
7. By the way I'm not against persons looking for tax free status being betted

but I'm betting the ReTHUG in charge knew this was going on.

You speak nads?
What are they being betted on?

They are in a panic.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: It is all the repukes
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 08:38:59 PM »
Watch out, malaise... your straw man is about to blow away.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 08:40:45 PM »
Well of course it is.

Who else could it possibly be?

Can we PLEASE get another story about chained CPI going so we can finally impeach Obama over something important?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 08:46:51 PM »
Watch out, malaise... your straw man is about to blow away.
They cannot see their straw man. They are hiding in a house made of straw from a wolf named...reality.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 08:47:09 PM »
So...Republicans would be investigating Republicans with a bazillion liberal groups to be vetted? Being it's a dem administration, it would be a perfect cover! Who the hell would question the motives of the boy king?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 10:09:15 PM »
They cannot see their straw man. They are hiding in a house made of straw from a wolf named...reality.

The little piggies are really going to hate life when the wolf comes a knockin. :-)
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 01:06:56 PM »
They're so uninformed about all these situations in the last few days, because they refuse to leave that hive.  They're babbling pretzel-logic justifications to each other, and they have no idea what the rest of the country is talking about.  They're clinging to Talking Points Memo or Common Dreams and not even reading the mainstream media.  They're hiding under the bed. 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 01:41:13 PM »
Douglas Shulman, Bush Appointee to the IRS, is a lifelong Democrat, and contributed $5,000 to the DNC in 2004. Oooooops!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 01:43:55 PM »
Propublica, a leftist group, who received information last year from the IRS about Conservative Groups, they just threw the IRS under the bus, or they're covering their asses because they know they'll be found out:

http://www.propublica.org/article/irs-office-that-targeted-tea-party-also-disclosed-confidential-docs

IRS Office That Targeted Tea Party Also Disclosed Confidential Docs From Conservative Groups

The same IRS office that deliberately targeted conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status in the run-up to the 2012 election released nine pending confidential applications of conservative groups to ProPublica late last year.

The IRS did not respond to requests Monday following up about that release, and whether it had determined how the applications were sent to ProPublica.

In response to a request for the applications for 67 different nonprofits last November, the Cincinnati office of the IRS sent ProPublica applications or documentation for 31 groups. Nine of those applications had not yet been approved—meaning they were not supposed to be made public. (We made six of those public, after redacting their financial information, deeming that they were newsworthy.)

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2013, 01:51:55 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/14/irs-sent-confidential-info-on-conservatives-to-liberal-nonprofit-propublica/

IRS sent confidential info on conservatives to liberal nonprofit ProPublica

The division of the Internal Revenue Service that improperly scrutinized the tax-exempt status of conservative groups sent confidential information on 31 conservative groups to the well-funded liberal nonprofit journalism organization ProPublica, according to a revelation made by ProPublica Monday.

“The same IRS office that deliberately targeted conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status in the run-up to the 2012 election released nine pending confidential applications of conservative groups to ProPublica late last year,” according to the ProPublica report.

“In response to a request for the applications for 67 different nonprofits last November, the Cincinnati office of the IRS sent ProPublica applications or documentation for 31 groups. Nine of those applications had not yet been approved — meaning they were not supposed to be made public. (We made six of those public, after redacting their financial information, deeming that they were newsworthy.),” according to ProPublica.

“Before the 2012 election, ProPublica devoted months to showing how dozens of social-welfare nonprofits had misled the IRS about their political activity on their applications and tax returns… In 2012, nonprofits that didn’t have to report their donors poured an unprecedented $322 million into the election. Much of that money — 84 percent — came from conservative groups,” according to ProPublica.

ProPublica, based in New York City, was launched in 2007 with the financial backing of the Sandler Foundation and other foundations.

<snipped>

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 02:01:17 PM »
Obama left a lot of ReTHUGs in high offices and they are ****ing things up royally.   

Douglas Shulman, Bush Appointee to the IRS, is a lifelong Democrat, and contributed $5,000 to the DNC in 2004. Oooooops!

I love it when the DUmmies "facts" turn out to be an empty bag.  :lmao:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 02:04:31 PM »
http://twitchy.com/2013/05/14/drudge-editor-joseph-curl-cia-source-says-still-one-more-shoe-to-drop-for-obama-admin/

Drudge editor Joseph Curl: ‘CIA source says still one more shoe to drop’ for Obama admin

joseph curl @josephcurl

FYI: CIA source says still one more shoe to drop. Yes, four shoes. Dead ambassador, tapped phones, IRS probes. Will it be worse? Can it be?!

MATT DRUDGE ✔ @DRUDGE

Would nation have the courage to remove its first black president IF proved he is corrupt?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2013, 02:45:53 PM »
http://twitchy.com/2013/05/14/drudge-editor-joseph-curl-cia-source-says-still-one-more-shoe-to-drop-for-obama-admin/

Drudge editor Joseph Curl: ‘CIA source says still one more shoe to drop’ for Obama admin

I get the sense that maybe Matt Drudge knows more than he's revealing at the moment.  Maybe he knows the 'subject' of the 'fourth shoe.'

Also, think about it--you know who the 'wild card' is in all of this?  David Petraeus.  If Joseph Curl's CIA source is telling of a 'fourth shoe,' you can believe that David Petraeus knows about it, too. 

I think that GEN Petraeus wouldn't flinch for a second in talking to a House committee investigating this stuff.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2013, 02:57:10 PM »
I get the sense that maybe Matt Drudge knows more than he's revealing at the moment.  Maybe he knows the 'subject' of the 'fourth shoe.'

Also, think about it--you know who the 'wild card' is in all of this?  David Petraeus.  If Joseph Curl's CIA source is telling of a 'fourth shoe,' you can believe that David Petraeus knows about it, too. 

I think that GEN Petraeus wouldn't flinch for a second in talking to a House committee investigating this stuff.

I read on Free Republican that Drudge has the info via Glenn Beck, and yep, a lot are speculating Petraeus, and some said Billary are behind the scenes pushing this, but I don't see how it benefits Hillary so not so sure about that.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2013, 02:58:48 PM »

I heard stories about how the 'affair' was a coverup for some other shenanigans at the CIA, but I won't elaborate in case it turns out to be rumors.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 03:22:10 PM »
Propublica, a leftist group, who received information last year from the IRS about Conservative Groups, they just threw the IRS under the bus, or they're covering their asses because they know they'll be found out:

It makes sense now, doesn't it ?

A ) Harass organizations that do not back The One - force them to comply with egregious rules that require them to disclose data irrelevant to the IRS.

B )  Distribute collected data to a second source, that then distributes said data to leftist people and organizations to use against their opponents.

C ) Profit !

-- I now find myself wondering about the 'Source' that told Harry Reid about Romney's taxes - the one who was supposedly from Bain who reported that Romney hadn't paid any taxes for a decade. At first I thought is was just something made up by Reid to excite the base- but I suppose it could have had been based on some cherry-picked data that Reid and the so called 'source' shouldn't have had access to.

Offline Karin

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 03:48:14 PM »
You know Miskie, you make a good point.  I remember when that happened, we were asking ourselves here, "how can he know this confidential information?  Is some shadowy character at the IRS leaking our stuff?" 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 03:59:55 PM »
It makes sense now, doesn't it ?

A ) Harass organizations that do not back The One - force them to comply with egregious rules that require them to disclose data irrelevant to the IRS.

B )  Distribute collected data to a second source, that then distributes said data to leftist people and organizations to use against their opponents.

C ) Profit !

-- I now find myself wondering about the 'Source' that told Harry Reid about Romney's taxes - the one who was supposedly from Bain who reported that Romney hadn't paid any taxes for a decade. At first I thought is was just something made up by Reid to excite the base- but I suppose it could have had been based on some cherry-picked data that Reid and the so called 'source' shouldn't have had access to.

Yep! Harry Reid comes to mind.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2013, 04:50:11 PM »
I have never seen a presidential administration that has investigated, harassed and slandered their political opponents in the private sector like this one. Even individuals who were not even in the spotlight previously have not been immune, like Joe The Plumber. Nixon & Co. were amateurs compared to these turds.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2013, 05:12:48 PM »
It would be bad if the jug-eared Kenyan were removed.

Who in their right mind would want Slow Joe to have the advantage of running as an incumbent?

But forget it, the muslim cannot be removed.

If it were proven he's been a high-ranking al-Qaeda operative since 9/11, democrat Senators would not vote against him, and most of the news media would give him cover.

Offline jukin

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2013, 10:18:51 AM »
The IRS will play the same game with 0bama HellCare. This should be the top talking point of every conservative and republican for the next month.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2013, 11:46:13 AM »
The IRS will play the same game with 0bama HellCare. This should be the top talking point of every conservative and republican for the next month.

Every non-union company will be heavily scrutinized by the IRS to ensure compliance with ObamaCare.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2013, 12:09:01 PM »
Sec'y of the Treasury:

Timothy Geithner, Moonbat, January 26, 2009 – January 25, 2013.

Jacob Lew, Moonbat, February 28th, 20013 - Present.

What agency does the IRS fall under? The Treasury Dep't.

Blow it out your asses, DUmmies.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 08:20:39 AM »
Is this the newest scandal?

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2013/05/15/would-you-believe-the-administration-bugged-the-phones-in-the-house-of-representatives/

Would You Believe The Administration Got Phone Records of The House Of Representatives?

HH: The idea that this might be a Geithner-Axelrod plan, and by that, the sort of intimation, Henry II style, will no one rid me of this turbulent priest, will no one rid me of these turbulent Tea Parties, that might have just been a hint, a shift of an eyebrow, a change in the tone of voice. That’s going to take a long time to get to. I don’t trust the Department of Justice on this. Do you, Congressman Nunes?

DN: No, I absolutely do not, especially after this wiretapping incident, essentially, of the House of Representative. I don’t think people are focusing on the right thing when they talk about going after the AP reporters. The big problem that I see is that they actually tapped right where I’m sitting right now, the Cloak Room.

<snipped>