Author Topic: Greenbriar needs 2nd Job  (Read 5841 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Greenbriar needs 2nd Job
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2008, 10:00:21 PM »
What's even more puzzling is the other night during a thunderstorm she was posting  about her husband being late getting home and them being alone.

Her legally blind husband DRIVES ?

The truth never changes but lies are hard to remember.

She simply posts on any thread what she thinks will get her sympathy.
Only at the DUmp with its resident liars and plagerizers do they all look away.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2008, 10:04:20 PM »
What's even more puzzling is the other night during a thunderstorm she was posting  about her husband being late getting home and them being alone.

I have seen that...knew a blind guy with a lawn care biz....I was service mgr at dealership, he pulls into the service lane, me and my co worker see the reflection off his thick glasses and thought we should take cover....he did fine...but when he tried to go into the waiting room, he was pushing on the wall, not the door....

true story

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2008, 10:18:27 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2008, 10:21:14 PM »

here's my advice DUmmies: get a degree that's actually worth something in ANY economy. another teacher is not something this country needs.

Not true. There's a huge demand for teachers of math, science, and special ed. What this country does NOT need is another moonbat history or English teacher.

ok, yes, you clarified it much better than i did... moonbat teachers are something we definitely do not need :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2008, 10:42:40 PM »
My mother in law is legally blind.  She quit driving the day she was declared.

I think her taking out half of the garage a few days earlier had something to do with that decision also.

That picture is hilarious !
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2008, 11:00:36 PM »

I'm 20/200+ in eyesight without glasses or contacts.  For all those fellow contact wearers out there, I wear a -12.0 contact right now in both eyes.  Next week I'm going back to the eye doctor, I expect I'm a -12.5 since my last check up a couple of years ago.

I wouldn't drive without my glasses or contacts, cause I can't see for shit.  But with them, it's perfectly fine.  :) 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."