Author Topic: Primitive posts a boycott list.  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Primitive posts a boycott list.
« on: January 17, 2013, 06:07:29 PM »
Just in case anyone is interested in canceling out the millions of dollars that the DUmp boycotts will cost these businesses.  :-)

Mojo2 (223 posts)

Businesses that I am Boycotting

Last edited Thu Jan 17, 2013, 12:24 PM USA/ET - Edit history (7)

I refuse to spend any of my money with any of the following companies due to their support of the radical right agenda. I have recently added Whole Foods, but perhaps there are others that I am unaware of and someone could point them out for me. Although, I am just one consume (actually 4 if you count my family), these companies will not receive a penny from me in order to fund their hate machines:

Chik-Fil-A

Carl Jr's

White Castle-the Ohio-based burger chain, gave $25,000 to the Boehner-linked Congressional Leadership Fund Super PAC.

Cracker Barrel
Waffle House-he 24-hour breakfast food restaurant, gave Karl Rove’s group American Crossroads $100,000 from its corporate fund

Papa Johns-Papa has been a basher of Obama and the Affordable Care Act

Domino's-Owner is one of the head nuts for the extreme right wing

Whole Foods

Blue Bell Ice Cream-the ice cream manufacturer, gave $40,000 to the Boehner-linked Congressional Leadership Fund Super PAC

Regal Cinema- is an affiliate of AEG, whose parent company Anschutz Corporation is run by Philip Anschutz. He has made many political donations, including a $50,000 to the Boehner-linked Congressional Leadership Fund Super PAC

Marriot Hotels-is a subsidiary of Marriott International, whose chairman J.W. “Bill” Marriott, Jr. has contributed $1,000,000 to Mitt Romney’s Super PAC Restore Our Future.

Ritz Carlton-is a subsidiary of Marriott International, whose chairman J.W. “Bill” Marriott, Jr. has contributed $1,000,000 to Mitt Romney’s Super PAC Restore Our Future.

New Balance-the shoe company, is headed by Jim Davis who has donated $1,000,000 to Mitt Romney’s Super PAC Restore Our Future

Golds Gym-s a subsidiary of TRT Hodlings, a private corporation whose co-founder Robert Rowling has given more than $1,000,000 in total to American Crossroads and Mitt Romney’s Super PAC Restore Our Future

Curves (a gym that is mainly women, supports the defunding of Planned Parenthood and is against abortion rights)
Dixie Cup-s a subsidiary of Koch Industries, headed by Charles and David Koch who are planning to funnel approximately $400 million to groups like the National Rifle Association, Grover Norquist’s Americans for Tax Reform, the National Right to Life Committee, Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Coalition, the 60 Plus Association and the American Future Fund.

Brawny Paper Towels-s a subsidiary of Koch Industries, headed by Charles and David Koch who are planning to funnel approximately $400 million to groups like the National Rifle Association, Grover Norquist’s Americans for Tax Reform, the National Right to Life Committee, Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Coalition, the 60 Plus Association and the American Future Fund.

Angel Soft Toilet Paper-is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, headed by Charles and David Koch who are planning to funnel approximately $400 million to groups like the National Rifle Association, Grover Norquist’s Americans for Tax Reform, the National Right to Life Committee, Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Coalition, the 60 Plus Association and the American Future

Georgia Pacific (Funny story, this company called me last week and said they had been referred to me through a headhunter and wanted to talk to me about either a full-time job or a consulting job. At this point, I interrupted the guy and said "not interested" and he said "I didnt even tell you about the position, salary or location", so I restated "not interested, I would never work for the enemy", a long pause then ensued. When the gent finally replied he stated "what do you mean enemy", so I said "I would never work for the Koch Brothers and the world would be a better place if they were dead" and I hung up.

Olive Garden

Dunkin Doughnuts

Home Depot-When Al Franken was running for Senate their CEO said that any business person who voted for Franken should be shot. He refused to apologize or even say that he was joking

Red Lobster

Applebee's-Cutting employee hours to do the end run around around Obamacare

Jimmy Johns-Anti union and against Affordable Care Act

WalMart-Anti union, poor employee benefits

Outback Steakhouse-Forced employees to make donations to GOP candidates, and let Rick Sanitarium use their corporate jet, like it was his personal car. Plus, they're pushing to lower the "tipped" minimum wage to servers.

Wyndham-NRA backer

Macy's-For continuing to utilize the master of hate Donald Trump

Charles Schwab-Large level of funding supporting the extreme right wing nut agenda.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251276590

I'm sure every one of these will go under by next fall.  :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

Re: Primitive posts a boycott list.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 06:28:31 PM »
I didn't see Hobby Lobby on the list.   

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 06:30:23 PM »

It will come up.  :-)

It would be easier if they would just post a list of where a DUmmy in good standing can shop rather than a boycott list. They would save time and bandwidth.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 06:39:54 PM »
Too bad Lowe's isn't on there, it's just too damn' far to drive to Home Depot.  We don't have Carl's, we have its twin brother Hardee's, I eat there all the time...and of course will continue to do so.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 06:43:31 PM »
Mojo2 (223 posts)

Businesses that I am Boycotting

Last edited Thu Jan 17, 2013, 12:24 PM USA/ET - Edit history (7)

I refuse to spend any of my money with any of the following companies due to their support of the radical right agenda. I have recently added Whole Foods, but perhaps there are others that I am unaware of and someone could point them out for me. Although, I am just one consume (actually 4 if you count my family), these companies will not receive a penny from me in order to fund their hate machines:

All things considered I think I'm generally fairly nice to the DUmmies. Sometimes I may come off as a bit smart-ass, but for the most part I think I've been more polite and respectful to them than they deserve. Lately, though, my patience with them is starting to wear thin. DUmmies like this one really get on my last nerve.

So DUmmie moho, let's be honest. If you are the standard DUmmie you're not spending YOUR money any where. What you're doing is spending OUR money. Money that your savior and his cohorts stole from us. This completely shoots your boycott to hell and shows your blatant hypocrisy.

If you truly want to boycott anything because of a radical right agenda, start refusing your check. Your check was stolen from hard working people, the majority of whom have what you would consider a radical right agenda.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 06:47:35 PM »
I visit most of those places..........ok continue on even happier now that I know they irritate the DUmmies.  :lmao:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 06:51:18 PM »
Thank God!  You don't even know how much I hate when I am sitting in a Cracker Barrel or shopping and hear some loud mouth DUmbass trying to convert everyone there.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 06:53:27 PM »
Too bad Lowe's isn't on there, it's just too damn' far to drive to Home Depot.  We don't have Carl's, we have its twin brother Hardee's, I eat there all the time...and of course will continue to do so.

I am boycotting Hardee's well until they open a location in my town then I may go to one.  :-)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 06:59:53 PM »
It will come up.  :-)

It would be easier if they would just post a list of where a DUmmy in good standing can shop rather than a boycott list. They would save time and bandwidth.

Rump Rangers
For all your perversion needs. Now stocking furry merchandise.

The Herb Shop
Dude, we don't sell pot paraphernalia, but we've got all your 'herbal' needs. If you know what we mean.

Atheists International

Wanna hate on God? We've got an app for that!

The Algore Ice Age Global Warming Global Climate Change Imporium
Just give us some money and it'll make whatever it is better.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 07:06:21 PM »

Aahhhh, beat me to it!

I'm sure my spousal unit would be relieved not to see any of you scumbag primitives in her store, anyways.  It's not like they take EBT, so you wouldn't find anything to buy with my money anyways.  

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 07:12:00 PM »
Most of those, I have been to, and probably will continue.
The ones I don't, is only because they aren't close or convenient.
Stupid DUmpmonkeys.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 07:14:39 PM »
It's ok.  I boycott businesses that support obumble or other communist causes.

However, I'd wager I have a lot more disposable income than any DUmmy.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 07:22:04 PM »
(Funny story, this company called me last week and said they had been referred to me through a headhunter and wanted to talk to me about either a full-time job or a consulting job. At this point, I interrupted the guy and said "not interested" and he said "I didnt even tell you about the position, salary or location", so I restated "not interested, I would never work for the enemy", a long pause then ensued. When the gent finally replied he stated "what do you mean enemy", so I said "I would never work for the Koch Brothers and the world would be a better place if they were dead" and I hung up.

ZERO bongs, BTW.  That's about as unimaginative as you can get.  Try harder, mole person! 

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 08:02:54 PM »
Ritz Carlton-is a subsidiary of Marriott International, whose chairman J.W. “Bill” Marriott, Jr. has contributed $1,000,000 to Mitt Romney’s Super PAC Restore Our Future.

:lmao:
As if any of you underachieving DUmmies could afford to even park your car at the Ritz....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 08:09:38 PM »
In-N-Out burgers too because they put Christian Psalms on their packaging. Plus the lines are way too long and removing DUches will get me my burger quicker. Plus they have white teenagers working their instead of non-English speaking people.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 08:21:57 PM »
Rump Rangers
For all your perversion needs. Now stocking furry merchandise.

The Herb Shop
Dude, we don't sell pot paraphernalia, but we've got all your 'herbal' needs. If you know what we mean.

Atheists International

Wanna hate on God? We've got an app for that!

The Algore Ice Age Global Warming Global Climate Change Imporium
Just give us some money and it'll make whatever it is better.

:rotf:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 08:31:43 PM »
:lmao:
As if any of you underachieving DUmmies could afford to even park your car at the Ritz....

Beat me to it  :-).

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 08:34:31 PM »
The all time favorite.
Response to Mojo2 (Original post)
Thu Jan 17, 2013, 09:42 AM
mikeysnot (1,235 posts)
18. Wal-mart
the biggest offender of all things bad.
DUmpmonkey will be there within two days. Bank on it.  :rotf:
Tempest in a tea-pot. Every one of them will patronize one of those businesses within the next week.
Or 24 business hours, whichever comes first.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 08:39:17 PM »

ZERO bongs, BTW.  That's about as unimaginative as you can get.  Try harder, mole person! 

The head hunter would have contacted him, not the company. Obviously this person doesn't have a job that a head hunter would be involved with their employment in any way or he would know.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 08:42:57 PM »
Blue Bell Ice Cream is the best ice cream. Chick-fil-a's soft serve is awesome too. Man, it must suck to be a DUmmie, to be told where you can and can not shop, what to think and the shame hoisted upon you because you eat shellfish.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 08:50:13 PM »
I used to think that Papa John's pizza sucked.

Now that the DUmmies are boycotting it, I bet it tastes better.

I own New Balance shoes. Only ones that don't hurt my feet.

We might be getting a Cracker Barrel here soon.

Glad I won't see that idiot in those stores.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline BigTex

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 08:53:53 PM »
How can DUmmies boycott Blue Bell its only sold in red states
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 09:08:41 PM »
As a pubic service for CC members here is a list of all businesses that we command you not to shop at.

End of list.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 09:15:25 PM »
Blue Bell Ice Cream is the best ice cream. Chick-fil-a's soft serve is awesome too. Man, it must suck to be a DUmmie, to be told where you can and can not shop, what to think and the shame hoisted upon you because you eat shellfish.

Do you think someone should tell the primitives that by not eating shellfish, they are following one of the edicts set forth in Leviticus?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 09:24:32 PM »
Do you think someone should tell the primitives that by not eating shellfish, they are following one of the edicts set forth in Leviticus?

Worse, they're becoming unwitting (Witless, actually, but close enough) accomplices in the Arthropod Conspiracy for World Domination.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.