Author Topic: If you support the RTKBA over the right to life - you are not a progressive  (Read 2560 times)

Offline formerlurker

Taverner (51,226 posts)

View profile
If you support the RTKBA over the right to life - you are not a progressive
The term for you is REGRESSIVE

As in, you want the world to be one, bug painball game or laser tag game - only people really die. Whoopee!!!

Now you can have both, but not BUDGING an INCH on gun safety issues shows you for the thug you are.

There is NO ****ING REASON anyone needs semi-auto weapons.

If you feel your rights are threatened by this, then you don't value MY right to live.

IF you don't value my rights, you are a fascist, plain and simple.

So what is it going to be?

Value life?

Or fetishize weapons?
'
We all know the REAL reason you want big guns, and I'm sorry you were born that way.

Money quote:

Star Member Taverner (51,226 posts)
70. It's because most of these stories are made up

View profile
Who knows? The gun nut might even believe their own lies...

Strange breed, those gun nuts

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022074786

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
If I am a thug with a small penis than that only makes you a big *****.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Taverner (51,226 posts)

Show me one ******* liberal that values any life other than their own.  You fakes and phonies love your murderers and abortion doctors and have no room to lecture anyone about "the right to life".
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:35:20 PM by Chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mr Mannn

RTKBA over the right to life

OK. I'm not up on DUmmy grammar/spelling.
1) What is RTKBA?
2) I'm assuming the right to life has nothing to do with pro-life and abortion. What is this referring to?

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
OK. I'm not up on DUmmy grammar/spelling.
1) What is RTKBA?
2) I'm assuming the right to life has nothing to do with pro-choice and abortion. What is this referring to?
Right To Keep and Bear Arms
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Mr Mannn

Right To Keep and Bear Arms
Thank you. Hi5

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Show me one ******* liberal that values any life other than their own.  You fakes and phonies love your murders and abortion doctors and have no room to lecture anyone about "the right to life".

Out of your damn near 35K posts, this one may be the best.

H5
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I support RKBA because I support life. You never shoot to kill, you shoot to live. Get it right DUmmie!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
If you feel your rights are threatened by this, then you don't value MY right to live.

No Tavs I do not value your right to live. If you think your life is threatened by law abiding citizens having scary black guns then the problem is you, not the gun owners. If one is scared that others have guns then that person must have bad intentions.

If one is a fine outstanding citizen then the only time they will see a gun belonging to someone is when they are showing it off or letting you shoot it at the range or wherever.

When someone like Tavs sees a gun it is because he just broke into their house trying to score some dough to buy his smack.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Well, you know, roots of the Tree of Liberty watered with the blood of patriots and all that.  I can deal with it.

O-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

Re: If you support the RTKBA over the right to life - you are not a progressive
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2012, 07:57:14 PM »
He isn't very good at this 'persuasive argument' thing.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2012, 07:57:36 PM »

If you think that your life is more important than mine, just remember Trayvon Martin and how he ended up.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 08:00:32 PM by Tucker »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2012, 08:03:01 PM »
Well druggie...despite how useless you are your right to life is protected by my right to bear arms.
Kind of puts you in a bad place doesn`t it?

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2012, 08:26:35 PM »
Money quote:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022074786

Holy moley!  Umm, Taverner, you may want to tone down the right to life talk.  You're still on DU, of course.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Chris_

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2012, 08:28:22 PM »
TheMoreYouKnow (63 posts)
2. Anyone who kicks in the front door of someone's home

clearly doesn't value their own right to life and I'm certainly not going to sit down over coffee to discuss with them what their true intentions are.

When did it become progressive to allow other people to take advantage of you and/or harm you?
So many contradictions in one post... the mind boggles.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2012, 08:54:35 PM »
Quote from:
Taverner

...then you don't value MY right to live.

That's true.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2012, 09:18:40 PM »
"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
   - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

"Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ...the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
   - Tench Coxe, 1788

Molon labe.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2012, 09:24:04 PM »
I am constantly amazed by the hypocrisy of DUmmies. 

They want the federal government to stay out of their bedrooms and uteri, but expect the same federal government to pay for their birth control and respect their right to kill their unborn babies. 

Yet, law-abiding citizens who want to protect themselves, their families, and their property are somehow evil. 

You can't make this stuff up. 

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 09:51:04 PM »
Just like a DUmmie, can't stand giving infants a  Right to Life, and has no problem removing the right to defend yourself and your family.  Just spit it out, DUmmy, we know that you "tolerant, loving, caring" libs would love to see 90% of the world population wiped out.   :censored:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 10:20:32 PM »

Says the guy who values nobody's rights.

Hey numbnuts...Oh never mind.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2012, 10:54:10 PM »
Your right we don't value anyone that is a waste of skin. You stopped being of value the minute you though that drugs were more important then being productive. Don't believe me then look up whoa happened to druggies and dealers in countries like Turkey and Russia.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2012, 11:40:06 PM »
Taverner (51,226 posts)

*Whew!* Glad that's cleared up.

the right to life

Watch out, pill popper.  You're starting a war on wymmyns.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2012, 11:42:04 PM »
Taverner

...then you don't value MY right to live.

That's true.

Not in the slightest.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline shoes off the couch

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 12:17:35 AM »
DUmmie Taverner, I believe, is too late to up his standing in this years DOTY award. This rant alone would have propelled him up my ballot by at least a spot or two. DUmmie Taverner's idiocy is not confined by anything, I know. But, the award season is a clearly defined amount of time- one calendar year. Don't hold back so long next year! :popcorn:

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2012, 02:31:39 AM »
There is NO ****ING REASON anyone needs semi-auto weapons.

IF you don't value my rights, you are a fascist, plain and simple.

So, someone living hundreds, even thousands of miles away from him, who will never (thank you Jesus!) come in contact with him is not valuing his right to live? How the hell does he twist his mind into that idiocy? And talk about feeling threatened, what a *****! My pissy little Siamese cat is less bitchy. Oh, and keep your laws off my gun cabinet!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams