Author Topic: If you support the RTKBA over the right to life - you are not a progressive  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: If you support the RTKBA over the right to life - you are not a progressive
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2012, 08:16:54 PM »
You can bet those store owners in L.A. were happy to have the right to have guns.

It's different though. Those people were little ____________ people

Choose one:  brown, black, yellow, red
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2012, 08:24:25 PM »
It is a basic human right to have the ability to defend oneself against any that wish to do harm. Don't believe me ask any gay man or woman how they feel if they couldn't defend themselves or any Black or Latino or Asian. Especially an Asian man that had to defend himself and his property during the riots after the Rodney King verdict and it took the threat of sending in the military to calm things down. You can bet those Asian store owners were glad there is a 2nd Amendment to the Constitution.

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2012, 08:57:07 PM »
My point being is that to a DUmmy, whites have no right to self defense as they have raped, pillaged and plundered minorities for thousands of years. It's karma.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2012, 07:41:38 AM »
I would think that Taverner would like guns, and have one.  His hobby puts him in the vicinity of dangerous people in order to do transactions.  He lives in Oakland to pursue this particular hobby.  I have a vague sense of foreboding...

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2012, 08:48:04 AM »
You can bet those store owners in L.A. were happy to have the right to have guns. I guess Tavernturd would like to explain to them why they shouldn't have them or maybe he should tell it to gays and other minorities why his rights are more important. maybe he would tell those in New Orleans why they shouldn't have guns after Katrina struck and looting was the latest past time by thugs of all kinds.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgCiC6qTtjs[/youtube]

This is something about that . . .

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,82065.0.html
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2012, 08:53:41 AM »
You can bet those store owners in L.A. were happy to have the right to have guns. I guess Tavernturd would like to explain to them why they shouldn't have them or maybe he should tell it to gays and other minorities why his rights are more important. maybe he would tell those in New Orleans why they shouldn't have guns after Katrina struck and looting was the latest past time by thugs of all kinds.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgCiC6qTtjs[/youtube]

Animals.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site