Author Topic: My sister, a repuke, will not vote this election . . .  (Read 817 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
My sister, a repuke, will not vote this election . . .
« on: October 22, 2012, 07:41:24 AM »
fleur-de-lisa (797 posts)

She is an ignorant, racist, lifelong repuke. She depends on government aid to live, but doesn't like Dems because we 'give free stuff away'! Did I mention that she's ignorant?

She doesn't like the President, but she can't stand rMoney, so she has decided not to vote!

We need more repukes like her!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251161279

Haven't we heard this same story a million times already? DUmmies are not clever in the least, they take one story and plug their own relatives into that story, and no one but us seems to notice.

Lifelong Protester (4,311 posts)
1. I have notice a few Rmoney signs disappearing here...

One set disappeared right after the Biden-Ryan debate. These were in the yard of a very religiously conservative person. I thought maybe they were just taken down to mow the yard-clean up the garden, but they have been gone a while now.

Another HUGE sign disappeared down the road. One with 3 large fence posts supporting it (just the fence posts there now).

I'm beginning to wonder....

The delusions are something to observe.  :-)

LP2K12 (76 posts)
3. Same with my parents...

They voted for McCain/Palin in 2008. Had all the yard signs up.

No yard signs this year. Both think Romney is ignorant and a horrible choice for the GOP. Both say they will not vote.

I have convinced them to vote for some local dems. They just refuse to vote for Obama.

17. I have had this conversation with her until I'm blue in the face . . .

she dislikes the POTUS because he's black and she's a racist. None of my other siblings or my parents feel this way, and most of them are repubs; we certainly weren't raised to be intolerant. There's no reasoning with her on racial issues.

I asked her a couple of years ago if she watches faux news, and she said no. She wouldn't say where she gets her 'news' from. She is probably the most uninformed person I know, yet she is one of the most vocal. She will repeat any ridiculous anti-Obama bs that she hears, but of course, she never can cite a source. I have tried to refute her misinformation . . . there's no changing her mind.

I try to have as little to do with her as possible. The only reason I know that she will not vote is because my mother told me, and my sister wrote it on some of her Facebook postings.

I have given up on her. I'm content with her not voting at all.

Cha (116,613 posts)
18. My sister's 92 year old mother in law told her

that she, a life long repub, doesn't like romney and will NOT be voting this year. Which could be her last. How's that for repulsing the republicon base?

Sorry, about your sis, flert_de_lisa, but, happy she's not voting!

just1voice (966 posts)
22. There are more like her, "ignorant, racist, lifelong repuke" is pretty much all of them

The (R)s are lifelong liars too, I don't believe anything they say about anything.

Keep playing the race card DUmmies, it saves you from having to actually think about why anyone could oppose 0bama.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: My sister, a repuke, will not vote this election . . .
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 07:48:21 AM »
Once again the racist party calls the Republicans racists. Yawn!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 08:27:21 AM »
Just a low-poster looking for some cred before the bloodbath on the 6th of November (and access to the site that night). :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Re: My sister, a repuke, will not vote this election . . .
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 08:34:16 AM »
More fuel for their claims that "rMoney" stole the election.  They will reason that with so many "repukes" sitting out the election this year, it isn't possible that rMoney could have gotten more votes than the boy king.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 08:46:21 AM »
17. I have had this conversation with her until I'm blue in the face . . .

yet......

I try to have as little to do with her as possible. The only reason I know that she will not vote is because my mother told me, and my sister wrote it on some of her Facebook postings.

Uh huh. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Undies

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 08:47:42 AM »
How come every "Repuke" I know is chompin' at the bits to get to the polls?  I'm a "Repuke" voter who plans to vote this very day.

I don't agree with early voting and I wish it would go away, but since it's here, I'm going to vote today.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 09:05:08 AM by Undies »

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 08:55:05 AM »
Lifelong Protester (4,311 posts)
1. I have notice a few Rmoney signs disappearing here...

One set disappeared right after the Biden-Ryan debate. These were in the yard of a very religiously conservative person. I thought maybe they were just taken down to mow the yard-clean up the garden, but they have been gone a while now.

Another HUGE sign disappeared down the road. One with 3 large fence posts supporting it (just the fence posts there now).

I'm beginning to wonder....

I think something is missing from your story.  Like how you've probably been vandalizing or stealing yard signs, berating home owners, etc...
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 09:01:17 AM »
In my area, that voted heavy obama in 2008, is bare of obama/biden signs. There are Romney/Ryan and Tom Smith signs everywhere. So far this election season I have only seen two obama/biden stickers, and they were on the back of two cars. So, judging from that, I am saying that the lady saying that Romney/Ryan signs are disappearing is either 1) full of crap, or 2) taking them off of people's yards herself. Then, knowing how DUmmies think, I would say that it is a combination of both.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 09:13:06 AM »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 09:13:39 AM »

She is an ignorant, racist, lifelong repuke. She depends on government aid to live, but doesn't like Dems because we 'give free stuff away'! Did I mention that she's ignorant?

She doesn't like the President, but she can't stand rMoney, so she has decided not to vote!

Or at least, that's what she told you, probably to stop the incessant filibustering and whining.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 09:27:44 AM »
Or at least, that's what she told you, probably to stop the incessant filibustering and whining.

Probably.  I sure would.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 09:46:37 AM »
If one can completely disassociate from the 2010 elections, one has to be a DUmbass.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:44:34 AM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Cruise

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 10:53:56 AM »
It's interesting how all the relatives of the members of the Democrat party in good standing that post at Democratic Underground are on welfare.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 10:55:03 AM »
Cha (116,613 posts)

Where has this DUmbass been hiding?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2012, 11:13:47 AM »

OK, well I spoke to a liberal who voted for Obama in 08 and she's not voting for anyone this time, she can't stand either of them.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 12:31:22 PM »
Wonder if this 'sister' is a twin the primitive absorbed in utero and still communicates with the prim?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 12:31:41 PM »
This post is quite funny because I have been holding back a bouncy from a work experience this summer.  I plan on writing the full bouncy in a new post but the sort of it is...  

This guy is a good ole southern boy from a rural county and a life long democrat, the biggest racist and bigot I have ever meet in my life.  He talks about ****** this and ****** that, sand ******s, wet backs, faggots.. I mean it is disgusting to listen to him.

He voted for Obama in 2008, but said he isn't voting this time because Obama made it legal for faggots to get married.  I have no idea why he thinks that but I am glad he does.  What absolutely trips me out is how racist he is yet he voted for Obama.  He says Romney will ruin this country he is for is the rich folk only.

The story is much longer and as I said I plan on writing a full bouncy soon.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2012, 01:07:02 PM »
My sister, a repuke, will be voting in this election. 
My step-dad, a repuke, will be voting in this election. 

They live in Ohio.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2012, 01:27:14 PM »
My sister, a repuke, will be voting in this election. 
My step-dad, a repuke, will be voting in this election. 

They live in Ohio.

I'm visiting Ohio later this week, and hope to vote several times while there.

You just pay a non-resident fee at repuke headquarters, and they give you absentee ballots.