Author Topic: The second most damning meme from the secret tape is that Romney plans to do not  (Read 362 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
andym (2,406 posts)

The second most damning meme from the secret tape is that Romney plans to do nothing for the economy

And since the economy is driving this election, then this meme should be spread near and far. Here is his exact quote (which of course puts forth the ridiculous idea that just the news of Romney's election will fix the economy):

"But my own view is that if we-- if-- if-- if we win on November 6th there will be-- a great deal of optimism about the future of this country. And we'll see capital come back and we'll see-- without-- without actually doing anything, we'll (CHUCKLES) actually get a boost in the economy."

So in effect, what he plans to do is to take credit for the recovery that President Obama helped engineer.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251159494

For such intelligent people they really are clueless.

Hey DUmbass what Romney was saying that his getting elected will be enough to boost the morale of the country and the economy will start to spring back to life. I know you are stupid enough to believe that 0bama has given us a recovery, but he hasn't. If 0bama gets another 4 years by 2016 we will be lucky if unemployment is under 10%.

HooptieWagon (4,657 posts)
6. And the 12M jobs he promises to create?

The CBO predicted a recovering economy would create 12M jobs if nothing else is done, no matter who is president. IOW, willard isn't going to lift a finger on job creation.

Hey works for me, the less the government interferes, the better the economy will do. It's an amazing thing DUmmies, when the president isn't itching to tax everyone to death the economy grows. When he is, the economy doesn't grow. We have the last 3 and a half years to prove that.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
For openers, all Romney has to do is sign a bill repealing Obamacare, open up drilling on Federal land and waters for oil and gas, and start the Keystone pipeline. Watch the employment levels climb, unemployment levels drop, welfare costs drop, and tax revenues from REAL jobs skyrocket.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
andym (2,406 posts)

The second most damning meme from the secret tape is that Romney plans to do nothing for the economy

Damnit! I thought Romney was different from Obama!  :popcorn:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Damnit! I thought Romney was different from Obama!  :popcorn:

If only 0bama's plan was to do nothing for the economy, we would be in better shape. Instead he has meddled with it and made things worse.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Undies

A president does not run the economy.  People run the economy.

A president can interfere with the economy, which is always a negative.

Romney will get the president out of the way.  The economy will thrive again.   

Offline jukin

When the economy starts roaring in the second quarter of 2013 the DUchebags of the democrat party will claim it was all due to the economic illiterate, Obama.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.