Author Topic: Dear Libyan people:  (Read 2085 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: Dear Libyan people:
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2012, 04:54:44 PM »
Look, in all honesty I do not blame the Libyan people. I blame Barack Heussein Obama and Hillary Clinton.  But mostly Baack Heussein Obama for his complete failure as a leader and manager.

:werd:  Muslims look for weakness in their enemies, and Obama has displayed it in spades.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2012, 04:54:58 PM »
Different people are holding the same exact f'n signs. It's as if the ones that had the signs, handed it to another and took their 15 minute coffee break. Look at the shirts on the guy in the first picture holding the "Chris Stevens" sign and the one wearing the "Chris Stevens" in the second pic. Also, the kid at the bottom of the first pic must have SERIOUSLY aged in the 3rd pic.

Or that possibly they were mass-produced "handmade" signs?

I remember back in the day, I was reading a magazine (Maxim, IIRC) and someone stated that "Nothing teaches English better than being bombed by the U.S."

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Re: Dear Libyan people:
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2012, 05:04:52 PM »
Dear brigid

You don't speak for me. Don't make this mistake again.

Sincerely,
An American loving veteran
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 05:08:36 PM »
Dear primitives:

In 53 days, you're done.  History.

Too bad for you, good for the rest of us.

franksolich
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2012, 05:19:16 PM »
Dear DUmmies,

I refuse to apologize to a race of sub-human animals whose sole purpose in life is to kill civilized people and live in a perpetual state of PISSED OFF!

F*** THEM, F*** YOU, F*** LIBERALS, AND MOST OF ALL, F*** OFF!!!!   :foff:

The world would be a MUCH better place without ANY of the above!

NOT Sincerely,

diesel driver

Patriot FIRST,
Conservative SECOND,
Liberal hating right winger, ALWAYS!   :redbird:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 05:21:47 PM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2012, 05:27:15 PM »
Doesn't this just illustrate what is wrong with the Obama administration?
Those idiots think just like this stupid b!tch. If we disarm our marine they they won't see our embassies as a threat, and will leave us alone.

Bridgit, you are as much a danger to innocent lives as the muslim mobs are.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2012, 07:07:02 PM »
Brigid (8,484 posts)

Dear Libyan people:

We have seen your apologies, and are deeply moved by them. Sadly, you are not the ones who should have to do that, for you did nothing wrong. We are not sure how to apologize in return for that stupid, poorly produced film that started this whole chain of events, because its origins are, at least for the moment, shrouded in mystery. I guess we can just say that there are foolish and hateful people in both of our countries who make life difficult for the rest of us.

We can assure you that our President is a level-headed man who is fully aware that the violence in Benghazi was the work of a small minority who do not represent you. Let us stand together in our common desire for peace between our two countries.

Yours in Peace,

The American People

Really? how about this apology?

Brigid (8,484 posts)

Dear American Catholics and Christians:

We are not sure how to apologize for stupid comments and actions done to Catholics and Christians, in particular that art work from years ago when the Blessed Mother had elephant dung splattered on her, and a Crucifix was dipped in urine. I guess we can just say that there are foolish and hateful people in our Country who have a double standard, free speech against Catholicism and Christianity is good, free speech against Islam is bad.

To our embarrassment our President encourages anti-Christian sentiment while ignoring the threat of Islam to the free world. Let us stand together in our common desire for peace and acceptance of all Religions as opposed to favoring a Religion that is against the rights of women and homosexuals and would do everything in their power to subjugate those groups and all those who speak out against it.

Yours in Peace,

The American People
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2012, 07:12:56 PM »
The good thing about Brigid's thread is that there were only 5 responses, here they are:

MrMickeysMom (9,406 posts)
1. Peace

We understand you wish the same.

Star Member David__77 (13,518 posts)
2. nonsense...

No apology is owed for some small group's film. This was terrorism and not excused one bit by any film! It's murder.

Star Member emilyg (22,655 posts)
4. Yes - it's murder.

Star Member SickOfTheOnePct (1,056 posts)
5. Well said, and I agree 100% n/t

11cents (1,361 posts)
3. The film had nothing to do with the attack in Benghazi

It was an organized military assault timed to happen on 9/11.

And really, if Libyans have nothing to apologize for when it comes to the attack -- and they don't -- then neither do "the American people" when it comes to the movie. There are those who should apologize for the film uproar, though, in addition to the ****tards who made it. It's the Egyptian Islamist press that turned this YouTube trailer that practically no one had seen into an international incident by blatantly lying about it. Egyptians have been told that American television networks are planning to broadcast the film imminently. The blame for the violence lies with those who deliberately incited it, and those people are not just in America.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2012, 11:23:35 PM »
Dear DUmmies,

You're stuck on stupid and closed minded.

That is it.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2012, 11:24:57 PM »
Look, in all honesty I do not blame the Libyan people. I blame Barack Heussein Obama and Hillary Clinton.  But mostly Baack Heussein Obama for his complete failure as a leader and manager.

Muslim terrorists look for weakness.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2012, 05:33:08 AM »
Dear Brigid,

You're incurably ignorant.  Go over to Libya and start a kumbaya circle.  We'll wait to see how long your head stays attached to your shoulders.

Bye now,

A Real American

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2012, 09:46:24 AM »

Die Welt pretty much nails it:

"US President Barack Obama's Middle East policy is in ruins. Like no president before him, he tried to win over the Arab world. After some initial hesitation, he came out clearly on the side of the democratic revolutions. … In this context, he must accept the fact that he has snubbed old close allies such as Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Egyptian military. And now parts of the freed societies are turning against the country which helped bring them into being. Anti-Americanism in the Arab world has even increased to levels greater than in the Bush era. It's a bitter outcome for Obama."

"Obama was naive to believe that one only needed to adopt a new tone and show more respect in order to dispel deep-seated reservations about the free world. In practice, the policies of the Obama administration in the region were not as naive as they may have seemed at times, and the Americans have always been much more involved in the Middle East than the passive Europeans. But Washington has provided the image of a distracted superpower in the process of decline to the societies there. This image of weakness is being exploited by Salafists and al-Qaida, who are active in North Africa from Somalia to Mali."

"One thing is clear: If jihadists believe they can attack American installations and kill an ambassador on the anniversary of Sept. 11, then America's deterrent power has declined considerably. For a superpower, it is not enough just to want to be loved. You have to scare the bad guys to keep them in check."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/german-press-review-on-middle-east-violence-against-us-embassies-a-855835.html

I'm starting to think Muslims NEED a dictator.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2012, 01:03:18 PM »
Three uncomfortable facts:

1. The US is being attacked by Islam. Again. The ones not openly participating are standing by silently.  And I trust the "apologetic counterprotestors" about as far as I could overhand a gross of korans* in a pigsty.

2. This is not happening because the US is TOO STRONG or responds to attacks with TOO MUCH FORCE.

3. George W. Bush was wrong; it is NOT a religion of PEACE.

*I meant to do that.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 01:09:52 PM by ExGeeEye »
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2012, 06:39:10 PM »
Dear DUmmies,

You're stuck on stupid and closed minded.

That is it.
I love that phrase.  :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5m4hTMuWU

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Mike B the Cajun

• Pot Stirrer
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2012, 05:02:31 AM »
I love that phrase.  :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5m4hTMuWU

This has been a favorite quote of mine since General Honore, a Louisiana native, said it (see my sig line). Would that we had leaders like that today.
Don't get stuck on stupid...

I am of the CauCajun persuasion...  :-)

Leftwing lunatic thought process concerning police: I'm armed with bad breath and body odor. The police are armed with a badge, a tazer, a 9mm, and a shotgun.  I should antagonize them.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2012, 06:13:23 AM »
Dear Libyan people,

You have proven to me that not only are you not ready for democracy, you're not yet civilized even to handle YouTube.

Go eff yourselves,

Splashdown
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2012, 07:55:16 AM »
Dear Libyan people,

You have proven to me that not only are you not ready for democracy, you're not yet civilized even to handle YouTube.

Go eff yourselves,

Splashdown

I first read that as "get off yourselves".

Then, after a little more coffee, "go off yourselves".

Any of the above, including your original, works for me.  H5.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2012, 08:00:31 AM »
Brigid (8,484 posts)

Dear Libyan people:

We have seen your apologies, and are deeply moved by them. Sadly, you are not the ones who should have to do that, for you did nothing wrong. We are not sure how to apologize in return for that stupid, poorly produced film that started this whole chain of events, because its origins are, at least for the moment, shrouded in mystery. I guess we can just say that there are foolish and hateful people in both of our countries who make life difficult for the rest of us.

We can assure you that our President is a level-headed man who is fully aware that the violence in Benghazi was the work of a small minority who do not represent you. Let us stand together in our common desire for peace between our two countries.

Yours in Peace,

The American People

Brigid won't be surprised then when, the Caliphate® shows up at her door to drag her out in the street, rape and dismember her.

Peacefully, of course.

She can console herself with a round of:
 :kumbaya:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2012, 02:03:21 PM »
This has been a favorite quote of mine since General Honore, a Louisiana native, said it (see my sig line). Would that we had leaders like that today.

General Russel Honoré an Army General and (IMO) a no nonsense LEADER following in the tradition of General Patton.

The phrase he is known for, "you are stuck on stupid", sums up what the press happens to be at this time........

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Mike B the Cajun

• Pot Stirrer
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2012, 08:11:44 PM »
General Russel Honoré an Army General and (IMO) a no nonsense LEADER following in the tradition of General Patton.

The phrase he is known for, "you are stuck on stupid", sums up what the press happens to be at this time........

General Honore is one of those leaders that have huge brass ones that truly clang when he walks.
Don't get stuck on stupid...

I am of the CauCajun persuasion...  :-)

Leftwing lunatic thought process concerning police: I'm armed with bad breath and body odor. The police are armed with a badge, a tazer, a 9mm, and a shotgun.  I should antagonize them.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2012, 09:40:01 PM »
I heard a news report today saying that not long ago these same people were rioting in response to remarks by Pope Benedict that implied muzzies are irrational and violent people.

More proof of papal infallibility.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2012, 09:47:00 PM »
Brigid (8,484 posts)

Dear Libyan people:

Yours in Peace,

The American People

Dear American Pig Dog named Brigid,

We are all Osama.

The True Religion of Peace
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2012, 06:03:52 PM »
Who knew that Libya was such fertile ground for extremely large mushrooms.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2012, 06:15:14 PM »
Brigid (8,484 posts)

Dear Libyan people:

Yours in Peace,

The American People

Well actually, DUmmy Brigid, most likely a majority of the American people believe the only good muzzie is a dead muzzie.

But, isn't this whiny, cowering OP just like those moonbat photo threads in 2004, where weeping DUmmies held signs apologizing to the world for W's reelection?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2012, 06:53:30 PM »
Well actually, DUmmy Brigid, most likely a majority of the American people believe the only good muzzie is a dead muzzie.

But, isn't this whiny, cowering OP just like those moonbat photo threads in 2004, where weeping DUmmies held signs apologizing to the world for W's reelection?

We know how well that one turned out for them. :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.