Author Topic: Nutcase nadin Amazes Herself - Again  (Read 3815 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Nutcase nadin Amazes Herself - Again
« on: December 28, 2011, 12:43:41 AM »
Once again, nutcase nadin is proud to announce that she has amazed even herself. 

She wants to proclaim loudly to the world and all her fellow DUmpmonkeys that she does great things, but wants no recognition.

She wants to shout from the highest mountaintop that she is the finest and most humble person who has ever lived.

She wants to scream at the top of her lungs that her personality borders on divinity, and that her godliness is exceeded only by her humility.

If you didn't get that the first time, she'll repeat it.

Tue Dec 27, 2011, 02:52 AM
nadinbrzezinski (100,277 posts) 

Something nice happened today
You see when we had that lights out here in San Diego I lent one of my battery radios to a neighbor, and made sure our local seniors and not so seniors were ok. I know, someday I will stop caring... (no, not really it is in my nature)

So tonight one of my neighbors brought us a Christmas gift. No, it is not what she brought, but the detail and the thank you and the building of community. (For the record I will not bake this week).

But that was something that took me by surprise. I always do these things not expecting any kind of thank you. It is just what you do. So that was nice.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/100274863

And by the by, our own nutcase nadin, the lunatic deserving of Top DUmmy By Acclamation, has now joined, and immediately taken leadership among, the billion or so people on Facebook.

Her account is under her DUmp name, Nadin Brzezinski, not her alleged married name.

There are two accounts with that name. One is a clear picture that we've seen many times, but is obviously the wrong Nadin.

The other looks at first like a black square, but that's due to nutcase nadin's utter incompetence with a camera.

If you enlarge the square, you see a menacing, unsmiling, burly face emerge, your first glimpse of the uber-whackjob nadinbrzezinski.

She bears a strong resemblance to Marshal Georgy Zhukov, but with Jack Ruby's hairline.

Her motivation for joining Facebook is to help with marketing her stupid "essay" on the San Diego hippie rally.

She seems to be really short on dough these days, continually mentioning her ultra-tight budget for everything save camera batteries.

One gets the impression she's desperately hoping to sell some of her comical, semi-literate nadinese writing to the DUmpmonkeys.

Maybe her recent posts of self-adoration, like this one and the earlier "Hotdogs For Whores" bouncy, are to pump up good will and potential sales.

Offline catsmtrods

Re: Nutcase nadin Amazes Herself - Again
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 03:42:35 AM »
She looks like a genius.  :lmao:
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 05:28:18 AM »
Oh my!  What an unfortunate looking woman.  I feel for the other Nadin.  She must be mortified.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 05:29:30 AM »
Good Lord... :o

She looks in her mid 50s with hatred bearing its usual marks on a person.
That old and yet the emotional maturity of a teenager,she is truly demented.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 07:33:09 AM »
All I can say is WOW!  Her ugly personality is certainly explained after seeing her picture.  Gahhhh!

:puke:

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 08:10:17 AM »
Wow! I figured the the most interesting, smartest person on them internet would somehow be better looking. She sure does have a face for radio.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 08:20:08 AM »
Gott im Himmel!

I should have known better.  Curiousity + cat = no more cat.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 08:38:17 AM »
There is no doubt it is the same creature that was taking pictures of equally ugly little dolls but that begs the question why she would do that with a video camera but then go to the sewer rat sit ins with some sort of regular still one.

A "reporter" would want to film action as it happened and with an audio track with it.

You are too stupid for words nads.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 09:03:03 AM »
Yowza, she's got a couple of really hot 'friends' on that list.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 09:22:23 AM »
I find it strange that nadin is doing all of her marketing for her upcoming essay on DU2, I haven't seen her mention it or her Facebook page on DU3.  You need to strike while the iron is hot and ride your almost certain DOTY status to fame and fortune, nadin!  :yahoo:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 09:34:39 AM »
Nads; self-aggrandizing with the best.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 10:32:23 AM »
A legend in what's left of her own mind.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 10:43:16 AM »
Something nice happened today
You see when we had that lights out here in San Diego I lent one of my battery radios to a neighbor, and made sure our local seniors and not so seniors were ok. I know, someday I will stop caring... (no, not really it is in my nature)

So tonight one of my neighbors brought us a Christmas gift. No, it is not what she brought, but the detail and the thank you and the building of community. (For the record I will not bake this week).

:bs:

Had Nads actually done what she proclaims, there would have been numerous postings on her plans to do it, the actual implementation of those plans, and maybe perhaps pictures of her checking on the on not so seniors to boot.   Come on people -- the "stories" from these seniors of how much they worship dear Nadin alone could have filled page after page of DU forum postings.

Didn't happen.   I am willing to bet it is more a neighbor had waaaaaaaaay too much (as their friends and loved ones brought them too much) and they were offering it out to their neighbors "we could never eat all this, please take this." 

Uh-huh.    Nice try though Nadin. 

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 10:45:37 AM »
Anyone have a link to her facebook page?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 10:51:39 AM »
I had a bus driver that looked like her.  Mrs. Hutcherson was this angry old woman that made the bus driver from South Park look like Ghandi.

Her posting style is so annoying.  It's like this, but nowhere near as interesting.

Facebook
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 11:37:49 AM »
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/369713_100003248998183_476092825_n.jpg

Do we know that that is THE Nadin Brzezinksi, OUR Nadin Brzezinski? Any clues that tell us so?

You know, I had envisioned her first as Nina Khrushchev and then as Bella Abzug. I see I was being generous.

This explains the photo of the picture-taker in the reflection, the person with the receding hairline we thought could not be a woman:

http://getfile4.posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/temp-2011-04-18/fGkvstyegBoBgpnHJedfxsEefgitEmlImhxpCFDJovfFbanundabnaeCBqui/SAM_0641.JPG.scaled1000.jpg

Well, maybe it is!
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2011, 12:01:25 PM »
Well, among her friends are William Rivers Pitt and the San Diego Labor Council. I think it must be her.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2011, 12:05:39 PM »
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/369713_100003248998183_476092825_n.jpg

Do we know that that is THE Nadin Brzezinksi, OUR Nadin Brzezinski? Any clues that tell us so?

You know, I had envisioned her first as Nina Khrushchev and then as Bella Abzug. I see I was being generous.

This explains the photo of the picture-taker in the reflection, the person with the receding hairline we thought could not be a woman:

http://getfile4.posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/temp-2011-04-18/fGkvstyegBoBgpnHJedfxsEefgitEmlImhxpCFDJovfFbanundabnaeCBqui/SAM_0641.JPG.scaled1000.jpg

Well, maybe it is!

I just saw that. I'll need a little help pulling the fork out of my right eye and mind bleach.

Talk about something that could make the rest of humanity run up a tree!

Offline Karin

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 12:35:57 PM »
I can only barely make out what's in that black box.   Here's a pic of Marshal Zhukov. Is it close, if you add those lefty clunky glasses and 50 pounds?

At any rate, I cannot fathom posting accolades to myself for checking in on neighbors.  All it takes a phonecall.  Everything OK?  This is not something you shout from mountaintops, or even give a second thought to. 

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 01:02:48 PM »
Nads considers herself to be, Marshall Zhukov.
Without the ..."attachments", of course. :naughty:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Bodadh

• Not in the mood!
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 02:50:34 PM »
OH MY!!! :o

I never figured Nads to be any kind of a beauty queen but I never imagined anything that scary.

You would figure tho that the DU's resident expert on everything would know how to take a better FB pic............Then again if it were actually clearer it might be more frightening. Maybe she did know what she was doing there.
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 03:33:37 PM »
OH MY!!! :o

I never figured Nads to be any kind of a beauty queen but I never imagined anything that scary.

You would figure tho that the DU's resident expert on everything would know how to take a better FB pic............Then again if it were actually clearer it might be more frightening. Maybe she did know what she was doing there.
Nah, she just got that wrong too, much like most of her prattling on DU.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 03:55:07 PM »
Nads considers herself to be, Marshall Zhukov.
Without the ..."attachments", of course. :naughty:

Or the resume.  That guy was a genuine badass.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2011, 04:12:02 PM »

I just saw that. I'll need a little help pulling the fork out of my right eye and mind bleach.

Talk about something that could make the rest of humanity run up a tree!

Yeah, no kidding...

:puke:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2011, 04:36:27 PM »
Facebook is a real can of worms if you follow links!

Lots of photos of our gal and Top DUmmy nadin!