Author Topic: Nadin on the infrastructure  (Read 285 times)

Offline ScubaGuy

Nadin on the infrastructure
« on: September 14, 2011, 05:38:00 PM »
Nadin is on a roll with her blog and like always she doesn't know what she's talking about.

More NadinKnowItAll

nadinbrzezinski Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Sep-14-11 02:53 PM
Original message
Northbound Border Traffic Closed After Canopy Collapse

Edited on Wed Sep-14-11 02:59 PM by nadinbrzezinski
A 50-foot-by-50-foot construction canopy made of lightweight material fell onto three cars at 720 E. San Ysidro Boulevard, located at the northbound primary inspection area.

http://www.10news.com/news/29183242/detail.html

For comment http://nadinbrzezinski.posterous.com/northbound-lanes-c...

Some laughing at Nutcase Nadin and then this from her blog.

pintobean Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Sep-14-11 04:37 PM
Response to Reply #12
13. I will. Here:

<snip>
Well, what a mess. Having crossed that many a times one has to wonder. Regardless, this is about infrastructure and how it is failing. It's roads, it's bridges, and it is a shame.

If you happen to live on the border Otay will be a mess. But can we say? We are number one right?

Infrastructure problems...not just for the third world anymore...
<snip>
http://nadinbrzezinski.posterous.com/northbound-lanes-c...

I'm gonna take my ball and go home.

And from the original new article

The canopy that collapsed is a wooden structure that is located under the crossing. Luque said the structure is temporary and designed to catch debris and prevent it from falling onto the ground and the traffic lanes. Luque said the structure somehow gave way and collapsed.

Probably Union labor that made the temporary structure.  :lmao:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Nadin on the infrastructure
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 06:30:23 PM »
I was gonna comment on this, but I decided to post it on my blog instead.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

Re: Nadin on the infrastructure
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 09:56:39 PM »
I was gonna comment on this, but I decided to post it on my blog instead.  :-)

LOL.  My first thought was accelerated radiation aging. Occam's Razor, you win.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.